Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,771 to 22,785 of 40018
-
06-13-17 13:59 #17248Senior Member

Posts: 875First link is for a masseuse in Mchenry County. She'll reply immediately with a photo. Photo is apparently accurate and she uses a table. I get the impression that you'd leave relaxed. I haven't seen her yet, as I don't make it to Mchenry often.
Originally Posted by Enyoda
[View Original Post]
Second link is a favorite of mine for massage. Photo is accurate. Petite brunette around 30. She is Euro, thus slightly paranoid if you poke around with too many questions or make blunt requests.
If you are new to the massage scene - Welcome. You are best off reading all the reviews you can to make an informed decision. Once you see a provider, please leave a decent review to build member trust. Otherwise, new requests for info will leave you with the sound of crickets.
-
06-13-17 10:34 #17247Idiot

Posts: 55Incomprehensible
If it is the CL Grace, you're not missing anything. Hard to decipher this guy's posts. It's all over the place.
Originally Posted by KurtHendrix3
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-17 07:59 #17246Regular Member

Posts: 2New to this
Have a wife that just won't put out no matter how much I explain to her what I need. Trying to figure out the system, not sure how to detect fakes / scams. Just looking for a great HE, BBBJ ideally. Should I ask upfront? Any experience with these?
https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/6174250746.html
https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/6173687566.html
https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/6173754827.html
https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/6173838024.html
-
06-12-17 22:44 #17245Regular Member

Posts: 13What're the ages of the girls there?
Originally Posted by XabiAlonso
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-17 22:44 #17244Regular Member

Posts: 13Grace
I think he meant Grace. Take a look at his another post in the next page.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-17 17:22 #17243Senior Member

Posts: 1573Mystery MT
Who is "she?
Originally Posted by ChicagoCat99
[View Original Post]
Yes may pm.
-
06-12-17 15:40 #17242Senior Member

Posts: 292I found it's gone today. Maybe her massage was helpful.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
She said I can come as late as 8:30 PM and she hope for longer massage since it's easy job for her.
I can have two hours massage if she wants. It's still $120 even including tips ($50 + $50 + $20). She always completes times.
-
06-12-17 14:09 #17241Senior Member

Posts: 1573Touchdown
Ooohhh! Ha-ha-ha.
Originally Posted by RocketDork
[View Original Post]
My tasteless, frivolous imagination came up with a different interpretation.
-
06-12-17 12:47 #17240Senior Member

Posts: 263Classic show. Loved watching it growing up.
Originally Posted by RocketDork
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-17 12:32 #17239Senior Member

Posts: 1443Married With Children
You have to watch the show. Al (the husband) was a loser but always brought up how he scored 4 touchdown in high school. Really stupid show but I loved it, Especially Al Bundy. Rocket Dork.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-17 10:55 #17238Senior Member

Posts: 534TDs
TV show reference. Married With Children, Al Bundy.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-17 10:29 #17237Senior Member

Posts: 1573Touchdowns?
What does that mean?
Originally Posted by AlBundy78
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-17 19:12 #17236

Posts: 295You know, I did score 4 touchdowns in a single game. Thanks for the info!
Originally Posted by XabiAlonso
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-17 13:11 #17235Senior Member

Posts: 1573Headache
We all do to some extent. .
Originally Posted by ChicagoCat99
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-17 12:50 #17234Senior Member

Posts: 341Al Bundy of Polk High: Same as every other AMP. Standard and more available.
Originally Posted by AlBundy78
[View Original Post]
In a small store mall. Parking available. Girl looks 5 out of 10.












Reply With Quote






