Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17246

    New to this

    Have a wife that just won't put out no matter how much I explain to her what I need. Trying to figure out the system, not sure how to detect fakes / scams. Just looking for a great HE, BBBJ ideally. Should I ask upfront? Any experience with these?

    https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/6174250746.html

    https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/6173687566.html

    https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/6173754827.html

    https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/6173838024.html

  2. #17245
    Quote Originally Posted by XabiAlonso  [View Original Post]
    Al Bundy of Polk High: Same as every other AMP. Standard and more available.

    In a small store mall. Parking available. Girl looks 5 out of 10.
    What're the ages of the girls there?

  3. #17244

    Grace

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    Who is "she?

    Yes may pm.
    I think he meant Grace. Take a look at his another post in the next page.

  4. #17243

    Mystery MT

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoCat99  [View Original Post]
    I found it's gone today. Maybe her massage was helpful.

    She said I can come as late as 8:30 PM and she hope for longer massage since it's easy job for her.

    I can have two hours massage if she wants. It's still $120 even including tips ($50 + $50 + $20). She always completes times.
    Who is "she?

    Yes may pm.

  5. #17242
    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    We all do to some extent. .
    I found it's gone today. Maybe her massage was helpful.

    She said I can come as late as 8:30 PM and she hope for longer massage since it's easy job for her.

    I can have two hours massage if she wants. It's still $120 even including tips ($50 + $50 + $20). She always completes times.

  6. #17241

    Touchdown

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDork  [View Original Post]
    You have to watch the show. Al (the husband) was a loser but always brought up how he scored 4 touchdown in high school. Really stupid show but I loved it, Especially Al Bundy. Rocket Dork.
    Ooohhh! Ha-ha-ha.

    My tasteless, frivolous imagination came up with a different interpretation.

  7. #17240
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDork  [View Original Post]
    You have to watch the show. Al (the husband) was a loser but always brought up how he scored 4 touchdown in high school. Really stupid show but I loved it, Especially Al Bundy. Rocket Dork.
    Classic show. Loved watching it growing up.

  8. #17239

    Married With Children

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    What does that mean?
    You have to watch the show. Al (the husband) was a loser but always brought up how he scored 4 touchdown in high school. Really stupid show but I loved it, Especially Al Bundy. Rocket Dork.

  9. #17238

    TDs

    Quote Originally Posted by Walker333  [View Original Post]
    What does that mean?
    TV show reference. Married With Children, Al Bundy.

  10. #17237

    Touchdowns?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlBundy78  [View Original Post]
    You know, I did score 4 touchdowns in a single game. Thanks for the info!
    What does that mean?

  11. #17236
    Quote Originally Posted by XabiAlonso  [View Original Post]
    Al Bundy of Polk High: Same as every other AMP. Standard and more available.

    In a small store mall. Parking available. Girl looks 5 out of 10.
    You know, I did score 4 touchdowns in a single game. Thanks for the info!

  12. #17235

    Headache

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoCat99  [View Original Post]
    It's long story, but I have ejaculation headache
    We all do to some extent. .

  13. #17234
    Quote Originally Posted by AlBundy78  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this place? Is it worth visiting?

    https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/thp/6169202923.html
    Al Bundy of Polk High: Same as every other AMP. Standard and more available.

    In a small store mall. Parking available. Girl looks 5 out of 10.

  14. #17233

  15. #17232

    Grace Legit

    It's long story, but I have ejaculation headache. That's why I chose her on Wed.

    But, still, she did not cover me much, so I don't know what she was thinking. I felt she hesitated, but went for head and face massage eventually.

    I just feel comfortable since she never pushed me for extra.

    Still, I want to be naked all the time to see what she wants to do. If she does not want anything, that's fine with me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape