Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8253

    Ally

    This post is regarding Ally-Allie from Providence. Real skinny, tats, no tits, around a few years ago but recently surfaced. I had last seen her about 2 years ago exactly. Not too long ago there was a thread going about her with mostly bad things to say. I never had any issues. Either I was lucky or the problems started after I stopped seeing her. Maybe both. Anyway, I contacted her a few weeks ago but have not hooked up. The posts were kind of vague as far as any issues. I understand not violating forum rules, but I would appreciate some more insight as to what is or was going on with her. PM is fine and welcomed. I always had a blast with her. Granted she was very skinny and flat, but she did have a really nice ass, cheap, dressed slutty and would do anything. Thanks for any help.

  2. #8252
    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage?
    $140 hh. I think $100 qv. I just saw her for a second time. That ass is unbelievable, and her performance is very, very good.

  3. #8251
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopontome  [View Original Post]
    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...viewed/6661591

    Holy crap she is beautiful. 5'1 (about), unbelievable ass, great tits that are slightly manmade but nice to feel. Everything covered, no kissing, but great attitude.

    She won't feel like a girlfriend but highly repeatable.

    She isn't from around here but visits frequently.
    What's the damage?

  4. #8250
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDustyNed  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info Pro77. I gave them a call and was told $60 to the house for a 15 min private modeling session and you tip the model once in. As you mentioned it can get steep quickly. Line-ups are available. May try it once just for the experience.
    Sounds like the same pricing structure then. 60 to the house for 15 min, 100 for a hh. And then whatever the model's individual donation is. That part can vary wildly. There were some back when I first went there who never even brought it up, and would just go through with the session without ever asking for a tip or anything. Obviously you were still expected to tip, similar to an AMP, and they might have said something about it if someone had tried to really lowball them. But for the most part they left it up to you. Others won't even start the session until the tip has been negotiated. It's very much YMMV.

  5. #8249

    Hush

    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus77  [View Original Post]
    Haven't been there since they moved to that location, but I used to be a somewhat regular over there back when they were on Branch Ave. I assume the business model is about the same. Honestly, you're going to pay way more there than you would for most escorts on BP, because you have to pay a "house fee" first, and then also tip the provider. You're probably looking at spending at least 200-250 total for a hh session, maybe more, depending on the desired services. If Jezelle still works there, she was always worth seeing (though the price is still steep). Again, my knowledge of that establishment is several years old at this point, so I don't know how helpful any of this actually is.
    Thanks for the info Pro77. I gave them a call and was told $60 to the house for a 15 min private modeling session and you tip the model once in. As you mentioned it can get steep quickly. Line-ups are available. May try it once just for the experience.

  6. #8248

    Priscilla

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...viewed/6661591

    Holy crap she is beautiful. 5'1 (about), unbelievable ass, great tits that are slightly manmade but nice to feel. Everything covered, no kissing, but great attitude.

    She won't feel like a girlfriend but highly repeatable.

    She isn't from around here but visits frequently.

  7. #8247

    Molly Woonsocket

    Quote Originally Posted by PSil  [View Original Post]
    I have not personally seen her because the reviews I have seen on this site w ere less than stellar. Based on what I read, she is not recommended but it has been a while since she has been reviewed and YMMV.
    Pros: nice girl, OK place / location, pics are real. Cons: she upsells, everything is extra $. Drug history.

  8. #8246

    Molly Woonsocket

    Nice girl but will definitely try to upsell. Drug problem. Won't repeat.

  9. #8245

    Sexy Petite blonde bombshell

    She might have been reviewed here before. I only see her ad when I do a search for keyword blonde on backpage. There are no pics of her in her ad. Just a stock pic of a lady's slightly parted lips with some sparkly teeth peeking out. This is the link: http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...shell/7339388. Sorry it's not hyperlinked. Anyway, she seemed safe and sane, clean, friendly, dog in apt but friendly dog. Certainly petite, perky boobs, lotsa ink, and piercings. BBBJ, after which I wanted to do doggy (cfs of course) but she goes let's start with mish. I obliged. Few minutes later she turned around for doggy. So what I'm getting at is that overall it wasn't a bad experience but you know how some girls just don't know how to spread their legs and hike their asses up for doggy? They adjust themselves in a way that kinda throws your rhythm off but you are there, so you do what you can and nut? That's kinda how it was.

    Otherwise, like I said, there was no negative, she seemed friendly and cheerful and clean and that goes a long way although I may not repeat, at least not anytime soon. If any of you want to try her out I'd say go for it, we all know it's always YMMV, and safety and cleanliness goes a long way.

    Anyone have experience with the recent ads for Janaya exotic Latin and Asian, or Shayla the Brazilian, or any of the other recent repeat ads of seemingly hot latinas? I have texted them a little bit-they use Warwick hotels, just wondering if anyone knows whether they are safe and worthwhile or not.

    Thanks all. Take care.

  10. #8244

    Any info on her

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...blonde/6989883

    Has anyone seen this blonde Cali?

  11. #8243

    Any info on Sophia / Honee

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputty  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her, 300 hr, 200 half. Asked what the twist was. Said you have to experience it and gave no details. Wanted 150 for that alone. Also came with 4 rules. No FIV, Greek, BBFS, or facial. I declined but am curious as well.
    I am just wondering if anyone has any info on Sophia / Honee. I would love to see her but I want to make sure she is kegit and not associated with LE. If anyone has seen her I am curious if she is worth seeing and as good as she claims to be.

  12. #8242
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDustyNed  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, anyone ever visit this hush place in prov? Any insight is much appreciated.
    Haven't been there since they moved to that location, but I used to be a somewhat regular over there back when they were on Branch Ave. I assume the business model is about the same. Honestly, you're going to pay way more there than you would for most escorts on BP, because you have to pay a "house fee" first, and then also tip the provider. You're probably looking at spending at least 200-250 total for a hh session, maybe more, depending on the desired services. If Jezelle still works there, she was always worth seeing (though the price is still steep). Again, my knowledge of that establishment is several years old at this point, so I don't know how helpful any of this actually is.

  13. #8241

    Hush Boutique Prov inquiry

    Hey guys, anyone ever visit this hush place in prov? Any insight is much appreciated.

  14. #8240

    Providence blonde

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...100-me/7330873

    Natural blonde. Not high end. Hosts in a smoky apartment.

    Super nice and friendly.

    No kissing.

    Everything covered.

    Pretty face, nice breasts, a bit heavier than in the pics (her but clearly old).

    Decent option if you can't afford high end, but likely you won't repeat.

  15. #8239

    Does anyone know These girls


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape