Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14481

    Natalie

    Does anyone know whatever happened to Natalie who used to post all the time? She was reviewed her and on the oThER site, sometimes would shave half her head, cute Hispanic looking chick?

  2. #14480

    Damn cute!

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Went to visit her this afternoon for a couple of hours. She looked great and is feeling better. The fractured ribs are now a bigger issued than the pneumonia. Looks like she will be cooped up for awhile yet. Took her some flowers from the garden and some other treats. I think her biggest treat was a delivery from Jimmy Johns. Anyhow, not else to report other than I am eagerly awaiting her release. Enjoy the tropical weekend. OFG out.
    Awesome looking lady! No piercings, caked on make-up, so "normal". I'm surprised some guy hasn't locked her up for himself.

  3. #14479

    Violet

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Went to visit her this afternoon for a couple of hours. She looked great and is feeling better. The fractured ribs are now a bigger issued than the pneumonia. Looks like she will be cooped up for awhile yet. Took her some flowers from the garden and some other treats. I think her biggest treat was a delivery from Jimmy Johns. Anyhow, not else to report other than I am eagerly awaiting her release. Enjoy the tropical weekend. OFG out.
    OFG, thanks for the update. I have been wanting to see Violet for months, but have not seen her yet. I am looking forward to her being back to full strength.

    Over and out.

  4. #14478

    Mature Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyBobbyD  [View Original Post]
    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...ymate/17919803

    Had a dream with mature Linda a while back (was still snowy outside) and I thought I'd share it with you all because why not. Called her and it went to voice mail. Left a message and she called back right away. Conversation went very well after the initial awkward greetings as I mentioned all the positive reviews I'd seen of her, which she responded very positively to. It was late in the evening and she apparently doesn't do night meetings (or at least not until she gets to know you I'm assuming). So we managed to set up something for early the next day. Directions she gave on the way there were adequate. She resides in the West Allis area in a safe enough feeling neighborhood during the day, and probably at night too. She lives on the second floor of a smallish duplex with a side entrance in the back. When the door opened she had a one-piece thigh high skirt red dress looking thing on with stockings. We greeted each other and I followed her up the stairs while getting a great shot of her ass up her skirt. She knows what she's doing. We get to her living room and I sat on a chair while she gave me a lap dance. She grinds on you a bit here and there, then a little kissing, and soon I'm sucking on her small tits which she seemed to enjoy and so did I. Her body was cold to the touch; guess the cold weather at the time wasn't doing her much good. I'd like to also add her face isn't that great to be honest. Even to the point of being a turn off for me. But for 50+ I suppose it could be worse. After about 5 minutes of that lap dance, we then head into her bedroom where I suggest daty and she says sure. It tasted great down there (she had showered recently), and she responded well to it. She puts on some old rock music, and starts giving me a bit of a back massage on her bed for a couple minutes. Nothing special about it. I roll over and next comes the CBJ, which while I'm sure it was good as far as CBJ goes, it nevertheless did nothing for me truth be told. Too bad she doesn't do BBBJ (everything is covered), ah well. We begin the main course and I suggest as a joke if we could try it with her standing on her head (LOL), as I had read she's done that before. She says yes to my surprise. Long's stories short, it was a nice novelty and she was a good sport, but it wasn't a very comfortable position as I felt a tad too short for it. We switch to k9. Some nice dirty talk from her to get things going and I blow in the cover. She offered me a cup cake at the end on my way out, heh. It was. 60 for hr. Overall would not repeat as the price is too steep for my tastes, plus add in the all covered business, and that face. Simply put the bad outweighs the good for me. She is a nice woman and really tries to please. Maybe some of you will have a better experience than I did. Good luck out there.
    I have to say this review is spot on. Linda was one of the first BP ladies I met when I started getting into this hobby well over a year ago. My time with her was remarkably similar. Start with an attempt at a lap dance, trying to stand on her head (did not work at ALL), everything covered, etc. Reasonable body for the age, but her face showed some wear and tear like it does for most of us. If you are into older ladies and CBJ is not an issue, you might give her a try. I haven't been back to see her.

    Have fun.

  5. #14477

    I can't see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by MkeTiger  [View Original Post]
    This one's been tripping my trigger for a while now.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...rvice/20631533

    Any intel?
    But the rest of you should go get some of this young pussy.

  6. #14476

    Violet

    Went to visit her this afternoon for a couple of hours. She looked great and is feeling better. The fractured ribs are now a bigger issued than the pneumonia. Looks like she will be cooped up for awhile yet. Took her some flowers from the garden and some other treats. I think her biggest treat was a delivery from Jimmy Johns. Anyhow, not else to report other than I am eagerly awaiting her release. Enjoy the tropical weekend. OFG out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails vifri.jpg‎   vifri1.jpg‎  

  7. #14475

    Angel

    This one's been tripping my trigger for a while now.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...rvice/20631533

    Any intel?

  8. #14474
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 8

    Linda

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...ymate/17919803

    Had a dream with mature Linda a while back (was still snowy outside) and I thought I'd share it with you all because why not. Called her and it went to voice mail. Left a message and she called back right away. Conversation went very well after the initial awkward greetings as I mentioned all the positive reviews I'd seen of her, which she responded very positively to. It was late in the evening and she apparently doesn't do night meetings (or at least not until she gets to know you I'm assuming). So we managed to set up something for early the next day. Directions she gave on the way there were adequate. She resides in the West Allis area in a safe enough feeling neighborhood during the day, and probably at night too. She lives on the second floor of a smallish duplex with a side entrance in the back. When the door opened she had a one-piece thigh high skirt red dress looking thing on with stockings. We greeted each other and I followed her up the stairs while getting a great shot of her ass up her skirt. She knows what she's doing. We get to her living room and I sat on a chair while she gave me a lap dance. She grinds on you a bit here and there, then a little kissing, and soon I'm sucking on her small tits which she seemed to enjoy and so did I. Her body was cold to the touch; guess the cold weather at the time wasn't doing her much good. I'd like to also add her face isn't that great to be honest. Even to the point of being a turn off for me. But for 50+ I suppose it could be worse. After about 5 minutes of that lap dance, we then head into her bedroom where I suggest daty and she says sure. It tasted great down there (she had showered recently), and she responded well to it. She puts on some old rock music, and starts giving me a bit of a back massage on her bed for a couple minutes. Nothing special about it. I roll over and next comes the CBJ, which while I'm sure it was good as far as CBJ goes, it nevertheless did nothing for me truth be told. Too bad she doesn't do BBBJ (everything is covered), ah well. We begin the main course and I suggest as a joke if we could try it with her standing on her head (LOL), as I had read she's done that before. She says yes to my surprise. Long's stories short, it was a nice novelty and she was a good sport, but it wasn't a very comfortable position as I felt a tad too short for it. We switch to k9. Some nice dirty talk from her to get things going and I blow in the cover. She offered me a cup cake at the end on my way out, heh. It was. 60 for hr. Overall would not repeat as the price is too steep for my tastes, plus add in the all covered business, and that face. Simply put the bad outweighs the good for me. She is a nice woman and really tries to please. Maybe some of you will have a better experience than I did. Good luck out there.

  9. #14473

    Candy is Legit

    Hey I dreamed I saw Candy last weekend. She's legit. She looked familiar and sure as heck she is. Used to go by Holly a few years ago and I did a TER review on her back then. Oh, and yes her teeth are fine, I'm sure someone will ask b / c you can't tell from the pics.

    Anyways. BBBJ and CFS with MSOG for $100. She's a nice gal and has a fun personality, but is keeping busy. Had to wait for one of you fools to leave to get the green light.

    So be nice to her, she's fun.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...-5614/18023899

    Thanks, Gio.

  10. #14472

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by Ps1999  [View Original Post]
    Ok guys so I've been seeing Allie since December. The pics arnt hers, but If your into milfs like me you got to see her. Upper 40's shorter blonde hair, about 5'7" nice C cups. Runners body. Nice looking with a mouth that would make a sailor blush. If your like me daty is important to you, well its important to her! Multiples! Above average BBBJ. Rides VERY well! She seems more than willing to make sure I'm happy.

    Southwest mke. She can be hard to get a hold of (I don't think she entertains much) as much as some. You guys work out the details, I've done the footwork. GO SEE HER!
    I generally agree, but have a few thoughts to add. I would guess B cup, but they were nice for the age.

    Multiples? Not sure if you are referring to her or you. I strongly suspect she is good at faking, but what the heck. It is a lot more gratifying to think I gave her a real one, so let's go with that.

    Agree, decent BBBJ. Doesn't want cim, but I guess I surprised her and she got a good taste. The rest ended up on her face. She took it in stride and luckily she wasn't at all upset.

    YMMV.

  11. #14471

    Kirby

    I saw Kirby last week and she treated me great. Not GFE for me, but very kind and she's got great oral skills and a very sexy body. I think she's great and would go see her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohneDrama  [View Original Post]
    I guess I'm the only one that wasn't impressed by her. She has a great ass but her face is like a 4 or 5. She just didn't do it for me in any way. Not GFE asks for tip right away. I prefer them to at least fake me into thinking they enjoy what they do.

  12. #14470
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoss5000  [View Original Post]
    Okay I tried. Officially giving up on this one. Bambie can be difficult to get in touch I think because her incall isn't ideal. It's on the northside near Silver Spring and it sounds like she's living with someone that she's trying to work around (Not interested in that game.) I don't know the specific neighborhood very well, but I get the feeling lots and lots of daylight is the only way I'd be able to relax there. Still little head was driving so I tried one more time today and it sounds like her incall is out of the question now. No car dates either. If anyone with a decent outcall is interested I think that's all she's doing now. Good luck.

    Hoss.

  13. #14469

    Fake news

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakly  [View Original Post]
    I contacted the first one and all went well until I asked for a confirmation pic. I asked for a closeup photo of the tattoo on her thigh. Hardly a photo a 'pic collector' would want but something that would confirm she isn't a fake. She immediately went radio silent. The old adage that 'if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is' rang true here. I always check.
    This is the era of fake news so get used to the fakes. They are not going away anytime soon.

  14. #14468
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle28  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this one who goes by India?

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...freak/19116948
    I've seen her. Great girl. Very sexy.

  15. #14467
    Senior Member


    Posts: 261

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMke  [View Original Post]
    I've seen these adds on BP for a while but can't find any valid reviews or verification. Does anyone have any experiences with the following?

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...model/18746348

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/🅱127348;127363;127363;127348;are-Every-Mans-Fantasy /19888108.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...-time/19388663

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...sting/18583670

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...needs/18189982
    I contacted the first one and all went well until I asked for a confirmation pic. I asked for a closeup photo of the tattoo on her thigh. Hardly a photo a 'pic collector' would want but something that would confirm she isn't a fake. She immediately went radio silent. The old adage that 'if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is' rang true here. I always check.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape