Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14361

    Great first post

    Well you may be a noob but you are a good one so far. Welcome aboard.

    Quote Originally Posted by HarryBaals  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, it's my first post so total noob here. Also new to the hobby. I saw Amber the bbw the other week. She's nice, seems normal, smaller bbw, pretty meh face. Seems like she's open to a lot of things. I just popped in for a quick BBBJ was nothing special and out the door. Didn't even see her naked. South of g and 60. Oh and she went by Suri that time.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...ecial/20132783

  2. #14360

  3. #14359
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoss5000  [View Original Post]
    She's in Buffalo. Seems to bounce over there every couple of months.
    That's because it's where she is originally from.

  4. #14358
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoss5000  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this one? Her ad is a month old and no response to text lately.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...rport/18945968
    She's in Buffalo. Seems to bounce over there every couple of months.

  5. #14357

    Ambers

    Hi all, it's my first post so total noob here. Also new to the hobby. I saw Amber the bbw the other week. She's nice, seems normal, smaller bbw, pretty meh face. Seems like she's open to a lot of things. I just popped in for a quick BBBJ was nothing special and out the door. Didn't even see her naked. South of g and 60. Oh and she went by Suri that time.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...ecial/20132783

  6. #14356
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerHouse  [View Original Post]
    She has been around a long while. BBW with nice skills and is a very nice lady. She Know how to please a man. BBBJ on the menu.

    She will come to you or meet at a local hotel. I enjoyed myself with her. $ for hr. No rushing.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...eauty/18311052
    I've wanted to see Taylor for years. THink it's time to take the plunge.

  7. #14355
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoss5000  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this one? Her ad is a month old and no response to text lately.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...rport/18945968
    I remember her earlier ads. Her looks seem to be slipping away.

  8. #14354

    Run Forest Run

    Quote Originally Posted by CoochieEater  [View Original Post]
    If you can't eat it, don't fuck it! Your dick has no nose, so it has to rely on the one on your face. Unfortunately, the dick often rules the nose, and will go where no man has gone in years, or apparently soap, gynecologist or anything besides a yeast spore or chlamydia bug.

    RUN FOREST RUN!

    Coochie (damn I been lucky) Eater.

    God Bless You All.
    You must have had an interesting grandmother.

    Thanks for the advice. I received some similar advice from another member. One thing I need to get through my thick skull is that I am not contractually obligated to go through with it; just leave if things are questionable.

    Thanks.

  9. #14353

    Like my Gramma Said. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by GasolineMan  [View Original Post]
    She had a really bad smell, really needed a shower. Huge belly. Tits were nice; about the only good thing about the encounter.

    I do not recommend seeing her. Sorry my first post is negative. Better posts are in the future.

    Thanks,
    If you can't eat it, don't fuck it! Your dick has no nose, so it has to rely on the one on your face. Unfortunately, the dick often rules the nose, and will go where no man has gone in years, or apparently soap, gynecologist or anything besides a yeast spore or chlamydia bug.

    RUN FOREST RUN!

    Coochie (damn I been lucky) Eater.

    God Bless You All.

  10. #14352

    Jenna

    Any word on this one? Her ad is a month old and no response to text lately.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...rport/18945968

  11. #14351
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    I recognized one I know. These are not professional models, they are wannabe models. Tats, wrinkles, cellulite, and gut covering. Still most of us were turn none of them away. If I have one too perfect, its usually too good to be true. I like a few flaws.
    While I enjoy looking for unicorns, I'm always left having to return to Earth and hence, reality. Young, with flawless skin and perfect features that you can find locally on Model Mayhem. The ones advertising availability for nude or erotic modeling? They'll often have the near fatal flaw of nursing a growing and expensive drug habit, which also opens them up to sharing STD's acquired from using.

    There is always a flaw, however hidden.

    Those of us born too late for "free love" probably really missed out on something good.

  12. #14350
    FerrariForMe, empty your inbox when you have a chance. We share the same taste in a particular ATF. Would like to compare notes.

  13. #14349

    Wannabe models

    Quote Originally Posted by DrManhattan  [View Original Post]
    Nice score! Check out the website watermarked on her photo. I wouldn't be surprised if the photographer is also a monger. My ATF is on that page in a few photos, along with a girl who I've seen for a full nude private show.
    I recognized one I know. These are not professional models, they are wannabe models. Tats, wrinkles, cellulite, and gut covering. Still most of us were turn none of them away. If I have one too perfect, its usually too good to be true. I like a few flaws.

  14. #14348
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    She also does some modeling and looked at a bunch of her portfolio pictures. I asked her to pick out one for me to post with her review and this is the one she chose. I would have picked a different one, but this one aint too bad.
    Nice score! Check out the website watermarked on her photo. I wouldn't be surprised if the photographer is also a monger. My ATF is on that page in a few photos, along with a girl who I've seen for a full nude private show.

  15. #14347

    Mi bad

    Here's the link for Mature Allie Enjoy.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...woman/18745148

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape