Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 26,866 to 26,880 of 27788
-
06-09-17 00:03 #923Senior Member

Posts: 236Kirkland girls
I wouldn't have to choose. I've met all of them. Annie brought up the question on our first meeting if I wZnted a cover or not. I was taken aback but went for BBFS In puss and anus. I came twice with cip and CIM. But yes, she is a wild one. I face fucked her and slapped my dick all over her face. She will lick and duck your balls and anus as well. Totally submissive.
Originally Posted by ITellNoLies
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-17 23:58 #922Senior Member

Posts: 277Can you share some pics?
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-17 22:48 #921Senior Member

Posts: 135Any links or ads?
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-17 21:41 #920Senior Member

Posts: 566Jackkyn is back
She hit me up earlier in the week.
She is broke fellas.
DATO on me. Facefuck. Bbfscip with pics. 400.
Said her duo partner was down for BBFS too during a duo.
-
06-08-17 19:56 #919Senior Member

Posts: 82FeistyFelicia
Whats the story on this one? Does she offer bb? In some of her photos she looks healthy but skinny in others she looks like a straight up junkie anybody know?
-
06-08-17 18:51 #918Senior Member

Posts: 731DirtyAnnie
Has been discussed extensively here in this thread. TNA profile: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?250244-Dirtyannie.
Originally Posted by OneByOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-17 13:20 #917Senior Member

Posts: 267Is this the Riley you are referring to?
Iis this the Riley you have on that list?
Originally Posted by JakeDSnake
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....LL-DAY-TUESDAY!-DIRTY-TALKING-BEAUTY-READY-for-naughty-fun! Extremely-passionate-vocal-and-very-real!
-
06-08-17 12:33 #916Banned Member

Posts: 149Is Annie local? And if so, link to her ad would be good.
Originally Posted by SeaTownGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-17 04:52 #915Senior Member

Posts: 1401This is for the hour. $160 was the half hour.
Originally Posted by LCB
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-17 04:17 #914Senior Member

Posts: 156I do not partake of it,
But since I found out she offered it, I thought I would pass info along.
http://everett.backpage.com/WomenSee...ekend/47901313
I will say this, she is very, very new to the game and her conversation shows it.
Enjoy.
-
06-08-17 04:09 #913Senior Member

Posts: 706Nina
She was at 160. Looks like some of you guys spoiled her.
-LCB.
Originally Posted by BBpornogeek
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-17 00:14 #912Senior Member

Posts: 135Annie. Total freak in the best way possible.
Originally Posted by ITellNoLies
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-17 23:17 #911Senior Member

Posts: 54Tough Decisions
Question for everyone. If you had to choose from one of these ladies which one would you pick?
Originally Posted by JakeDSnake
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-17 23:15 #910Senior Member

Posts: 1401Asked for 3. Offered 250 but was denied stating she's got many clients lined up. So I walked. Phone rang before I got to the car saying OK at 250. Told her it's 200 now that I've got to walk all the way back. Not that tight of a pussy and she was disinterested the entire time. Fuck it, she's just a hole to dump in, so wham, bam, thank you maam.
Originally Posted by Bricky7412
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-17 22:26 #909Banned Member

Posts: 149Define ghetto. And where is she located specifically, ie, what town, and what part of that town?
Originally Posted by Adonis666
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





