Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 26,881 to 26,895 of 27795
-
06-08-17 04:52 #915Senior Member

Posts: 1401This is for the hour. $160 was the half hour.
Originally Posted by LCB
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-17 04:17 #914Senior Member

Posts: 156I do not partake of it,
But since I found out she offered it, I thought I would pass info along.
http://everett.backpage.com/WomenSee...ekend/47901313
I will say this, she is very, very new to the game and her conversation shows it.
Enjoy.
-
06-08-17 04:09 #913Senior Member

Posts: 706Nina
She was at 160. Looks like some of you guys spoiled her.
-LCB.
Originally Posted by BBpornogeek
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-17 00:14 #912Senior Member

Posts: 135Annie. Total freak in the best way possible.
Originally Posted by ITellNoLies
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-17 23:17 #911Senior Member

Posts: 54Tough Decisions
Question for everyone. If you had to choose from one of these ladies which one would you pick?
Originally Posted by JakeDSnake
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-17 23:15 #910Senior Member

Posts: 1401Asked for 3. Offered 250 but was denied stating she's got many clients lined up. So I walked. Phone rang before I got to the car saying OK at 250. Told her it's 200 now that I've got to walk all the way back. Not that tight of a pussy and she was disinterested the entire time. Fuck it, she's just a hole to dump in, so wham, bam, thank you maam.
Originally Posted by Bricky7412
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-17 22:26 #909Banned Member

Posts: 149Define ghetto. And where is she located specifically, ie, what town, and what part of that town?
Originally Posted by Adonis666
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-17 16:09 #908Regular Member

Posts: 5250 MSOG, she asked For 3. No way.
Originally Posted by LCB
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-17 13:00 #907Senior Member

Posts: 113Marilyn / Lexi
I had Contact with Marilyn, she is open minded and will allow BBFS. She doesn't allow CIP. Also a great cocksucker, who will swallow. Her location is in the ghetto.
http://www.escortprofile.xxx/253-257-6005/
-
06-07-17 03:21 #906Senior Member

Posts: 277Which lacy?
Are you talking about this lacy? Thanks.
Originally Posted by JakeDSnake
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?251922-LacyPornLuv
-
06-07-17 02:50 #905Senior Member

Posts: 27Say What?.
Originally Posted by JakeDSnake
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-17 01:05 #904Senior Member

Posts: 167Diamond. Danger Robbed
I got in touch with this one and got her to agree to BBFS for 180 - talked down from 250. I got to her hotel in Lynnwood, put the donation on the dresser, we both stripped down and she had just started touching Mr. Happy when a mean looking black dude opens the door and tells me I had to go. So I left.
http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSee...ngton/47475988
Here is a clear picture of what she looks like.
Beside the number in the ad, she also used one like 323-3916.
-
06-07-17 00:13 #903Senior Member

Posts: 236Ready4 riley
Luscious cum dump. Just do outcall. These ladies are the real BBFS girls that allows cip, CIM, cia. Annie swallowed my cum without hesitation and licked cum out her cum filled pussy.
Originally Posted by Mojo567
[View Original Post]
- Annie.
- Olivia (she'll suck and pump you dry).
- Riley.
- lacy let me go BBFS but had to pull out but I still came in her pussy somehow.
Have not tried all the Kirkland girls, but yeah. Yum!
-
06-06-17 23:24 #902Senior Member

Posts: 89My Only concern is with the quote from her ad.
Originally Posted by JakeDSnake
[View Original Post]
"I'm a lady when we meet, but I will not be in the sheets!
Pre Op or post-op?
-
06-06-17 19:24 #901Senior Member

Posts: 706Nina
What was your donation? Are you guys still driving up her expectation?
-LCB.
Originally Posted by Bricky7412
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



