Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 11707
-
06-07-17 17:35 #10387Senior Member

Posts: 462Ok gents,
I got the next two nights free. I am going to look through BP, but hopefully you guys can recommend someone who is worth paying a visit to. Been reading reviews here and not a lot of great ones lately. Looking for someone north of Boston who doesn't think they have a platinum pussy LOL.
-
06-07-17 16:14 #10386Senior Member

Posts: 736There is a zero percent chance anyone is going to share those with someone with 4 posts. Looks like you are trying to find evidence to out her.
Originally Posted by Cumpumper
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-17 15:57 #10385Senior Member

Posts: 109Hey guys
Hey guys, thinking of seeing this girl in medford tmr.
Anyone knows anything about her?
Please advise thank you.
http://boston.backpage.com/Therapeut...ssage/38880195
-
06-07-17 15:23 #10384Senior Member

Posts: 139Hot or Not?
I texted this one last night. She told me she was near JFK t stop.
$ QV, $. 6 Hh, $$ hr.
Price seemed too high for a local girl with no reviews.
I didn't pull the trigger.
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/bost...3494/1/1181707
-
06-07-17 11:35 #10383Regular Member

Posts: 19Cara pics?
Does anyone have any pic from a Cara photoshoot?
Originally Posted by Cumpumper
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-17 20:01 #10382Senior Member

Posts: 90I got a BBBJ from one of them, back in my early hobby days like a noob, spent $$$ total. Nothing else. She was hot, but not worth $$$ for a BBBJ. Also, the girl who gave me a BBBJ texted me a week later asking for help and money because the guy who was pimping her smashed her phone and beat her for trying to make meetings behind his back.
Originally Posted by BreakingBad
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-17 16:48 #10381Senior Member

Posts: 32Haven't met up but got a little info if it helps. Traded emails a couple weeks back. Seems for real-at least her pics in her postings matched those in the emails (tattoos as well) Was ready to pull the trigger but she's only offering outcalls these days (past posts in / out was available).
Originally Posted by Huggie28
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-17 15:06 #10380Senior Member

Posts: 380Are there any hot girls left on BP? Seems like all the ones with hot pics are fake. Bella used to be perfect but she stopped posting. Also can anyone recommend someone that will let you cum on her face because I always strike out when it comes to that.
-
06-06-17 11:15 #10379Senior Member

Posts: 65Any information?
Curious if anyone has any information on this. I've emailed but haven't gotten too far a long. Found a college webpage that is mostly blank. Haven't been able to find much else online.
http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-nice/39756698
-
06-06-17 01:06 #10378Senior Member

Posts: 232Scam
Don't do it!
Originally Posted by DeepThroat69
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-17 17:00 #10377Senior Member

Posts: 102Perfection north shore
Any one seen her? I haven't seen her ads before just curious if anyone's taken the plunge, if I do pull the trigger I'll report back.
I've seen an ad that says she's in Peabody but when texting she says she's hosting in Lynn.
http://backpage.com.boston.hoxnif.com/post/22004301/
http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-best/41938278
-
06-05-17 16:58
Senior Member
- Reason
- Double post, made a mistake
-
06-05-17 15:05 #10376Senior Member

Posts: 72LOL. Don't do it!! Wow.
Originally Posted by DeepThroat69
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-17 11:11 #10375Senior Member

Posts: 139Domination Venessa
Sent a text to this one. She replied back send a $250 Amazon gift card to an email address.
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/bost...9928/1/1179176
First it was just a dream to be dominated by an attractive lady. The desire has become more and now you're here on Venessa's World. Here, your fetish dreams are guaranteed true! For both the beginner and experienced. Whether Maso slave, toilet, showers, TV, dirty games supporter, wife, lover, financial domination, Strapon, Cbt, Castration, ass worship, face sitting, tickling etc. I love to have you in my world and propel you into addiction. You can text me at: 707-XXX-X928*.
-
06-05-17 00:26 #10374Senior Member

Posts: 582You laugh, but I want to feel guilty, too.
Originally Posted by Willfullone
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-17 21:47 #10373Senior Member

Posts: 138Nice!
Too funny.
Originally Posted by PSmith
[View Original Post]

















