Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 89 of 781 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 589 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 11707
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #10387
    Ok gents,

    I got the next two nights free. I am going to look through BP, but hopefully you guys can recommend someone who is worth paying a visit to. Been reading reviews here and not a lot of great ones lately. Looking for someone north of Boston who doesn't think they have a platinum pussy LOL.

  2. #10386
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumpumper  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any pic from a Cara photoshoot?
    There is a zero percent chance anyone is going to share those with someone with 4 posts. Looks like you are trying to find evidence to out her.

  3. #10385
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    Hey guys

    Hey guys, thinking of seeing this girl in medford tmr.

    Anyone knows anything about her?

    Please advise thank you.

    http://boston.backpage.com/Therapeut...ssage/38880195

  4. #10384

    Hot or Not?

    I texted this one last night. She told me she was near JFK t stop.

    $ QV, $. 6 Hh, $$ hr.

    Price seemed too high for a local girl with no reviews.

    I didn't pull the trigger.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/bost...3494/1/1181707

  5. #10383

    Cara pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cumpumper  [View Original Post]
    I was regular of Cara and I guess she is never coming back. She told me during several of our dates that some of the clients liked to do photo shoots of her. Does anyone have any pics of her other than what she posted to trade (FMEO)? Thanks. PM me please.
    Does anyone have any pic from a Cara photoshoot?

  6. #10382
    Quote Originally Posted by BreakingBad  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Spike.

    I texted on the phone number provided and they stop sending snaps if the person asks for more than a hand job which is what I did. They emphatically state that is all they offer "a erotic topless massage with a hand finish". What is weird is in their snaps they also offer "edibles". When I asked what edibles they said they were THC.

    I'm not paying $200 so some chick with PPS can give me a lame massage and a Hand job. Part of me feels they offer more. But until I here otherwise I'm staying away.
    I got a BBBJ from one of them, back in my early hobby days like a noob, spent $$$ total. Nothing else. She was hot, but not worth $$$ for a BBBJ. Also, the girl who gave me a BBBJ texted me a week later asking for help and money because the guy who was pimping her smashed her phone and beat her for trying to make meetings behind his back.

  7. #10381
    Quote Originally Posted by Huggie28  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has any information on this. I've emailed but haven't gotten too far a long. Found a college webpage that is mostly blank. Haven't been able to find much else online.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-nice/39756698
    Haven't met up but got a little info if it helps. Traded emails a couple weeks back. Seems for real-at least her pics in her postings matched those in the emails (tattoos as well) Was ready to pull the trigger but she's only offering outcalls these days (past posts in / out was available).

  8. #10380
    Are there any hot girls left on BP? Seems like all the ones with hot pics are fake. Bella used to be perfect but she stopped posting. Also can anyone recommend someone that will let you cum on her face because I always strike out when it comes to that.

  9. #10379

    Any information?

    Curious if anyone has any information on this. I've emailed but haven't gotten too far a long. Found a college webpage that is mostly blank. Haven't been able to find much else online.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-nice/39756698

  10. #10378

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepThroat69  [View Original Post]
    Sent a text to this one. She replied back send a $250 Amazon gift card to an email address.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/bost...9928/1/1179176

    First it was just a dream to be dominated by an attractive lady. The desire has become more and now you're here on Venessa's World. Here, your fetish dreams are guaranteed true! For both the beginner and experienced. Whether Maso slave, toilet, showers, TV, dirty games supporter, wife, lover, financial domination, Strapon, Cbt, Castration, ass worship, face sitting, tickling etc. I love to have you in my world and propel you into addiction. You can text me at: 707-XXX-X928*.
    Don't do it!

  11. #10377

    Perfection north shore

    Any one seen her? I haven't seen her ads before just curious if anyone's taken the plunge, if I do pull the trigger I'll report back.

    I've seen an ad that says she's in Peabody but when texting she says she's hosting in Lynn.

    http://backpage.com.boston.hoxnif.com/post/22004301/

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-best/41938278

  12. 06-05-17 16:58

    Reason
    Double post, made a mistake

  13. #10376
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepThroat69  [View Original Post]
    Sent a text to this one. She replied back send a $250 Amazon gift card to an email address.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/bost...9928/1/1179176

    First it was just a dream to be dominated by an attractive lady. The desire has become more and now you're here on Venessa's World. Here, your fetish dreams are guaranteed true! For both the beginner and experienced. Whether Maso slave, toilet, showers, TV, dirty games supporter, wife, lover, financial domination, Strapon, Cbt, Castration, ass worship, face sitting, tickling etc. I love to have you in my world and propel you into addiction. You can text me at: 707-XXX-X928*.
    LOL. Don't do it!! Wow.

  14. #10375

    Domination Venessa

    Sent a text to this one. She replied back send a $250 Amazon gift card to an email address.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/bost...9928/1/1179176

    First it was just a dream to be dominated by an attractive lady. The desire has become more and now you're here on Venessa's World. Here, your fetish dreams are guaranteed true! For both the beginner and experienced. Whether Maso slave, toilet, showers, TV, dirty games supporter, wife, lover, financial domination, Strapon, Cbt, Castration, ass worship, face sitting, tickling etc. I love to have you in my world and propel you into addiction. You can text me at: 707-XXX-X928*.

  15. #10374
    Quote Originally Posted by Willfullone  [View Original Post]
    Too funny.
    You laugh, but I want to feel guilty, too.

  16. #10373

    Nice!

    Too funny.

    Quote Originally Posted by PSmith  [View Original Post]
    Can you share the link so that we can also feel guilty later?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape