Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 914 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 414 814 864 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 964 1014 1414 1914 ... LastLast
Results 13,696 to 13,710 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17064
    Quote Originally Posted by Honolulu1  [View Original Post]
    Hey Braddah Magnod, look back at post #17016, her adds on CL are Traditional Therapy Massage. Older Korean Gal. This isn't Erlinda. Hono1.
    Here's the 3 you guys are talking about in that complex. Erlinda-Min-Stella (left to right).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails attachment.jpg‎   min.jpg‎   muuu.jpg‎  

  2. #17063

    South King Street at Kaheka

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnod  [View Original Post]
    The link is dead. Was that Erlinda?
    Hey Braddah Magnod, look back at post #17016, her adds on CL are Traditional Therapy Massage. Older Korean Gal. This isn't Erlinda. Hono1.

  3. #17062

    My Guess

    Quote Originally Posted by Magnod  [View Original Post]
    The link is dead. Was that Erlinda?
    I would guess this Korean lady could be Min. Erlinda is filipina.

  4. #17061
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnod  [View Original Post]
    The link is dead. Was that Erlinda?
    Think it was Min, same building as Erlinda.

  5. #17060
    Quote Originally Posted by AssEaterNow  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw her, in the medical building location, validated paid parking, room is "Korean excellent" (Korean carpentry has a certain tone to their work). She is non descrip plain momma looking Korean lady about 50, wore grandma clothes. Excellent shower amenities, room super organized and ice cold AC. The massage was Korean firm (which I miss, too much Thai these days) surprisingly got a standard HJ, little roaming. Standard damage- cleaned up walked out and realized I just got jack hammered by a grand-mamma san hehe- no repeat- need something visually and appealing.
    The link is dead. Was that Erlinda?

  6. #17059
    Quote Originally Posted by AssEaterNow  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw her, in the medical building location, validated paid parking, room is "Korean excellent" (Korean carpentry has a certain tone to their work). She is non descrip plain momma looking Korean lady about 50, wore grandma clothes. Excellent shower amenities, room super organized and ice cold AC. The massage was Korean firm (which I miss, too much Thai these days) surprisingly got a standard HJ, little roaming. Standard damage- cleaned up walked out and realized I just got jack hammered by a grand-mamma san hehe- no repeat- need something visually and appealing.
    Thanks for the info. It is greatly appreciated. What the hell, I will probably give it a try.

  7. #17058

    Kaheka MT

    Went and saw her, in the medical building location, validated paid parking, room is "Korean excellent" (Korean carpentry has a certain tone to their work). She is non descrip plain momma looking Korean lady about 50, wore grandma clothes. Excellent shower amenities, room super organized and ice cold AC. The massage was Korean firm (which I miss, too much Thai these days) surprisingly got a standard HJ, little roaming. Standard damage- cleaned up walked out and realized I just got jack hammered by a grand-mamma san hehe- no repeat- need something visually and appealing.

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonOfEchigo  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a provider that gives a nice light to medium massage.

    This one looks intriguing.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6149374334.html

    Anyone try? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

  8. #17057
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    Blake,

    What I meant was didn't 5 out of the 7 pictured below come from CC2701, that supposedly Mena (Tina) owned or managed. Pin connection IDK.
    Sorry, I don't know. I haven't been to CC2701 in over a year, when Angie was there. And, I've never been to Pin Thai's Aiea location.

  9. #17056
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootsBrah  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had Lala (I think that's her name). She advertises for Waipahu and pearl city. I believe she sometimes works out of saitara massage or something. Just looking for a mt who will tease a lot, don't really care if HE is provided but the tease is what gets me off.

    Just wondering, just looking for a nice ass massage without having to pay HJ fees.
    Thats Nid. Formerly of Paradise Thai in Aiea. I've been to her several times in the past. No signs of any play while I saw her. She works out of Pranee's place. Thai Orchid? And yes Saitara. Pretty girl, just haven't gotten any play or even signs of play.

  10. #17055

    Independent massage therapists at Pin Thai (Aiea)

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6159363737.html

    I contacted this therapist about a week ago since her ad listed Aiea and Harbor Center as her location, along with Honolulu and Century Center. I asked if she was working at Pin Thai and she said yes, but she was at the Century Center location. She mentioned that she was at the Pin Thai Aiea / Waimalu location previously, renting a room, but would now only be at the Century Center location. Her new ads reflect this.

    Purely my opinion. Those looking for a HJ / HE at Pin Thai in Aiea, if the therapist is dressed like she did not give a shit when she left home, did not bother to run a brush through her hair when she left home, did not take the time to apply some make-up when she left home, is not able to give you an upbeat answer or smile at you when you ask, "How has your day / night been? It is not going to happen. Also, I believe the more popular therapists may work during the day, with older therapists working late night.

    Again, purely my opinion. If Pin Thai is renting rooms to independent therapists, who may or may not be subject to the "house rule" of no HJ / HE, I would suggest, when a new ad pops up and it seems like they are working at the Aiea location, simply ask if she is independent / renting or working for Pin Thai. This might give you an indication on your chances of getting what you seek.

  11. #17054

    Lala? Waipahu massage

    Anyone had Lala (I think that's her name). She advertises for Waipahu and pearl city. I believe she sometimes works out of saitara massage or something. Just looking for a mt who will tease a lot, don't really care if HE is provided but the tease is what gets me off.

    Just wondering, just looking for a nice ass massage without having to pay HJ fees.

  12. #17053
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake123  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I've missed something, but I've never heard of Pin owning CC2701.
    Blake,

    What I meant was didn't 5 out of the 7 pictured below come from CC2701, that supposedly Mena (Tina) owned or managed. Pin connection IDK.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00u0u_dJAtKLoW3Ul_600x450.jpg‎  

  13. #17052

    Pin Thai Aiea

    Quote Originally Posted by DaViper  [View Original Post]
    Who did you see there? The other guy said he saw Nidnoi but I think this is a legit place but only certain workers might be breaking the hse rules which in the long run could get this legit place into trbl.
    I think it's legit, too. Went there on Thursday because I was told that two of the girls pictured were available. When I got there, there was only a GILF. No, I take that back. There was a GIDWF (grandma I DON'T want to f _ _ _ Since I was already there, I thought maybe I'll take a chance. WRONG! I should have just walked and since parking is free, no parking penalty!

  14. #17051
    Quote Originally Posted by HappySeeker8  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, for the responses. I didn't see anything regarding the "same" crew from CC2701? I'm (assuming) you might be saying Pin owned CC2701 also, has Mena run it-then basically moved that same crew to Waimalu location now?
    Maybe I've missed something, but I've never heard of Pin owning CC2701.

  15. #17050
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356
    Quote Originally Posted by HeineHeine  [View Original Post]
    And just another note on this place: the partition walls are 9 feet high but the ceiling starts at 12 feet. You can HEAR EVERYTHING because the sound echoes off the laminate flooring. The rooms are small 7 feet by 12 feet, they don't even furnish a chair for you to put your clothes and wallet on. They give you a little basket to put your clothes in then slide it on the floor. I wouldn't care about any of this if I could pay extra and get a handjob for the last 15 minutes, BUT NOT HERE. Glad a new poster says he got some play, I don't get shit here. Will not repeat.
    Who did you see there? The other guy said he saw Nidnoi but I think this is a legit place but only certain workers might be breaking the hse rules which in the long run could get this legit place into trbl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape