Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 917 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 417 817 867 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 967 1017 1417 1917 ... LastLast
Results 13,741 to 13,755 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17019
    Quote Originally Posted by DaViper  [View Original Post]
    Where is this place located? Is it by Iges?
    Kam Highway, Waimalu. Oceanside behind cutter ford. Formerly CC 2701 "ladies".

  2. #17018

    Nidnoi

    Quote Originally Posted by DaViper  [View Original Post]
    Where is this place located? Is it by Iges?
    Google the address, its all the way in the back. Hono1.

  3. #17017

    Junko

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonOfEchigo  [View Original Post]
    Rejuvenate

    Looking for a provider that gives a nice light to medium massage.

    Wow! This one is pretty. She looks like a Sweetie.

    Anyone try? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6151141443.html
    That provider is Junko, who's been among the most discussed providers on the forum. She even has a thread about only her, named the "Junko" thread, where you can read all about her. You can also find posts about her in other threads by searching for "Junko" (without the quote marks) with the forum search tool. As you will see, the opinions of various mongers about her are, um, "diverse".

  4. #17016
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonOfEchigo  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a provider that gives a nice light to medium massage.

    Wow! This one is pretty. She looks like a Sweetie.

    Anyone try? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6151141443.html
    That's Junko. There's a whole thread dedicated to her. RTFF and decide for yourself about her.

  5. #17015

    Should have RTFF

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonOfEchigo  [View Original Post]
    A friend of mine told me about this site and I have been reading this forum for several weeks now and have decided to submit my first post. I am fairly new to this Hobby and have been mongering only for a little while.

    Anyway. The other day I called Royal Massage and made an appointment. Upon arrival, a female, wearing a white dress, opened the door to let me in. I noticed that the place was sort of clean. Kind of dark and warm. No A / C. She said her name was Apple. Apple looked like the picture in the ad. She looked like a Chinese female. 40's-50's. Slim build. About 5'4" 115 lbs. Face was ok. Not great.

    Apple asked if I wanted to take a shower. Took a quick shower and then laid down for the massage. Massage was decent. To me she used a little too much oil. But whatever. She then started with the ass play, but not into that, and told her no thank you. She then tells me to flip and asks if I wanted extra. I tell her Of Course and she starts with the HJ. Started off sensual but quickly turned to a jackhammer motion till finish. A little roaming allowed. Small A's. Roaming over panties allowed.

    Showered and left in 40 minutes. Kind of upset shorted on time. Anyway gave $. 2. Probably will not repeat.

    L:6, S:5, A:5.
    That place has been reviewed and specifically Apple the ass ripper and you could have saved time and money to do homework on them. They are previously from the Chinese connection in CC.

    HB.

  6. #17014
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaInThe808  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6154678197.html

    Sorry for a late post. I saw Nidnoi about 2 weeks ago. She is the girl in the picture. Small build about 5 ft. She give a decent massage very little teasing. On the flip she hints to a HJ, it's kinda uncomfortable considering the walls do not go all the way up, so you can hear everything. Due to her cuteness I of course gave the yea nod. She let me play with her tits. Will probably repeat due to her going on the west side.
    Where is this place located? Is it by Iges?

  7. #17013

    Rejuvenate

    Looking for a provider that gives a nice light to medium massage.

    Wow! This one is pretty. She looks like a Sweetie.

    Anyone try? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6151141443.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 00G0G_cJEloW6jeHD_600x450.jpg‎  

  8. #17012

    Traditional Massage

    Looking for a provider that gives a nice light to medium massage.

    This one looks intriguing.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6149374334.html

    Anyone try? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 01111_ljEKE78W3Gr_600x450.jpg‎  

  9. #17011

    Royal

    A friend of mine told me about this site and I have been reading this forum for several weeks now and have decided to submit my first post. I am fairly new to this Hobby and have been mongering only for a little while.

    Anyway. The other day I called Royal Massage and made an appointment. Upon arrival, a female, wearing a white dress, opened the door to let me in. I noticed that the place was sort of clean. Kind of dark and warm. No A / C. She said her name was Apple. Apple looked like the picture in the ad. She looked like a Chinese female. 40's-50's. Slim build. About 5'4" 115 lbs. Face was ok. Not great.

    Apple asked if I wanted to take a shower. Took a quick shower and then laid down for the massage. Massage was decent. To me she used a little too much oil. But whatever. She then started with the ass play, but not into that, and told her no thank you. She then tells me to flip and asks if I wanted extra. I tell her Of Course and she starts with the HJ. Started off sensual but quickly turned to a jackhammer motion till finish. A little roaming allowed. Small A's. Roaming over panties allowed.

    Showered and left in 40 minutes. Kind of upset shorted on time. Anyway gave $. 2. Probably will not repeat.

    L:6, S:5, A:5.

  10. #17010
    Quote Originally Posted by GrateFu  [View Original Post]
    Like all Kay's girls, she will make you happy.

  11. #17009

    Ad man for K's Clover?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fleshlight  [View Original Post]
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...e-true/5463712

    Mo betta go this place. Clean, decent massage, not crazy, suck on gigantic DD, maybe crazy for dick. BBBJCIM till all jizz is gone, but not swallow. $. 50.

    Flesh.
    Flesh. Is Kiki giving you freebies for all the good press you're supplying?? This is at least the 3rd similar post I've seen in the last week or so that refers mongers to Kiki / Momo after a report of another therapist (one of them was directed at me after I posted my review of a perfectly good session elsewhere). If you have some kind of sweetheart deal going here, share the wealth!! Are you getting a freebie for every three plugs for K's??

    I don't know whether to be jealous of your entrepreneurial expertise, or what.

  12. #17008

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by GrateFu  [View Original Post]
    Don't know. But it looks like a Hiran ad. That would be CC203. TOFTT and let us all know how it goes!!

  13. #17007

  14. #17006

    Paula

    Is Paula the attractive Asian looking girl with her hair colored really blonde? Pretty thick and curvy with a really big boob job? Bumped into a wahine of that description at CC and thought it might be her. I was trying to figure out who I saw.

  15. #17005
    Quote Originally Posted by HeineHeine  [View Original Post]
    This massage location is not located in the main bldg proper, FYI. Its actually more towards the street and parking garage. No need to go near the lobby where all the elevators are, they don't go to any 2nd fl anyhow. I called and secured an appt with the girl in the ad, ' Lotus'. Her menu is as follows including the massage: rub and HJ $120, rub and CBJ $160, rub and cfs $200. You walk in and its like a wannabe buddhist shrine in a small apt. Theres a eating table and four other women chilling there. I don't know if they all also rub or just some of them, but Lotus is the prettier in this group. The room she took me to was right across from the door and had two massage tables. Lotus is very nice, I saw no crazy whatsoever, re: someone else's review. The massage was medium, she's quite strong. Her technique is fair to good. She's eager to upgrade your menu selection but its professional and not offensive in any way. I just don't see paying anyone in this apartment the same money as Nicole, Nara, Sasha, Kimmie, The Goddess Paula. Not $200, not here. I would repeat here, she offered 4 hands (for more money of course). The rub is good enough and Lotus was friendly and eager to please. Also, they never offered me a shower or restroom, even after I came all over the provider's hands. I left with oily legs. Good luck dudes. Hh.
    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...e-true/5463712

    Mo betta go this place. Clean, decent massage, not crazy, suck on gigantic DD, maybe crazy for dick. BBBJCIM till all jizz is gone, but not swallow. $. 50.

    Flesh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape