Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 11707
-
06-02-17 14:54 #10357Asshole

Posts: 496Carrie
I am interested as well except I really can't get my head around spending $350 on a mid 40 year old woman.
Originally Posted by RegnetExitium
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-17 14:43 #10356Senior Member

Posts: 392Carrie Starlet
Read a few info posts about her here and the other site has good reviews. Wondering if anyone has seen her can please PM me with your experiences? Thanks.
-
06-02-17 07:01 #10355Senior Member

Posts: 177Busts?
The only address mentioned in the articles is on Pine St. Was the "Amy's friends" place there?
Originally Posted by BJays6969
[View Original Post]
Anybody know which ads were put up by LEO?
I guess I'll stick to the grannies in the burbs for a while.
-
06-01-17 21:25 #10354Senior Member

Posts: 74Venice down??
I didn't receive any Snapchat's all day and I tried sending a text through snap and it didn't go through. Wondering if they're out of business or shut down?
Originally Posted by HankChinanski
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-17 09:22 #10353Senior Member

Posts: 1729Ginger, Rip off, New # 3392367326
Squint had been ripped off by this one. Just trying to keep up to date, since she is someone I would generally go see.
Originally Posted by Longjblues
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Squints1880
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-17 05:20 #10352Regular Member

Posts: 3Check out today's Boston Herald
Looks like I may be right? How could it be though? I wrote it in all caps and I just showed up out no where to warn people. So sorry I tried to help, I'll keep it to myself next time.
Originally Posted by Ambrose
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-17 22:14 #10351Senior Member

Posts: 381Kneads
I think you just did not connect, or maybe something was going on in her life. I've had good fun with her. And good conversation.
Originally Posted by FourNik8
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-17 21:26 #10350Senior Member

Posts: 101I gave a review of this girl below earlier, look on thread.
Originally Posted by NHGent
[View Original Post]
http://massachusetts.backpage.com/Wo...i-c-e/39828173
-
05-31-17 20:29 #10349Senior Member

Posts: 111What your body kneads
http://providence.backpage.com/Thera...kneads/6941458
Saw this one in a Pawtucket mill. Not the most friendly girl, but not the least friendly. Imo, she's not very genuine with her conversation. Or perhaps we just didn't connect.
A few words in and I was kicking myself for not going to see the young ones on Park Ave.
On the flip is where it all went wrong. She puts a blindfold on me immediately. She didn't want me to watch anything she was doing. She told me to stop being weird when I was trying to peak.
Pre flip conversation was lame, but it was flowing and consistent, but post flip. Total silence. She didn't want to talk and most def didn't want me to talk.
YMMV, but this is a total no repeat for me.
Looks 5. 5/10.
Damage $. 6.
Wrong section. Any chance on moving it to RI backpage reviews?
-
05-31-17 18:07 #10348Senior Member

Posts: 65Looking for Small-Medium or Large BBW
It's nearly impossible to find a decently or at all reviewed BBW in NH or north of Boston. Catherine in Nashua is AWESOME, but any other leads or UTRs? Much appreciated in advance!
-
05-31-17 17:45 #10347Senior Member

Posts: 2682Number associated with some guy on Facebook. A quick look at his friends list shows quite a few girls with mutual friends on my monger account. I'm sure if I spent the time to go through his friends I'd find the girl in the ad, and probably quite a few other girls who work.
Originally Posted by AlexDeLarge1
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
05-31-17 17:06 #10346Senior Member

Posts: 91I had to google it
Down to fuck.
Originally Posted by OxyMoron
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-17 16:40 #10345Senior Member

Posts: 152Pardon my ignorance, but what is "DTF"?
-
05-31-17 15:29 #10344Senior Member

Posts: 91I got some answer from her. $ for a bang or $. 4 for BBFS.
Originally Posted by GermanChris
[View Original Post]
There is a comment on other site saying she is a crack head. I don't like it.
-
05-31-17 14:29 #10343Senior Member

Posts: 101Somerville girl first contact
Texted her asking if she would send me rates for greek, she responds "yes I will do that" ok great again what are your rates? "I am real and sexy etc. You coming or not?" I would love to meet you but need to know how much to bring, radio silence. (Not all quotes are 100% accurate was on 5/30 so I deleted conversation already, you should get the idea though).
Obviously high variability but I am sure one cowboy from here will see if there is any gold in her shafts.
Originally Posted by AlexDeLarge1
[View Original Post]
















