LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Escort Review: General Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 123 of 260 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 173 223 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 3888
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #2058
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloaked  [View Original Post]
    Plenty of young, struggling girls here but apparently they think. 3 + per dream is worth it. What's hilarious to me is these girls would rather go with no $ then reduce their comp. Call me crazy but CLE had plenty of girls I could date and didn't cost a fortune. And they were grateful. And a lot of fun to be with. What is with the attitudes around here? Thanks gents!

    Ps- I have had a ton of luck off SA. Maybe we should create a thread about that site?
    In Massachusetts the median household income is $67,846.

    In Ohio the median household income is $26,179.

    Average rent for a one bedroom apartment in Cleveland is $825.

    Average rent for a one bedroom apartment in Boston is $2,619.

    You really can't compare the two areas.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  2. #2057

    Coming from Cleveland, Boston and general area girls are tough to find.

    Plenty of young, struggling girls here but apparently they think. 3 + per dream is worth it. What's hilarious to me is these girls would rather go with no $ then reduce their comp. Call me crazy but CLE had plenty of girls I could date and didn't cost a fortune. And they were grateful. And a lot of fun to be with. What is with the attitudes around here? Thanks gents!

    Ps- I have had a ton of luck off SA. Maybe we should create a thread about that site?

  3. #2056

    Whisper. Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    How do you go about settting this up?? Thanks CM.
    Interesting but how do you connect with people locally?

  4. #2055

    I met her via SA.

    Glad to see a review. I'll make time for her for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by ABubbaHere  [View Original Post]
    Boys,

    Whisper done me right!

    Meet Sophia.

    19 years old.

    5'3.

    110 lbs.

    32 B.

    3 bills for hour.

    2 bills half hour.

    She doesn't drive but is located in Milton with no incall. I picked her up and we went to my hotel. Naked and full GFE with DFK, DATY. BBBJ with great form. The main event was amazing. Her body is toned and tight as is her pussy. Every position known to man until I was about to cum, tore off condom and unload on her beautiful tits.

    WORTH EVERY PENNY. This girl is majestic! I will repeat as often as possible!

    Senior members only PM for her digits.

  5. #2054
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    Hey

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyMan555  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any luck with secret benefits??

    Thanks CM.
    That would be good to know.

  6. #2053

    Secret Benefits?

    Anyone had any luck with secret benefits??

    Thanks CM.

  7. #2052
    If someone, anyone, some fictional person is searching for a backpage link. I would suggest checking backpage.

  8. #2051

    Backpage Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrose  [View Original Post]
    I've never been interested in computers until I heard of this site. The only interests I had were connected with tits or wheels. I have a serious question that I hope you will not give me too much flak about. Can someone here tell me where to find the link to a Backpage ad? I've looked and looked but haven't a clue how to find them. After that, I'll have to find out how to post the link with my reviews. Thanks.
    I don't know if you're serious but go to the top of the page of the Backpage ad and copy the entire web address from www all the way to the end. Then paste it in the chat box and it will automatically produce a link. PM Me with any questions.

    DP.

  9. #2050
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #2049
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1038

    Backpage Links

    I've never been interested in computers until I heard of this site. The only interests I had were connected with tits or wheels. I have a serious question that I hope you will not give me too much flak about. Can someone here tell me where to find the link to a Backpage ad? I've looked and looked but haven't a clue how to find them. After that, I'll have to find out how to post the link with my reviews. Thanks.

  11. #2048

    Looking for Dillon

    Anyone know if Dillon has retired. I have not seen her post in a while.

    I used to have her direct # but lost it when my burner blew up. She is not answering the 8445 number.

    If any of her other regulars could assist it would be great.

    Thanks.

  12. #2047

    Info?

    Curious if anyone has any information on this. I've emailed but haven't gotten too far a long. Found a college webpage that is mostly blank. Haven't been able to find much else online.

    http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-nice/39756698

  13. #2046

    Whisper?

    Quote Originally Posted by ABubbaHere  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by a Senior Member sent to me:

    Anyway, I'm wondering about the app. I checked it out awhile back and didn't find any way to connect t or even search for others.

    Did I miss something or maybe something was added. Just wondering if I should give it another try. Or is this a different app than the one that you enter quotes on pictures and post them?

    Here's what I do:

    I look for whispers that seem to have a double meaning and then work some writing magic to meet the lady. Some are super.

    Easy, other harder.

    I'll also post a whisper like "42/ M loves hugs; ladies only". That one got me a 21 year old college student who has an ULTRA tight pussy and loves sex. She's a dirty * We met a few times; first time I bought her a bullet vibrator and an iced tea. Next time I spent zero dollars and I fuckwd every hole multiple times.

    I've met others and paid for one session and then befriended them and now they are free!

    It's not perfect but I've met about a dozen women from it and fucked then all.
    How do you go about settting this up?? Thanks CM.

  14. #2045
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198
    Quote Originally Posted by RegnetExitium  [View Original Post]
    Just started adding reviews to the other site. Obviously I don't out my CC or any real info in there. How safe is that site? I see the privacy policy they comply with court orders or LEO. Thoughts?
    Obviously if somebody subpoenas one or more of their records in the course of investigation they probably are not going to fight the authorities. I doubt it would include US LE trying to bust someone on prostitution-related charges though. I think they probably would resist there. I don't imagine US LE making international stink over ter's primary purpose anyway.

  15. #2044
    Quote Originally Posted by RegnetExitium  [View Original Post]
    Just started adding reviews to the other site. Obviously I don't out my CC or any real info in there. How safe is that site? I see the privacy policy they comply with court orders or LEO. Thoughts?
    They're based outside the US, UK if I recall correctly. While I'm sure the UK would cooperate, it's still a lot of paperwork and involving the US State Department to request info, and then the UK courts would have to get a warrant for the info, etc. I doubt local LEO would bother for anything less than a huge bust.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape