Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 3888
-
08-19-17 15:33 #2058Senior Member

Posts: 2682In Massachusetts the median household income is $67,846.
Originally Posted by Cloaked
[View Original Post]
In Ohio the median household income is $26,179.
Average rent for a one bedroom apartment in Cleveland is $825.
Average rent for a one bedroom apartment in Boston is $2,619.
You really can't compare the two areas.
Stay safe, and happy hunting.
-
08-18-17 22:47 #2057Senior Member

Posts: 265Coming from Cleveland, Boston and general area girls are tough to find.
Plenty of young, struggling girls here but apparently they think. 3 + per dream is worth it. What's hilarious to me is these girls would rather go with no $ then reduce their comp. Call me crazy but CLE had plenty of girls I could date and didn't cost a fortune. And they were grateful. And a lot of fun to be with. What is with the attitudes around here? Thanks gents!
Ps- I have had a ton of luck off SA. Maybe we should create a thread about that site?
-
08-16-17 17:51 #2056Senior Member

Posts: 289Whisper. Interesting
Interesting but how do you connect with people locally?
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-17 14:38 #2055Senior Member

Posts: 265I met her via SA.
Glad to see a review. I'll make time for her for sure.
Originally Posted by ABubbaHere
[View Original Post]
-
08-04-17 08:47 #2054Senior Member

Posts: 109Hey
That would be good to know.
Originally Posted by CandyMan555
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-17 21:07 #2053Senior Member

Posts: 664Secret Benefits?
Anyone had any luck with secret benefits??
Thanks CM.
-
07-11-17 09:23 #2052Senior Member

Posts: 74If someone, anyone, some fictional person is searching for a backpage link. I would suggest checking backpage.
-
07-10-17 21:54 #2051Senior Member

Posts: 182Backpage Link
I don't know if you're serious but go to the top of the page of the Backpage ad and copy the entire web address from www all the way to the end. Then paste it in the chat box and it will automatically produce a link. PM Me with any questions.
Originally Posted by Ambrose
[View Original Post]
DP.
-
07-10-17 17:33 #2050Senior Member

Posts: 74[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-29-17 21:25 #2049Senior Member

Posts: 1038Backpage Links
I've never been interested in computers until I heard of this site. The only interests I had were connected with tits or wheels. I have a serious question that I hope you will not give me too much flak about. Can someone here tell me where to find the link to a Backpage ad? I've looked and looked but haven't a clue how to find them. After that, I'll have to find out how to post the link with my reviews. Thanks.
-
06-21-17 14:49 #2048Senior Member

Posts: 377Looking for Dillon
Anyone know if Dillon has retired. I have not seen her post in a while.
I used to have her direct # but lost it when my burner blew up. She is not answering the 8445 number.
If any of her other regulars could assist it would be great.
Thanks.
-
06-06-17 11:16 #2047Senior Member

Posts: 65Info?
Curious if anyone has any information on this. I've emailed but haven't gotten too far a long. Found a college webpage that is mostly blank. Haven't been able to find much else online.
http://boston.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-nice/39756698
-
06-02-17 21:38 #2046Senior Member

Posts: 664Whisper?
How do you go about settting this up?? Thanks CM.
Originally Posted by ABubbaHere
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-17 19:26 #2045Senior Member

Posts: 2198Obviously if somebody subpoenas one or more of their records in the course of investigation they probably are not going to fight the authorities. I doubt it would include US LE trying to bust someone on prostitution-related charges though. I think they probably would resist there. I don't imagine US LE making international stink over ter's primary purpose anyway.
Originally Posted by RegnetExitium
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-17 18:36 #2044Senior Member

Posts: 2682They're based outside the US, UK if I recall correctly. While I'm sure the UK would cooperate, it's still a lot of paperwork and involving the US State Department to request info, and then the UK courts would have to get a warrant for the info, etc. I doubt local LEO would bother for anything less than a huge bust.
Originally Posted by RegnetExitium
[View Original Post]
Stay safe, and happy hunting.








Reply With Quote



