Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16253

    Facebook search

    Quote Originally Posted by DizKnutz  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents,

    Anybody experience Jessi yet: http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...queen/30846078.

    Her digits reveal very little.
    A facebook search has a guy from Detroit. Interesting if nothing else.

  2. #16252

    Anyone see her

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmySexy77  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...i-l-a/32091243

    I googled this numer in facebook and I get the page of her Pimp that works at Street LIFE Ministries. Praise the Lord.
    Of course it's just pictures. But the girl has a great butt. LOL. Can anyone confirm.

  3. #16251

    Facebook check

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...i-l-a/32091243

    I googled this numer in facebook and I get the page of her Pimp that works at Street LIFE Ministries. Praise the Lord.

  4. #16250

    What's her age limit?

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeLowrey74  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her twice. Wonderful provider. I have made a few comments about in the past. For her age she is beautiful. When she was younger she was the girl you wished you could've gotten fellas. Very into it.
    I prefer older women but it seems like most of them have an age limit.

  5. #16249
    Quote Originally Posted by ColtonM44  [View Original Post]
    Need some help looking for a Asian provider over on the west side in a safe place pm me please and let me know of any.
    I'm looking for the same thing I'll let you know if I find one.

  6. #16248

    Very (too) business like for my taste. Git 'are don't!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger0033  [View Original Post]
    I love dancers. Wondering if anyone has taken the plunge?

    http://michigan.backpage.com/WomenSe...ancer/29011475
    Yes, saw this lady in B'ville area at decent hotel. Room obviously primary residence.

    Talky but cold, could have just as easily been there for a clothes fitting.

    Started with oral, since in my sixties don't walk around stiff like in my twenties. Not very arousing overall, no sign of affection nor interest- pure business.

    Once nominally hard, didn't ask- just put on cover and assumed position on hands and knees on bed for rear entry. Since that's what was on offer, proceeded until I lost interest. Withdrew and left.

    Not impressed. Decent body, but cold.

    Works at Lndg Strp, and spoke openly about the brothel nature of the place. Said she made more money tending bar than anything.

    Side note: If anyone has suggestion for a more personable, GFE experience with BBBJ, would appreciate the referral. PM if you like.

    Appreciate the forum here, and thanks to the Admins for keeping the place clean.

  7. #16247

    Looks like a duck, quacks like a duck

    Quote Originally Posted by Texaganian  [View Original Post]
    Her digits reveal a facebook page of a guy who looks like a pimp.
    I give him props for holding down a day job at McDonalds.

  8. #16246
    Quote Originally Posted by DizKnutz  [View Original Post]
    Hey Gents,

    Anybody experience Jessi yet: http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...queen/30846078.

    Her digits reveal very little.
    Her digits reveal a facebook page of a guy who looks like a pimp.

  9. #16245

    Jessi?

    Hey Gents,

    Anybody experience Jessi yet: http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...queen/30846078.

    Her digits reveal very little.

  10. #16244

    Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by Daze94  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys!

    Does anyone have any information on this lady? She goes by Paige now, not sure on her history.

    Daze.
    Paige works out of her apartment only sees regulars does not post but still works.

  11. #16243

    Looking for a Asian

    Need some help looking for a Asian provider over on the west side in a safe place pm me please and let me know of any.

  12. #16242
    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    Apparently you did not read my earlier posts. She is young, white, pretty, 5'5", long dark brown hair colored auburn, mostly slender, 36 D on top, no tattoos. She lives on the west side in a sketchy neighborhood with a couple of roommates. She doesn't do black guys (sorry, gentlemen). You want a photo, you need to ask her yourself, and maybe if she likes what you have to say, she'll send you a selfie. Non-nude. Yes, I discussed this with her already. PM me for anything else.
    Neighborhood Is sketchy I almost did not stop.

  13. #16241

    Re: info

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrtim495  [View Original Post]
    Can we get any information on what Nikki looks like, etc and what area she is located, thanks.
    Apparently you did not read my earlier posts. She is young, white, pretty, 5'5", long dark brown hair colored auburn, mostly slender, 36 D on top, no tattoos. She lives on the west side in a sketchy neighborhood with a couple of roommates. She doesn't do black guys (sorry, gentlemen). You want a photo, you need to ask her yourself, and maybe if she likes what you have to say, she'll send you a selfie. Non-nude. Yes, I discussed this with her already. PM me for anything else.

  14. #16240
    Save your money. She plays games and does not perform. Had her take off my hat after 5 minutes saying she's done. And at the time it was a duo with mandy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daze94  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys!
    Does anyone have any information on this lady? She goes by Paige now, not sure on her history.

    Daze.

  15. #16239
    Looking for a no nonsense provider. I know a lot of guys post about UTR ones, I don't have a reserve. Last few attempts to see some of providers were not working either due to no show or unavailability. I don't want to end up in an AMP oldies. Please Pm or post. Last many pages on this section didn't give any good reviews on providers.

    Man it's been a month and balls are turning blue. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape