Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 19268
-
06-02-17 22:03 #16253Senior Member

Posts: 826Facebook search
A facebook search has a guy from Detroit. Interesting if nothing else.
Originally Posted by DizKnutz
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-17 22:03 #16252Senior Member

Posts: 270Anyone see her
Of course it's just pictures. But the girl has a great butt. LOL. Can anyone confirm.
Originally Posted by ArmySexy77
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-17 19:49 #16251Senior Member

Posts: 294Facebook check
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...i-l-a/32091243
I googled this numer in facebook and I get the page of her Pimp that works at Street LIFE Ministries. Praise the Lord.
-
06-02-17 19:04 #16250Senior Member

Posts: 77What's her age limit?
I prefer older women but it seems like most of them have an age limit.
Originally Posted by MikeLowrey74
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-17 16:14 #16249Senior Member

Posts: 243I'm looking for the same thing I'll let you know if I find one.
Originally Posted by ColtonM44
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-17 12:40 #16248Regular Member

Posts: 14Very (too) business like for my taste. Git 'are don't!
Yes, saw this lady in B'ville area at decent hotel. Room obviously primary residence.
Originally Posted by Tiger0033
[View Original Post]
Talky but cold, could have just as easily been there for a clothes fitting.
Started with oral, since in my sixties don't walk around stiff like in my twenties. Not very arousing overall, no sign of affection nor interest- pure business.
Once nominally hard, didn't ask- just put on cover and assumed position on hands and knees on bed for rear entry. Since that's what was on offer, proceeded until I lost interest. Withdrew and left.
Not impressed. Decent body, but cold.
Works at Lndg Strp, and spoke openly about the brothel nature of the place. Said she made more money tending bar than anything.
Side note: If anyone has suggestion for a more personable, GFE experience with BBBJ, would appreciate the referral. PM if you like.
Appreciate the forum here, and thanks to the Admins for keeping the place clean.
-
06-02-17 11:30 #16247Banned Member

Posts: 129Looks like a duck, quacks like a duck
I give him props for holding down a day job at McDonalds.
Originally Posted by Texaganian
[View Original Post]
-
06-02-17 07:16 #16246Regular Member

Posts: 24Her digits reveal a facebook page of a guy who looks like a pimp.
Originally Posted by DizKnutz
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-17 21:08 #16245Senior Member

Posts: 135Jessi?
Hey Gents,
Anybody experience Jessi yet: http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...queen/30846078.
Her digits reveal very little.
-
06-01-17 20:57 #16244Senior Member

Posts: 440Paige
Paige works out of her apartment only sees regulars does not post but still works.
Originally Posted by Daze94
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-17 19:30 #16243Regular Member

Posts: 5Looking for a Asian
Need some help looking for a Asian provider over on the west side in a safe place pm me please and let me know of any.
-
06-01-17 16:59 #16242Senior Member

Posts: 243Neighborhood Is sketchy I almost did not stop.
Originally Posted by Acoustic53
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-17 14:50 #16241

Posts: 461Re: info
Apparently you did not read my earlier posts. She is young, white, pretty, 5'5", long dark brown hair colored auburn, mostly slender, 36 D on top, no tattoos. She lives on the west side in a sketchy neighborhood with a couple of roommates. She doesn't do black guys (sorry, gentlemen). You want a photo, you need to ask her yourself, and maybe if she likes what you have to say, she'll send you a selfie. Non-nude. Yes, I discussed this with her already. PM me for anything else.
Originally Posted by Mrtim495
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-17 10:47 #16240Senior Member

Posts: 61Save your money. She plays games and does not perform. Had her take off my hat after 5 minutes saying she's done. And at the time it was a duo with mandy.
Originally Posted by Daze94
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-17 09:55 #16239Senior Member

Posts: 128Looking for a no nonsense provider. I know a lot of guys post about UTR ones, I don't have a reserve. Last few attempts to see some of providers were not working either due to no show or unavailability. I don't want to end up in an AMP oldies. Please Pm or post. Last many pages on this section didn't give any good reviews on providers.
Man it's been a month and balls are turning blue. LOL.
















