Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16238

    Paige?

    Hey Guys!

    Does anyone have any information on this lady? She goes by Paige now, not sure on her history.

    Daze.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0964.JPG‎  

  2. #16237
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger0033  [View Original Post]
    I love dancers. Wondering if anyone has taken the plunge?

    http://michigan.backpage.com/WomenSe...ancer/29011475
    I tried to contact her in the past. She would not discuss anything, she said make an appointment and findout. I just hungup.

  3. #16236

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    P.S. To clarify to the forum, although this was posted in the BP advertisers thread, Nikki doesn't advertise, although that is how she first embarked on her enterprise. I first met her in the triangle. I am hopeful that the addition of some new generous friends to her circle will obviate the need to visit that area ever again.
    Can we get any information on what Nikki looks like, etc and what area she is located, thanks.

  4. #16235

    Looking for a Spinner UTR

    Hey Everyone, I'm looking for a Petite Spinner Provider if anyone has contact information on one that's current, I'd be willing to trade information that I have on SW, SC and another UTR Provider. Please PM with Details. I like to have Options and Try Different Providers Often! Thank you Everyone and Be Safe!

    P.S. I already have Heather UTR from Redford/Dearborn contact information.

  5. #16234

    A dancer for you

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger0033  [View Original Post]
    I love dancers. Wondering if anyone has taken the plunge?

    http://michigan.backpage.com/WomenSe...ancer/29011475
    Why not give her a try? Danced at Traffic Light in Mt. Clemens. Got an A+ bubble butt. She's about 5'6 and 125. Small boobs (see pics) and nicely toned. Pics are exact and mostly current.

    Doing a fair amount of foot fetish.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-meet/31686108

  6. #16233

    Re: Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    You're welcome, sir. You can see why I would rather keep her all to myself, but I can't.

    Incidentally, I saw her this afternoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by LohnDog  [View Original Post]
    Just had a dream about Nikkie very time dreamed she had nice boobs and a good BBBJ and f thank you acoustic for the lookout.
    P.S. To clarify to the forum, although this was posted in the BP advertisers thread, Nikki doesn't advertise, although that is how she first embarked on her enterprise. I first met her in the triangle. I am hopeful that the addition of some new generous friends to her circle will obviate the need to visit that area ever again.

  7. #16232

    Re: BP ad

    Quote Originally Posted by PoppnU  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one you're referring to?

    http://michigan.backpage.com/WomenSe...e-you/31944098
    Good Lord, no!

  8. #16231

    Shelly

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeLowrey74  [View Original Post]
    Apartment.
    Is her apartment clean, discreet, safe etc. ?

  9. #16230

    Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by PoppnU  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one you're referring to?

    http://michigan.backpage.com/WomenSe...e-you/31944098
    The mentioned Nikki does not advertise.

  10. #16229

    Nikkie

    Quote Originally Posted by Acoustic53  [View Original Post]
    You're welcome, sir. You can see why I would rather keep her all to myself, but I can't.

    Incidentally, I saw her this afternoon.
    Is this the one you're referring to?

    http://michigan.backpage.com/WomenSe...e-you/31944098

  11. #16228

    Re: Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by LohnDog  [View Original Post]
    Just had a dream about Nikkie very time dreamed she had nice boobs and a good BBBJ and f thank you acoustic for the lookout.
    You're welcome, sir. You can see why I would rather keep her all to myself, but I can't.

    Incidentally, I saw her this afternoon.

  12. #16227

    Nikkie

    Just had a dream about Nikkie very time dreamed she had nice boobs and a good BBBJ and f thank you acoustic for the lookout.

  13. #16226

    Anyone seen her?

    I love dancers. Wondering if anyone has taken the plunge?

    http://michigan.backpage.com/WomenSe...ancer/29011475

  14. #16225

    Shelly

    Quote Originally Posted by HungInOhio65  [View Original Post]
    Where does she meet guys?
    Apartment.

  15. #16224

    Misleading. Anna

    810 xx63 xxx.

    Cross-reference her on multiple sites before going. She's misleading you. I TOFTT.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...eauty/31895573

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape