Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,201 to 22,215 of 32179
-
06-02-17 17:07 #9979Regular Member

Posts: 2FS in ffx
Any FS places in ffx? I haven't dreamed of anything more than standard except for down in NC one trip. I heard good chance at Shirlington therapy but haven't had the chance to try yet. I keep finding out about places after they have been shut down sadly. Feel free to PM if need be.
-
06-02-17 15:07 #9978Senior Member

Posts: 36Mikos
From what I've seen on here $40 was about average for the going rate on services rendered. She seamed happy and told me to be sure to come back and see her soon.
Originally Posted by Nyhornet
[View Original Post]
So congrats that you've been more generous there, I guess you win, big man. As for me, I'll just be happy.
-
06-02-17 13:30 #9977Senior Member

Posts: 87Wonders Never Cease
Paying it forward for a couple of mongers who've helped Joey, if you're coming south to Stafford County / Fredericksburg, see my recent post on the Fredericksburg massage board.
-
06-02-17 11:22 #9976Senior Member

Posts: 45Pine Wellness
Dreamt of this place for a convenient, quick experience. Was greeted by Jessica, who I did not find attractive. At all. However I decided to soldier on rather than offend the lady, and boy am I glad I did. I was soon dreaming of the most exquisite ST I had ever experienced anywhere, and that's saying something. On the flip Jessica turned down the lights to near darkness and I just gave in to letting her do her thing. She used some Nuru oil, which was a first for me. Standard NoVa finish that was somehow not standard at all. It was much, much better.
She said she would be going up north soon so if you want a "close your eyes and enjoy" experience I suggest you act quickly.
Cheers!
-
06-02-17 11:16 #9975Senior Member

Posts: 45McClean Clean
This place's ads keep popping up all over, which finally prompted me to dream about them.
In my dream I arrived and was greeted by Amy, who looked amazing in a super tight micro mini. She had a nice smile and I dreamed of an excellent TS, which was sudsy as advertised. In my dream the massage was mediocre at best though, perhaps a 2 out of 5. On the flip I asked for more than standard NoVa and the negotiations started. Amy is Korean with very limited English, but we muddled through. I agreed to 1.0 for her to join me in being nude, and for a BBBJ. She has a very nice body, very firm, and she said she was 36, which is exactly what I would have guessed. I dreamt she gave the boys enthusiastic oral attention, but alas, no BBBJ. I think this was a legitimate misunderstanding due to the language barrier. Nevertheless I proceeded to DATY which she genuinely seemed to enjoy, and we finished with her surfing the shaft.
Overall an excellent time and Amy is a sweetheart. She said she had no children and no BF, and that she works 6-7 days a week, which I thought was sad. She told me there are two other girls working there who are "younger and prettier" - though I hadn't asked and was quite happy with her. A little insecurity on her part perhaps.
Final damage. 8 and 1.0. If I don't return it's only because there are so many other places left to explore.
-
06-01-17 14:40 #9974Regular Member

Posts: 6Comfort fairfax
Stay away. Could not understand her name when I asked, but she stayed fully dressed and nothing extra even after I let her know it was cool and there was a big tip waiting. Waste of time.
-
06-01-17 12:52 #9973Senior Member

Posts: 1482Making deals with the devil
Will find yourself in hell.
Originally Posted by Roger1286
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-17 10:49 #9972

Posts: 99Best Deep Tissue Massage ever
I visited Edsal Therapy last weekend.
I received the best deep-tissue massage I have ever had (and I needed it due to work-related back-strain).
The manager provides the massage and is pleasant to talk to (or she is content to work quietly while you relax).
NR.
-
06-01-17 09:30 #9971Senior Member

Posts: 230This is Genius!
Get Immunity first then get LE to underwrite your HE. Confess the deed and repeat daily.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-17 09:25 #9970Senior Member

Posts: 167Define "happy" ;o) I haven't seen her in several years, so I'm sure others have PM'd you for updated info. At any rate, since we are a sharing community, she did provide a decent massage with standard nova, but again that was a couple years ago when she was operating out of her apartment not a storefront. So, she probably went strictly legit like a bunch of other girls, who set up there storefront shops.
Originally Posted by RustyMuffler
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-17 09:19 #9969Senior Member

Posts: 167How why are you guys not sharing a simple happy or not happy info?
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-17 09:14 #9968Senior Member

Posts: 167But funny.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-17 00:18 #9967

Posts: 99Rather is putting it mildly.
ygbsm.
Originally Posted by jmsuttr
[View Original Post]
Nr.
-
05-31-17 23:07 #9966Senior Member

Posts: 1991This is rather bizarre
-
05-31-17 08:50 #9965Regular Member

Posts: 3Natural Health Therapy Spa. -- Reston
Two days back, I visited this massage place in Reston. It's close to McDonalds. There advertise on CL - https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...152596479.html.
I did 1 hr massage for. 7 Typical setup, light music, candle etc. The girl looked Chinese and in her 30's. She started with back massage for 30 minutes and flipped and did front. She had great skills, strong hands and left me completely relaxed. At the end, she offered HE and I tipped her. 50 when I headed out.











Reply With Quote





