Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9978

    FS in ffx

    Any FS places in ffx? I haven't dreamed of anything more than standard except for down in NC one trip. I heard good chance at Shirlington therapy but haven't had the chance to try yet. I keep finding out about places after they have been shut down sadly. Feel free to PM if need be.

  2. #9977

    Mikos

    Quote Originally Posted by Nyhornet  [View Original Post]
    Suzy is indeed a sexy lady. Was she unhappy with that meager tip for that enhanced level of service. ? I've always been more generous there.
    From what I've seen on here $40 was about average for the going rate on services rendered. She seamed happy and told me to be sure to come back and see her soon.

    So congrats that you've been more generous there, I guess you win, big man. As for me, I'll just be happy.

  3. #9976

    Wonders Never Cease

    Paying it forward for a couple of mongers who've helped Joey, if you're coming south to Stafford County / Fredericksburg, see my recent post on the Fredericksburg massage board.

  4. #9975

    Pine Wellness

    Dreamt of this place for a convenient, quick experience. Was greeted by Jessica, who I did not find attractive. At all. However I decided to soldier on rather than offend the lady, and boy am I glad I did. I was soon dreaming of the most exquisite ST I had ever experienced anywhere, and that's saying something. On the flip Jessica turned down the lights to near darkness and I just gave in to letting her do her thing. She used some Nuru oil, which was a first for me. Standard NoVa finish that was somehow not standard at all. It was much, much better.

    She said she would be going up north soon so if you want a "close your eyes and enjoy" experience I suggest you act quickly.

    Cheers!

  5. #9974

    McClean Clean

    This place's ads keep popping up all over, which finally prompted me to dream about them.

    In my dream I arrived and was greeted by Amy, who looked amazing in a super tight micro mini. She had a nice smile and I dreamed of an excellent TS, which was sudsy as advertised. In my dream the massage was mediocre at best though, perhaps a 2 out of 5. On the flip I asked for more than standard NoVa and the negotiations started. Amy is Korean with very limited English, but we muddled through. I agreed to 1.0 for her to join me in being nude, and for a BBBJ. She has a very nice body, very firm, and she said she was 36, which is exactly what I would have guessed. I dreamt she gave the boys enthusiastic oral attention, but alas, no BBBJ. I think this was a legitimate misunderstanding due to the language barrier. Nevertheless I proceeded to DATY which she genuinely seemed to enjoy, and we finished with her surfing the shaft.

    Overall an excellent time and Amy is a sweetheart. She said she had no children and no BF, and that she works 6-7 days a week, which I thought was sad. She told me there are two other girls working there who are "younger and prettier" - though I hadn't asked and was quite happy with her. A little insecurity on her part perhaps.

    Final damage. 8 and 1.0. If I don't return it's only because there are so many other places left to explore.

  6. #9973

    Comfort fairfax

    Stay away. Could not understand her name when I asked, but she stayed fully dressed and nothing extra even after I let her know it was cool and there was a big tip waiting. Waste of time.

  7. #9972

    Making deals with the devil

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger1286  [View Original Post]
    Get Immunity first then get LE to underwrite your HE. Confess the deed and repeat daily.
    Will find yourself in hell.

  8. #9971

    Best Deep Tissue Massage ever

    I visited Edsal Therapy last weekend.

    I received the best deep-tissue massage I have ever had (and I needed it due to work-related back-strain).

    The manager provides the massage and is pleasant to talk to (or she is content to work quietly while you relax).

    NR.

  9. #9970

    This is Genius!

    Get Immunity first then get LE to underwrite your HE. Confess the deed and repeat daily.

  10. #9969
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyMuffler  [View Original Post]
    I have searched for info on this cutie pie on this forum and on Google.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...-pike/17382243

    http://liverubreviews.com/ad/washing...-9798/1/585097

    I found a few stray links, but no reviews indicating whether I might leave happy or if she is just strictly legit. So I come to you guys with my hat in hand asking for the inside scoop on her.

    If you don't want to publically post about her, just shoot me a PM.

    Thanks,

    Rusty.
    Define "happy" ;o) I haven't seen her in several years, so I'm sure others have PM'd you for updated info. At any rate, since we are a sharing community, she did provide a decent massage with standard nova, but again that was a couple years ago when she was operating out of her apartment not a storefront. So, she probably went strictly legit like a bunch of other girls, who set up there storefront shops.

  11. #9968
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    Check your PM inbox.
    How why are you guys not sharing a simple happy or not happy info?

  12. #9967

  13. #9966

    Rather is putting it mildly.


  14. #9965

  15. #9964

    Natural Health Therapy Spa. -- Reston

    Two days back, I visited this massage place in Reston. It's close to McDonalds. There advertise on CL - https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...152596479.html.

    I did 1 hr massage for. 7 Typical setup, light music, candle etc. The girl looked Chinese and in her 30's. She started with back massage for 30 minutes and flipped and did front. She had great skills, strong hands and left me completely relaxed. At the end, she offered HE and I tipped her. 50 when I headed out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape