Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Therapists

+ Add Report
Page 918 of 2051 FirstFirst ... 418 818 868 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 968 1018 1418 1918 ... LastLast
Results 13,756 to 13,770 of 30759
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17004
    Quote Originally Posted by BotoMoco  [View Original Post]
    Repeat and you'd probably get way more.
    You saying she does FS? Thought most Pin Thai girls was strictly legit. At least the CC one seemed like it back in the day.

  2. #17003
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaInThe808  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6154678197.html

    Sorry for a late post. I saw Nidnoi about 2 weeks ago. She is the girl in the picture. Small build about 5 ft. She give a decent massage very little teasing. On the flip she hints to a HJ, it's kinda uncomfortable considering the walls do not go all the way up, so you can hear everything. Due to her cuteness I of course gave the yea nod. She let me play with her tits. Will probably repeat due to her going on the west side.
    Repeat and you'd probably get way more.

  3. #17002

    Pin Thai aiea

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6154678197.html

    Sorry for a late post. I saw Nidnoi about 2 weeks ago. She is the girl in the picture. Small build about 5 ft. She give a decent massage very little teasing. On the flip she hints to a HJ, it's kinda uncomfortable considering the walls do not go all the way up, so you can hear everything. Due to her cuteness I of course gave the yea nod. She let me play with her tits. Will probably repeat due to her going on the west side.

  4. #17001

    Lotus at 2nd fl CC

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian007  [View Original Post]
    Lotus.

    She will give a 3/10 massage and then will do the HE. She will let you maybe touch but bradda just a heads up this lady is CRAZY and I mean CRAZY. Not just for money but also just missing a few cards in her deck maybe 49/52 if you know what I mean. You can get your release with her but be prepared for the loony bin after LMAO.

    007.
    This massage location is not located in the main bldg proper, FYI. Its actually more towards the street and parking garage. No need to go near the lobby where all the elevators are, they don't go to any 2nd fl anyhow. I called and secured an appt with the girl in the ad, ' Lotus'. Her menu is as follows including the massage: rub and HJ $120, rub and CBJ $160, rub and cfs $200. You walk in and its like a wannabe buddhist shrine in a small apt. Theres a eating table and four other women chilling there. I don't know if they all also rub or just some of them, but Lotus is the prettier in this group. The room she took me to was right across from the door and had two massage tables. Lotus is very nice, I saw no crazy whatsoever, re: someone else's review. The massage was medium, she's quite strong. Her technique is fair to good. She's eager to upgrade your menu selection but its professional and not offensive in any way. I just don't see paying anyone in this apartment the same money as Nicole, Nara, Sasha, Kimmie, The Goddess Paula. Not $200, not here. I would repeat here, she offered 4 hands (for more money of course). The rub is good enough and Lotus was friendly and eager to please. Also, they never offered me a shower or restroom, even after I came all over the provider's hands. I left with oily legs. Good luck dudes. Hh.

  5. #17000
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356
    Quote Originally Posted by PunaniLuva  [View Original Post]
    Real pic of her?
    Yup looks like her but keep in mind I didn't ask for HE just went with the flow.

  6. #16999

    Waipahu

    Quote Originally Posted by DaViper  [View Original Post]
    Legit massage for me no HE but massage was good.
    Real pic of her?

  7. #16998
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356
    Quote Originally Posted by PunaniLuva  [View Original Post]
    Got an appointment with this one tomorrow morning.

    Anyone got info to share before I TOFTT?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6144968094.html
    Legit massage for me no HE but massage was good.

  8. #16997
    Quote Originally Posted by PunaniLuva  [View Original Post]
    Got an appointment with this one tomorrow morning.

    Anyone got info to share before I TOFTT?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6144968094.html
    Yes. Please let us know how it goes. It would be great to find a therapist in Waipahu!

  9. #16996
    Quote Originally Posted by PunaniLuva  [View Original Post]
    Got an appointment with this one tomorrow morning.

    Anyone got info to share before I TOFTT?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6144968094.html
    Looking forward to your report.

  10. #16995

    Waipahu

    Got an appointment with this one tomorrow morning.

    Anyone got info to share before I TOFTT?

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6144968094.html

  11. #16994

    L O L She's cRaZy!

    Quote Originally Posted by Aran80  [View Original Post]
    Any one try this one? I'm looking for a late night massage with HE http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...-happy/4177537.
    Lotus.

    She will give a 3/10 massage and then will do the HE. She will let you maybe touch but bradda just a heads up this lady is CRAZY and I mean CRAZY. Not just for money but also just missing a few cards in her deck maybe 49/52 if you know what I mean. You can get your release with her but be prepared for the loony bin after LMAO.

    007.

  12. #16993
    Quote Originally Posted by DaViper  [View Original Post]
    What is the name of the other girl?
    I didn't ask, just opted for a massage only because wasn't feeling it with her though she did try to upsell. Late thirties to early forties, 5'3 around 125 lbs. Not as attractive as Selina by far. Massage was ok to good.

  13. #16992

    Sharing is Caring

    Okay guys, I received over 40 private messages. I responded to over 20 of you. If I didn't respond to you, I'm still reading or you have less then a 100 posts. I really would like to know if any of you went and visited. I shared 3 providers from this place 2 left one can't be found. This third is a hidden gem. Young, pretty, huge rack, very friendly and bubbly and not to mention west side.

    I'm not going to share soon as I find these gems that are not in CC or town side if no one replies back and shares with me.

    CK.

  14. #16991

    Jasmine left so checked out YUMI.

    Yumi is a regular, so checked her out since Jasmine left. Yumi is a hot MILF and a spinner with hardly any body fat. I like that tone body. Great massage skills with always a great finish. BBBJ to HJ ending. One day I'll ask for CIM, maybe I'll get lucky. Haven't seen her in a while so gave her massage to with DATY to finish her off. Just love seeing milfs cumming. Always friendly and never rush. Yumi one of the tops.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...please/7138573

    Flesh.

  15. #16990
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky808  [View Original Post]
    My first scheduled appointment I got the bait and switch. There are 2 rooms in the unit, separated by only curtains so not very private like a regular AMP. Called this weekend to see if she was available, only after my first choices were busy. Again, another monger in the other room so kind of uncomfortable so opted for a really good massage and HE which was good. Standard 120.

    5'3. 110 lbs mid to late 30's very toned body and a very almost natural looking pair (she went topless after requesting). Would repeat but per Selina weekends are her busy days.
    What is the name of the other girl?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape