Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 13,756 to 13,770 of 30759
-
05-31-17 20:17 #17004Banned Member

Posts: 435You saying she does FS? Thought most Pin Thai girls was strictly legit. At least the CC one seemed like it back in the day.
Originally Posted by BotoMoco
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-17 19:37 #17003Senior Member

Posts: 559Repeat and you'd probably get way more.
Originally Posted by NinjaInThe808
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-17 05:43 #17002Senior Member

Posts: 79Pin Thai aiea
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6154678197.html
Sorry for a late post. I saw Nidnoi about 2 weeks ago. She is the girl in the picture. Small build about 5 ft. She give a decent massage very little teasing. On the flip she hints to a HJ, it's kinda uncomfortable considering the walls do not go all the way up, so you can hear everything. Due to her cuteness I of course gave the yea nod. She let me play with her tits. Will probably repeat due to her going on the west side.
-
05-30-17 23:37 #17001Senior Member

Posts: 180Lotus at 2nd fl CC
This massage location is not located in the main bldg proper, FYI. Its actually more towards the street and parking garage. No need to go near the lobby where all the elevators are, they don't go to any 2nd fl anyhow. I called and secured an appt with the girl in the ad, ' Lotus'. Her menu is as follows including the massage: rub and HJ $120, rub and CBJ $160, rub and cfs $200. You walk in and its like a wannabe buddhist shrine in a small apt. Theres a eating table and four other women chilling there. I don't know if they all also rub or just some of them, but Lotus is the prettier in this group. The room she took me to was right across from the door and had two massage tables. Lotus is very nice, I saw no crazy whatsoever, re: someone else's review. The massage was medium, she's quite strong. Her technique is fair to good. She's eager to upgrade your menu selection but its professional and not offensive in any way. I just don't see paying anyone in this apartment the same money as Nicole, Nara, Sasha, Kimmie, The Goddess Paula. Not $200, not here. I would repeat here, she offered 4 hands (for more money of course). The rub is good enough and Lotus was friendly and eager to please. Also, they never offered me a shower or restroom, even after I came all over the provider's hands. I left with oily legs. Good luck dudes. Hh.
Originally Posted by Hawaiian007
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-17 22:32 #17000Senior Member

Posts: 1356Yup looks like her but keep in mind I didn't ask for HE just went with the flow.
Originally Posted by PunaniLuva
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-17 20:56 #16999Senior Member

Posts: 202Waipahu
Real pic of her?
Originally Posted by DaViper
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-17 19:57 #16998Senior Member

Posts: 1356Legit massage for me no HE but massage was good.
Originally Posted by PunaniLuva
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-17 18:37 #16997Senior Member

Posts: 781Yes. Please let us know how it goes. It would be great to find a therapist in Waipahu!
Originally Posted by PunaniLuva
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-17 18:02 #16996Banned Member

Posts: 442Looking forward to your report.
Originally Posted by PunaniLuva
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-17 16:19 #16995Senior Member

Posts: 202Waipahu
Got an appointment with this one tomorrow morning.
Anyone got info to share before I TOFTT?
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/6144968094.html
-
05-30-17 13:43 #16994Senior Member

Posts: 362L O L She's cRaZy!
Lotus.
Originally Posted by Aran80
[View Original Post]
She will give a 3/10 massage and then will do the HE. She will let you maybe touch but bradda just a heads up this lady is CRAZY and I mean CRAZY. Not just for money but also just missing a few cards in her deck maybe 49/52 if you know what I mean. You can get your release with her but be prepared for the loony bin after LMAO.
007.
-
05-30-17 13:37 #16993Senior Member

Posts: 484I didn't ask, just opted for a massage only because wasn't feeling it with her though she did try to upsell. Late thirties to early forties, 5'3 around 125 lbs. Not as attractive as Selina by far. Massage was ok to good.
Originally Posted by DaViper
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-17 12:16 #16992Senior Member

Posts: 2535Sharing is Caring
Okay guys, I received over 40 private messages. I responded to over 20 of you. If I didn't respond to you, I'm still reading or you have less then a 100 posts. I really would like to know if any of you went and visited. I shared 3 providers from this place 2 left one can't be found. This third is a hidden gem. Young, pretty, huge rack, very friendly and bubbly and not to mention west side.
I'm not going to share soon as I find these gems that are not in CC or town side if no one replies back and shares with me.
CK.
-
05-30-17 06:09 #16991Senior Member

Posts: 384Jasmine left so checked out YUMI.
Yumi is a regular, so checked her out since Jasmine left. Yumi is a hot MILF and a spinner with hardly any body fat. I like that tone body. Great massage skills with always a great finish. BBBJ to HJ ending. One day I'll ask for CIM, maybe I'll get lucky. Haven't seen her in a while so gave her massage to with DATY to finish her off. Just love seeing milfs cumming. Always friendly and never rush. Yumi one of the tops.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...please/7138573
Flesh.
-
05-30-17 04:20 #16990Senior Member

Posts: 1356What is the name of the other girl?
Originally Posted by Lucky808
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





