Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 16866
-
05-29-17 23:52 #14361Senior Member

Posts: 715Great first post
Well you may be a noob but you are a good one so far. Welcome aboard.
Originally Posted by HarryBaals
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-17 23:21 #14360Regular Member

Posts: 8Bambie
Okay new one: http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...ambie/19993568.
Any intel?
-
05-29-17 16:37 #14359Senior Member

Posts: 267That's because it's where she is originally from.
Originally Posted by Hoss5000
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-17 12:01 #14358Regular Member

Posts: 8She's in Buffalo. Seems to bounce over there every couple of months.
Originally Posted by Hoss5000
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-17 01:33 #14357Regular Member

Posts: 3Ambers
Hi all, it's my first post so total noob here. Also new to the hobby. I saw Amber the bbw the other week. She's nice, seems normal, smaller bbw, pretty meh face. Seems like she's open to a lot of things. I just popped in for a quick BBBJ was nothing special and out the door. Didn't even see her naked. South of g and 60. Oh and she went by Suri that time.
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...ecial/20132783
-
05-28-17 21:52 #14356Senior Member

Posts: 88I've wanted to see Taylor for years. THink it's time to take the plunge.
Originally Posted by PowerHouse
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-17 09:03 #14355Banned Member

Posts: 287I remember her earlier ads. Her looks seem to be slipping away.
Originally Posted by Hoss5000
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-17 08:21 #14354Senior Member

Posts: 65Run Forest Run
You must have had an interesting grandmother.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the advice. I received some similar advice from another member. One thing I need to get through my thick skull is that I am not contractually obligated to go through with it; just leave if things are questionable.
Thanks.
-
05-27-17 23:48 #14353Senior Member

Posts: 1363Like my Gramma Said. . .
If you can't eat it, don't fuck it! Your dick has no nose, so it has to rely on the one on your face. Unfortunately, the dick often rules the nose, and will go where no man has gone in years, or apparently soap, gynecologist or anything besides a yeast spore or chlamydia bug.
Originally Posted by GasolineMan
[View Original Post]
RUN FOREST RUN!
Coochie (damn I been lucky) Eater.
God Bless You All.
-
05-27-17 22:59 #14352Regular Member

Posts: 8Jenna
Any word on this one? Her ad is a month old and no response to text lately.
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...rport/18945968
-
05-27-17 18:23 #14351Senior Member

Posts: 875While I enjoy looking for unicorns, I'm always left having to return to Earth and hence, reality. Young, with flawless skin and perfect features that you can find locally on Model Mayhem. The ones advertising availability for nude or erotic modeling? They'll often have the near fatal flaw of nursing a growing and expensive drug habit, which also opens them up to sharing STD's acquired from using.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
There is always a flaw, however hidden.
Those of us born too late for "free love" probably really missed out on something good.
-
05-27-17 18:05 #14350Senior Member

Posts: 875FerrariForMe, empty your inbox when you have a chance. We share the same taste in a particular ATF. Would like to compare notes.
-
05-27-17 11:44 #14349Senior Member

Posts: 2881Wannabe models
I recognized one I know. These are not professional models, they are wannabe models. Tats, wrinkles, cellulite, and gut covering. Still most of us were turn none of them away. If I have one too perfect, its usually too good to be true. I like a few flaws.
Originally Posted by DrManhattan
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-17 10:49 #14348Senior Member

Posts: 875Nice score! Check out the website watermarked on her photo. I wouldn't be surprised if the photographer is also a monger. My ATF is on that page in a few photos, along with a girl who I've seen for a full nude private show.
Originally Posted by OlderFunGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-17 09:01 #14347Senior Member

Posts: 774Mi bad
Here's the link for Mature Allie Enjoy.
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...woman/18745148
















