Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 16866
-
05-21-17 22:43 #14301Senior Member

Posts: 146Real pics but.
Real pics but photoshopped in the waist and hips. She is not fat, but not the spinner in the pics. Nice long hair and decent attitude. Very "chatty" all covered and yes she text the balls out of me.
Originally Posted by Sonic69
[View Original Post]
First visit was decent, she wanted more for the second visit so no repeat here. Fuk her.
-
05-21-17 22:21 #14300Senior Member

Posts: 2927Does not matter
She is gone, RIP.
Originally Posted by Lakota2
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-17 21:56 #14299Senior Member

Posts: 269Jenna may
Has anyone seen her recently? I saw her ad and the photos look good but when I went on the other side the description says few extra pounds but also says the photo are real. There are review and most seems to be good but one wasn't that great. I wasn't sure if this was the same provider that txt bomb people after the visit I remember reading that but I forgot what providers that was.
Thanks.
-
05-21-17 21:05 #14298Senior Member

Posts: 774Same Here
My Friday morning started the same way. Appt with Ariel and yes a bunch of calls / texts unanswered had me going into work early. I read the same reviews on the other site the thing about the last one was that I always question reviewers when the very first revew the post is crappy. But I can say about Ariel I think she could easily upsell. She was already doing that when I was setting up with her.
Originally Posted by EddiesPickle
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-17 20:29 #14297Regular Member

Posts: 23Mom
Does anybody know how she died?
-
05-21-17 17:28 #14296Senior Member

Posts: 152I saw her a couple of days ago and yeah, she's bigger than the pics. Her appearance, along with the room's condition and low donation suggests a high-volume operation. She is a nice lady but puts little effort in the session. Bareback was on the menu but I had a raincoat and used it. If you're on a tight budget and don't go into it expecting too much, I recommend (although I won't repeat).
Originally Posted by GasolineMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-17 14:50
Senior Member
- Reason
- meant for private
-
05-21-17 14:23 #14295Senior Member

Posts: 50Atf
Saw my ATF who is speaking Greek and full GFE. Started out DFK, clothes off, 69, a trip to Greece, showered and BBBJ, back to bed and rode me and played with the boys. Damn hot seniors PM for info.
-
05-21-17 13:58 #14294Senior Member

Posts: 470Ariel
I had an appointment Friday but we missed are connection, Saturday noon it was set and changed to 1:00 at her preference, I said no and moved on, her reviews on the other site are pretty high but the newest might be a bit more in line instead of the goddess she was made out to be in an earlier ones, it had a report of bad acne, upselling, and rushing. All 3 claim she's cute with a great body so I'm just throwing it out there that there may be some sugar coating or may not be, I suspect if the acne is overlooked she is a good time and GFE, BBBJ no CIM may be available at a higher rate, all depends how many times you want to pull your wallet out if its even true she does that, maybe someone can test her out and report, I tried but I don't have patience for time changes, get with it girls time is of the essence for us too, I'll point the pickle in another direction and never look back. All this is only going by the reports and not trying to slow her door hinges from working as much.
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...-love/19357968
-
05-21-17 06:56 #14293Senior Member

Posts: 1244In reality, what matters is that the post is accurate and informative so no need to be sorry. Hopefully the next one will be better. Also, as others have mentioned a way to use as an out is to say that you left the money in your car. That may help you if you encounter any others that are deceptive.
Originally Posted by Gasolineman
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-17 01:04 #14292Senior Member

Posts: 358Welcome
Welcome to the board. I fucked her a few nonths back. Budget friendly. Everything you said about her is spot on. She must be hard up for cash because she's been posting non-stop the past few weeks. Nice girl, won't repeat.
Originally Posted by Gasolineman
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-17 22:11 #14291Senior Member

Posts: 65Samantha
Hi, long time viewer of this forum. It has helped me get started and provided a lot of good information. Time for me to start contributing.
Samantha, 30, advertises a lot on backpage.
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...t-fun/19742123
Saw her a number of weeks ago. Photos are extremely deceptive. She probably weights 50-80 pounds more that the photos would indicate.
Reasonably safe neighborhood. She hosts in the basement of a house on the south side. Other people were upstairs, but not an issue. Entry is through a side door directly into the basement.
She had a really bad smell, really needed a shower. Huge belly. Tits were nice; about the only good thing about the encounter.
I do not recommend seeing her. Sorry my first post is negative. Better posts are in the future.
Thanks,
-
05-20-17 15:15 #14290Senior Member

Posts: 77Last I heard
She had found herself in a committed relationship. Best of luck to her.
Originally Posted by Platypus19
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-17 13:21 #14289Regular Member

Posts: 7[Arrest/Conviction/Incarceration/Release Report deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a report regarding an individual who was arrested / charged / awaiting trial / convicted / awaiting sentencing / incarcerated / released / on probation for engaging in commercial sex activities or any other non-violent crime.
I want to say this carefully so no one gets the wrong idea: Posting the names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status and/or the release dates of people who have been arrested for engaging in commercial sex activities is really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.
Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names, mugshots, case status, incarceration status, or release dates.
Thanks!
-
05-20-17 11:26 #14288Senior Member

Posts: 470It probably would be faster to go to BP and type the name provided or search here, she has been brought up a lot if you have been following this thread, otherwise everyone will be getting that pussy while your on standby for a reply.
Originally Posted by Daprip
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-17 11:22 #14287Senior Member

Posts: 2814It would be just as easy to do a search on BP under the Woman for Male heading. Four or five of her ads pop up.
Originally Posted by Daprip
[View Original Post]

















