Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14331

    Very Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    So one of the BP ladies that I was a regular with and has been mentioned on here numerous times has taken the past few months off to take care of her daughter. However, we have stayed in touch with the occasional hru? Type text. So on Monday I get a text from her asking if I would be interested in meeting one of her friends. Well, talk to me, I am all ears. So her friend Sam is 28 years old, 5 foot 2 1/2, 120 pounds, 36 C, long blonde hair. After a few pics, yes I do believe I would love to see her. About a half hour later I get a text from Sam. Seems nice and OK with my favorite thing so agree to meet on Tuesday.

    So Tuesday I head down to her house near the airport to pick her up and bring her home. I requested a nice pair of jeans and hair down and she complied with both requests. So back to the OFG residence. Traffic sucks and it is pouring cats and dogs. Well, she is a bartender and I gave her the fixins for a Bloody Mary and she made a couple of very nice drinks. Cute girls and banging little body. Awesome kisser. So to make a long story short, very sweet bald pussy, great DATY, DFK, GFE, FIV, BBBJ. Perhaps the only downside is she requested no CIM and complied with her request with only seconds to spare.

    Great personality and pleasant to converse with. She has never posted anywhere, but had dabbled in the hobby with her BP friend. No kids. Does smoke. No rush. Can host at her home. Only looking for a few good regulars. No anal. FS is covered.

    She is on the top of my to do list. We were supposed to go to dinner at Carrabbas but time was short, traffic horrendous and still pouring buckets. So next visit is dinner and a hot tub blow job. She also does some modeling and looked at a bunch of her portfolio pictures. I asked her to pick out one for me to post with her review and this is the one she chose. I would have picked a different one, but this one aint too bad. On a final note, when I picked her up my guess was she has an awesome pair of legs from the way her jeans were looking. Well, I love nice muscular calves and she has two of them. I guess from gymnastics, track and dancing What a way to spend a rainy afternoon OFG out.
    She is at the top OFG. You have outdid yourself with this one, nice body, great abs, and killer legs. Bet its nice eat her ass out. Take real good care of this one OFG. You are the man!

  2. #14330

    OfG is the man

    She is definitely a keeper and on a scale of 1-10 I give her a 10 hands down

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    So one of the BP ladies that I was a regular with and has been mentioned on here numerous times has taken the past few months off to take care of her daughter. However, we have stayed in touch with the occasional hru? Type text. So on Monday I get a text from her asking if I would be interested in meeting one of her friends. Well, talk to me, I am all ears. So her friend Sam is 28 years old, 5 foot 2 1/2, 120 pounds, 36 C, long blonde hair. After a few pics, yes I do believe I would love to see her. About a half hour later I get a text from Sam. Seems nice and OK with my favorite thing so agree to meet on Tuesday.

    So Tuesday I head down to her house near the airport to pick her up and bring her home. I requested a nice pair of jeans and hair down and she complied with both requests. So back to the OFG residence. Traffic sucks and it is pouring cats and dogs. Well, she is a bartender and I gave her the fixins for a Bloody Mary and she made a couple of very nice drinks. Cute girls and banging little body. Awesome kisser. So to make a long story short, very sweet bald pussy, great DATY, DFK, GFE, FIV, BBBJ. Perhaps the only downside is she requested no CIM and complied with her request with only seconds to spare.

    Great personality and pleasant to converse with. She has never posted anywhere, but had dabbled in the hobby with her BP friend. No kids. Does smoke. No rush. Can host at her home. Only looking for a few good regulars. No anal. FS is covered.

    She is on the top of my to do list. We were supposed to go to dinner at Carrabbas but time was short, traffic horrendous and still pouring buckets. So next visit is dinner and a hot tub blow job. She also does some modeling and looked at a bunch of her portfolio pictures. I asked her to pick out one for me to post with her review and this is the one she chose. I would have picked a different one, but this one aint too bad. On a final note, when I picked her up my guess was she has an awesome pair of legs from the way her jeans were looking. Well, I love nice muscular calves and she has two of them. I guess from gymnastics, track and dancing What a way to spend a rainy afternoon OFG out.
    .

  3. #14329

    Post 14153

    The search thread on this site is a great tool.

    I was on the South side this afternoon around 4pm and drove by the motel that I saw Jess and Melissa at. The door next to her room was open and a AA man was standing outside smoking. I drove down 27th and turned around and when I drove back by I saw Jess in her baggy sweatpants and shirt standing outside next to the AA man. I'm pretty sure Jess has no management by I bet Melissa does. The best thing that happened to Jess was Melissa and her man.

    Quote Originally Posted by FatOldman69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Jess (Olive Oyl) and her friend for a 2 girl party? I believe her friends name is Melissa and it maybe the Melissa with ads on BP and whose digits end in 1794. If so, is the friend worth seeing with Jess? Jess has such great oral skills and I do like 2 girl times, so, I would like to partake. Let me know. Thanks, Fatoldman69.
    Last edited by DaveDream; 05-24-17 at 21:32. Reason: Add to post

  4. #14328

    Jess and Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by FatOldman69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Jess (Olive Oyl) and her friend for a 2 girl party? I believe her friends name is Melissa and it maybe the Melissa with ads on BP and whose digits end in 1794. If so, is the friend worth seeing with Jess? Jess has such great oral skills and I do like 2 girl times, so, I would like to partake. Let me know. Thanks, Fatoldman69.
    See post 11453 for a review of the two. I am also curious which Melissa it is.

  5. #14327

    West Allis Area

    Sorry I did not know where to put this.

    I'm going to be in West Allis for a period of time for work. I'm looking for a quicky BBBJ to hit at the lunch hour or for 30 minutes after work. I do not want to go to a SW.

    Is there someone in the State Fair area that you can recommend? I know that there are a few AMPs around there, but I'm looking for a little more.

    If you feel you need to PM, please do.

    Thanks.

  6. #14326

    Jess' Friend for 2 girl

    Anyone seen Jess (Olive Oyl) and her friend for a 2 girl party? I believe her friends name is Melissa and it maybe the Melissa with ads on BP and whose digits end in 1794. If so, is the friend worth seeing with Jess? Jess has such great oral skills and I do like 2 girl times, so, I would like to partake. Let me know. Thanks, Fatoldman69.

  7. #14325

    Ovation

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    So one of the BP ladies that I was a regular with and has been mentioned on here numerous times has taken the past few months off to take care of her daughter. However, we have stayed in touch with the occasional hru? Type text. So on Monday I get a text from her asking if I would be interested in meeting one of her friends. Well, talk to me, I am all ears. So her friend Sam is 28 years old, 5 foot 2 1/2, 120 pounds, 36 C, long blonde hair. After a few pics, yes I do believe I would love to see her. About a half hour later I get a text from Sam. Seems nice and OK with my favorite thing so agree to meet on Tuesday.

    So Tuesday I head down to her house near the airport to pick her up and bring her home. I requested a nice pair of jeans and hair down and she complied with both requests. So back to the OFG residence. Traffic sucks and it is pouring cats and dogs. Well, she is a bartender and I gave her the fixins for a Bloody Mary and she made a couple of very nice drinks. Cute girls and banging little body. Awesome kisser. So to make a long story short, very sweet bald pussy, great DATY, DFK, GFE, FIV, BBBJ. Perhaps the only downside is she requested no CIM and complied with her request with only seconds to spare.

    Great personality and pleasant to converse with. She has never posted anywhere, but had dabbled in the hobby with her BP friend. No kids. Does smoke. No rush. Can host at her home. Only looking for a few good regulars. No anal. FS is covered..
    Literally giving you a standing ovation Sir. You are the man.

  8. #14324
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    So one of the BP ladies that I was a regular with and has been mentioned on here numerous times has taken the past few months off to take care of her daughter. However, we have stayed in touch with the occasional hru? Type text. So on Monday I get a text from her asking if I would be interested in meeting one of her friends. Well, talk to me, I am all ears. So her friend Sam is 28 years old, 5 foot 2 1/2, 120 pounds, 36 C, long blonde hair. After a few pics, yes I do believe I would love to see her. About a half hour later I get a text from Sam. Seems nice and OK with my favorite thing so agree to meet on Tuesday.

    So Tuesday I head down to her house near the airport to pick her up and bring her home. I requested a nice pair of jeans and hair down and she complied with both requests. So back to the OFG residence. Traffic sucks and it is pouring cats and dogs. Well, she is a bartender and I gave her the fixins for a Bloody Mary and she made a couple of very nice drinks. Cute girls and banging little body. Awesome kisser. So to make a long story short, very sweet bald pussy, great DATY, DFK, GFE, FIV, BBBJ. Perhaps the only downside is she requested no CIM and complied with her request with only seconds to spare.

    Great personality and pleasant to converse with. She has never posted anywhere, but had dabbled in the hobby with her BP friend. No kids. Does smoke. No rush. Can host at her home. Only looking for a few good regulars. No anal. FS is covered.

    She is on the top of my to do list. We were supposed to go to dinner at Carrabbas but time was short, traffic horrendous and still pouring buckets. So next visit is dinner and a hot tub blow job. She also does some modeling and looked at a bunch of her portfolio pictures. I asked her to pick out one for me to post with her review and this is the one she chose. I would have picked a different one, but this one aint too bad. On a final note, when I picked her up my guess was she has an awesome pair of legs from the way her jeans were looking. Well, I love nice muscular calves and she has two of them. I guess from gymnastics, track and dancing What a way to spend a rainy afternoon OFG out.
    Wow! Gorgeous!

    OFG is the man.

  9. #14323
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    Wallet, keys, and cell phone. Take out just enough for the pussy.
    I've only met a couple of dates at notels, but each time I only brought cash. I hide my keys in a nearby Bush (pun intended) located near, but not next to, my car. That way, I can't be robbed of my keys.

  10. #14322

    Be warned

    Don't know if anything has been posted about this one, but after searching I found she is more likely to take your money and run than not. This is not from personal experience, but rather what I found searching through google so I cannot verify, but wanted to post a warning nonetheless.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...perky/19122378

  11. #14321

    IN addition to

    Quote Originally Posted by Mkejoe  [View Original Post]
    Best thibg I ever learned from this site is to leave money in the car the first time you see someone.
    Wallet, keys, and cell phone. Take out just enough for the pussy.

  12. #14320
    Quote Originally Posted by GasolineMan  [View Original Post]
    Wish I had done the same. Guess I know better now how to deal with a situation like this if (when) it comes up again. Thanks for the advice.
    Best thibg I ever learned from this site is to leave money in the car the first time you see someone.

  13. #14319

    Sam

    So one of the BP ladies that I was a regular with and has been mentioned on here numerous times has taken the past few months off to take care of her daughter. However, we have stayed in touch with the occasional hru? Type text. So on Monday I get a text from her asking if I would be interested in meeting one of her friends. Well, talk to me, I am all ears. So her friend Sam is 28 years old, 5 foot 2 1/2, 120 pounds, 36 C, long blonde hair. After a few pics, yes I do believe I would love to see her. About a half hour later I get a text from Sam. Seems nice and OK with my favorite thing so agree to meet on Tuesday.

    So Tuesday I head down to her house near the airport to pick her up and bring her home. I requested a nice pair of jeans and hair down and she complied with both requests. So back to the OFG residence. Traffic sucks and it is pouring cats and dogs. Well, she is a bartender and I gave her the fixins for a Bloody Mary and she made a couple of very nice drinks. Cute girls and banging little body. Awesome kisser. So to make a long story short, very sweet bald pussy, great DATY, DFK, GFE, FIV, BBBJ. Perhaps the only downside is she requested no CIM and complied with her request with only seconds to spare.

    Great personality and pleasant to converse with. She has never posted anywhere, but had dabbled in the hobby with her BP friend. No kids. Does smoke. No rush. Can host at her home. Only looking for a few good regulars. No anal. FS is covered.

    She is on the top of my to do list. We were supposed to go to dinner at Carrabbas but time was short, traffic horrendous and still pouring buckets. So next visit is dinner and a hot tub blow job. She also does some modeling and looked at a bunch of her portfolio pictures. I asked her to pick out one for me to post with her review and this is the one she chose. I would have picked a different one, but this one aint too bad. On a final note, when I picked her up my guess was she has an awesome pair of legs from the way her jeans were looking. Well, I love nice muscular calves and she has two of them. I guess from gymnastics, track and dancing What a way to spend a rainy afternoon OFG out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails samtuesdaay523.jpg‎  

  14. #14318

    Too late for me

    Quote Originally Posted by AlEKat  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 2 months ago. What I mean by saw is I got to the basement door. She opened the door, which was barely a door, with nothing be a robe on. There was no way I was doing that. I told her I had changed my mind and left. After almost making that mistake, I am being much more careful in checking reviews.
    Wish I had done the same. Guess I know better now how to deal with a situation like this if (when) it comes up again. Thanks for the advice.

  15. #14317

    Britt Lynn

    Meet her a few times and she is great. Never had an issue with her response time or getting together great also has a great attitude she came at disrespectful once.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape