Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14316
    Quote Originally Posted by GasolineMan  [View Original Post]
    Hi, long time viewer of this forum. It has helped me get started and provided a lot of good information. Time for me to start contributing.

    Samantha, 30, advertises a lot on backpage.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...t-fun/19742123

    Saw her a number of weeks ago. Photos are extremely deceptive. She probably weights 50-80 pounds more that the photos would indicate.

    Reasonably safe neighborhood. She hosts in the basement of a house on the south side. Other people were upstairs, but not an issue. Entry is through a side door directly into the basement.

    She had a really bad smell, really needed a shower. Huge belly. Tits were nice; about the only good thing about the encounter.

    I do not recommend seeing her. Sorry my first post is negative. Better posts are in the future.

    Thanks,
    I saw her about 2 months ago. What I mean by saw is I got to the basement door. She opened the door, which was barely a door, with nothing be a robe on. There was no way I was doing that. I told her I had changed my mind and left. After almost making that mistake, I am being much more careful in checking reviews.

  2. #14315
    Yea I couldn't read the complere reviews but saw they were favorable. That, the glamor pics, and hr bubbly attitude led me to believe it was all good. Idk if the high end donation was required for those who reviews but those rates are high end vegas rates or even porn star status. In addition, while she has a great ass, she's showing some wear from probable usage. Her face wasn't anything to brag about and had dental issues. Kinda butta face to be honest.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. I scheduled a meeting with her tomorrow afternoon. She has good reviews on the other site.

  3. #14314

    Krissy

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesGang41  [View Original Post]
    Got to the location and she started to play paranoid. Told me to come up to her floor and call which I did. As I'm describing myself a door opens down the hall and a diff girl comes out walking towards me. She says the room number and keeps walking. Meanwhile krissy come out. Ok so far. Go to room and asks for donation which I set down then to wash my hands. We proceed to get comfortable but she says where's the rest of the donation. My stomache dropped. She goes on to tell me it's for her time only bla bla bla and that we're only getting to know one another. It turns out she's asking 450 and up for her FS. Complete bs upsell exponentially. She quoted me $5 hh or $$5 h. So for me it was hj and ass grabbing for the agreed hh donation.
    Thanks for the heads up. I scheduled a meeting with her tomorrow afternoon. She has good reviews on the other site.

  4. #14313
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesGang41  [View Original Post]
    Got to the location and she started to play paranoid. Told me to come up to her floor and call which I did. As I'm describing myself a door opens down the hall and a diff girl comes out walking towards me. She says the room number and keeps walking. Meanwhile krissy come out. Ok so far. Go to room and asks for donation which I set down then to wash my hands. We proceed to get comfortable but she says where's the rest of the donation. My stomache dropped. She goes on to tell me it's for her time only bla bla bla and that we're only getting to know one another. It turns out she's asking 450 and up for her FS. Complete bs upsell exponentially. She quoted me $5 hh or $$5 h.
    Sorry to hear that, not sure I would have dropped any paper before we discussed it in person, 450 for a BP girl, all I would say is FU, hey if its not asking to much this code of payment to me is foolish, can we just say the numbers so I don't have to think LOL.

  5. #14312
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesGang41  [View Original Post]
    Rip off and upswell! I'm pissed! Stay away.
    Mostly positive reviews with a couple of mediocre ones on TER.

  6. #14311
    Got to the location and she started to play paranoid. Told me to come up to her floor and call which I did. As I'm describing myself a door opens down the hall and a diff girl comes out walking towards me. She says the room number and keeps walking. Meanwhile krissy come out. Ok so far. Go to room and asks for donation which I set down then to wash my hands. We proceed to get comfortable but she says where's the rest of the donation. My stomache dropped. She goes on to tell me it's for her time only bla bla bla and that we're only getting to know one another. It turns out she's asking 450 and up for her FS. Complete bs upsell exponentially. She quoted me $5 hh or $$5 h. So for me it was hj and ass grabbing for the agreed hh donation.

    Quote Originally Posted by Msteresc  [View Original Post]
    What happened, tell us more so we know what and why to avoid. How did it go down.

  7. #14310

    A little more

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesGang41  [View Original Post]
    Rip off and upswell! I'm pissed! Stay away.
    What happened, tell us more so we know what and why to avoid. How did it go down.

  8. #14309

    Krissy

    Rip off and upswell! I'm pissed! Stay away.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesGang41  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else meeting with this one? She has hh available. I'll report later. Couldn't pass it up! LOL.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...-only/19779663

  9. #14308
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesGang41  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else meeting with this one? She has hh available. I'll report later. Couldn't pass it up! LOL.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...-only/19779663
    No way those pics are real?

  10. #14307
    Quote Originally Posted by DicksonSider  [View Original Post]
    Who are you guys talking about? Sexy Mom the massage lady in port Washington?
    Yes. She passed away earlier this month.

  11. #14306

    Krissy

    Anyone else meeting with this one? She has hh available. I'll report later. Couldn't pass it up! LOL.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...-only/19779663

  12. #14305

    You forgot to mention

    The price which you gave me in a PM. Maybe you should say in your post that's she's one of the highest price ladies out there so you don't get tons of PM's asking about her.

    Quote Originally Posted by HOB2015  [View Original Post]
    Saw my ATF who is speaking Greek and full GFE. Started out DFK, clothes off, 69, a trip to Greece, showered and BBBJ, back to bed and rode me and played with the boys. Damn hot seniors PM for info.

  13. #14304
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    She is gone, RIP.
    Who are you guys talking about? Sexy Mom the massage lady in port Washington?

  14. #14303
    I was tying to get hold of her all weekend. Finally confirmed for a time tonight and she no called no showed. 3 hours later, still haven't heard a peep. She had an attitude too when she finally relied earlier. Bs!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? I saw her ad and the photos look good but when I went on the other side the description says few extra pounds but also says the photo are real. There are review and most seems to be good but one wasn't that great. I wasn't sure if this was the same provider that txt bomb people after the visit I remember reading that but I forgot what providers that was.

    Thanks.

  15. #14302

    I agree,

    I'm floored, I saw her a few months ago and had fun. I'm in shock.

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    She is gone, RIP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape