Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #839
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieGuy543  [View Original Post]
    How did it go?
    Actually got cancelled due to monthly women's issues. Rescheduled for this coming week. Still hoping to hear back from the reporter of the BBFS. I did bring it up over text and she denied providing it but I expected that, assume any agreements of this type are face to face.

  2. #838
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadRunner1234  [View Original Post]
    I am supposed to have a long date with Holly later this week. Any info on upcharge, length of date etc. Is greatly appreciated before we get together.
    How did it go?

  3. #837
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonis666  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on her. She has done porn before and used to be a street walker, going under the name of Risa. Is she bb friendly?
    Check SW thread.

  4. #836

    TNA goddess. Alexiia

    Haven't seen her in a bit butt saw she's posting again on tna. Good for BBBJ / CIM, BBFS / CIP, submissive. Warning, she's more or less homeless and smells like it so you'll either need to have her shower at your place or deal with it. She also has some some of injury on both arms and has been bandaged around both elbows since I've first known her. No idea what is really going on there but heads up. She does have a nice thick ass and big firm young tits so.

  5. #835

    Anne B. Scroggins

    Anyone have any intel on A. B. Scroggins.

  6. #834

    Sassy Washington

    Does anyone have any info on her. She has done porn before and used to be a street walker, going under the name of Risa. Is she bb friendly?

  7. #833
    Quote Originally Posted by Subs253  [View Original Post]
    Not sure what the deal is, but she ran the "need money for the room and run away" scam on me today. Sometimes anything goes is a bad thing.
    I haven't met her yet. Over text she agreed to bbfscip for 150. Don't let her scam you.

  8. #832
    Quote Originally Posted by DL1230  [View Original Post]
    No BBFS for BB. I've saw her once. Very nice body and good looking too.
    I used to see her regularly. BBBJ CIM, sometimes she would swallow. She does enjoy Greek. She never offered BBFS. Can be a space cadet.

  9. #831
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Smoking hot body.
    No BBFS for BB. I've saw her once. Very nice body and good looking too.

  10. #830

    BrunetteBrilliance

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Smoking hot body.
    Saw her once and inquired and she said no. Gives good BBBJ. She was trying to deep throat me and was having trouble and suggested I help so I put my hand on the back of her head and helped her. Fun time.

  11. #829

    Young Hottie

    Set up was easy, I was up north on business in Everett, saw her post. Started out with text exchange about menu, no raincoat required. She is a little thick, but can take a good pounding with creampie finish. I recommend will repeat.

    http://everett.backpage.com/WomenSee...happy/46793798

  12. #828

    BrunetteBrilliance

    Any intel on this one? Smoking hot body.

  13. #827
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacehog  [View Original Post]
    I don't think lexxi will give you bareback if that's what you're going for. I've never read a report on this. Same with megan.

    If I had to choose its lexxi all the way as megan as fake tits and I hate fakes.
    Lexxi has fakes now too. Been with both, my preference was megan, even though I'm also not a fan of fakes, but man she is a great lay. No BBFS with either of them as of yet, but didn't ask.

  14. #826

    Same here with ShelbyCreams

    I find her to be super hot and total GFE. I've seen her 3 times and asked about BB during last appointment. No luck for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur90  [View Original Post]
    Visited ShelbyCreams couple of days ago. It was my second visit. I try to go for BB and she refused. Even when she was so high seems she enjoyed a lot but she refuse that.

    But overall she is so hot.

  15. #825

    ShelbyCreams

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterNorth1441  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any recent luck with ShelbyCreams or Jacklyn on TNA? Need to find a new bb friendly spinner.
    Visited ShelbyCreams couple of days ago. It was my second visit. I try to go for BB and she refused. Even when she was so high seems she enjoyed a lot but she refuse that.

    But overall she is so hot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape