Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 26,986 to 27,000 of 27822
-
05-21-17 01:33 #837Senior Member

Posts: 607Check SW thread.
Originally Posted by Adonis666
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-17 23:45 #836Senior Member

Posts: 82TNA goddess. Alexiia
Haven't seen her in a bit butt saw she's posting again on tna. Good for BBBJ / CIM, BBFS / CIP, submissive. Warning, she's more or less homeless and smells like it so you'll either need to have her shower at your place or deal with it. She also has some some of injury on both arms and has been bandaged around both elbows since I've first known her. No idea what is really going on there but heads up. She does have a nice thick ass and big firm young tits so.
-
05-20-17 20:51 #835Regular Member

Posts: 3Anne B. Scroggins
Anyone have any intel on A. B. Scroggins.
-
05-20-17 19:10 #834Senior Member

Posts: 114Sassy Washington
Does anyone have any info on her. She has done porn before and used to be a street walker, going under the name of Risa. Is she bb friendly?
-
05-20-17 13:06 #833Senior Member

Posts: 114I haven't met her yet. Over text she agreed to bbfscip for 150. Don't let her scam you.
Originally Posted by Subs253
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-17 13:03 #832Senior Member

Posts: 114I used to see her regularly. BBBJ CIM, sometimes she would swallow. She does enjoy Greek. She never offered BBFS. Can be a space cadet.
Originally Posted by DL1230
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-17 20:23 #831Senior Member

Posts: 51No BBFS for BB. I've saw her once. Very nice body and good looking too.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-17 17:47 #830Senior Member

Posts: 173BrunetteBrilliance
Saw her once and inquired and she said no. Gives good BBBJ. She was trying to deep throat me and was having trouble and suggested I help so I put my hand on the back of her head and helped her. Fun time.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-17 16:06 #829Regular Member

Posts: 5Young Hottie
Set up was easy, I was up north on business in Everett, saw her post. Started out with text exchange about menu, no raincoat required. She is a little thick, but can take a good pounding with creampie finish. I recommend will repeat.
http://everett.backpage.com/WomenSee...happy/46793798
-
05-19-17 14:53 #828Senior Member

Posts: 617BrunetteBrilliance
Any intel on this one? Smoking hot body.
-
05-19-17 03:29 #827Senior Member

Posts: 81Lexxi has fakes now too. Been with both, my preference was megan, even though I'm also not a fan of fakes, but man she is a great lay. No BBFS with either of them as of yet, but didn't ask.
Originally Posted by Spacehog
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-17 21:53 #826Senior Member

Posts: 581Same here with ShelbyCreams
I find her to be super hot and total GFE. I've seen her 3 times and asked about BB during last appointment. No luck for me.
Originally Posted by Saboteur90
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-17 19:00 #825Senior Member

Posts: 59ShelbyCreams
Visited ShelbyCreams couple of days ago. It was my second visit. I try to go for BB and she refused. Even when she was so high seems she enjoyed a lot but she refuse that.
Originally Posted by PeterNorth1441
[View Original Post]
But overall she is so hot.
-
05-18-17 18:48 #824Senior Member

Posts: 77Taylor update
Not sure what the deal is, but she ran the "need money for the room and run away" scam on me today. Sometimes anything goes is a bad thing.
Originally Posted by Subs253
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-17 16:10 #823Senior Member

Posts: 39ShelbyCreams or Jacklyn
Anybody have any recent luck with ShelbyCreams or Jacklyn on TNA? Need to find a new bb friendly spinner.











Reply With Quote





