Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 27,016 to 27,030 of 27816
-
05-15-17 19:36 #801Senior Member

Posts: 201Angel2 hotty69
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-angel2hotty69
Hot, but quoted me 400 hh for bbfscip. Told her too high and passed.
-
05-15-17 17:18 #800Senior Member

Posts: 341My experience was so similar. Going into her camper trailer was very odd and I was reluctant. I did BBFS with her and was not overly impressed with cleanliness. Little head took over though. I did get the trailer a rocking and when finished and I walked out, her neighbor who was a guy and kid was about 10 feet away sitting in lawn chairs from where I just had her moaning. It was really obvious what I was doing there. I am surprised she is still able to see clients there with no one complaining.
Originally Posted by SeaGentleman
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-17 14:20 #799

Posts: 153Tried a couple times. She did the "get pissed off and call me disgusting" routine. Let us know if you have any success.
Originally Posted by ToyotaSupraTt
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-17 12:01 #798Senior Member

Posts: 267Whoa 500?
Originally Posted by SeaGentleman
[View Original Post]
Try 300 next time my friend.
-
05-15-17 11:07 #797Regular Member

Posts: 10Holly10005 you
I have a long date with Holly set later this week. Any info on up charges, need longer date etc. Is greatly appreciated. This possible just made my day.
Originally Posted by SeaGentleman
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-17 11:02 #796Regular Member

Posts: 10Holly10005
I am supposed to have a long date with Holly later this week. Any info on upcharge, length of date etc. Is greatly appreciated before we get together.
Originally Posted by SeaGentleman
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-17 20:23 #795Senior Member

Posts: 206Alyssa Erotica
Has anyone had any luck with Alyssa Erotica from TNA?
-
05-14-17 17:15 #794Senior Member

Posts: 39Mods deleted it for harassment.
Originally Posted by Perfecto101
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-17 16:24 #793Senior Member

Posts: 153Didn't see anything on tna
Can you provide a Lin I just tna and I didn't see anything about her.
Originally Posted by IncogNegro69
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-17 14:20 #792Senior Member

Posts: 39Looks like some hobbyist singled her out and started a thread just now on TNA about her. Never understood shaming providers who do BB and the funny thing is it'll be providers who secretly do BBFS who post nasty comments in the thread shaming her.
Originally Posted by Perfecto101
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-17 13:15 #791Regular Member

Posts: 21Ryder Wednesday
http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSee...-week/46417868
She is alright. Bbfscip. Too many tats for me. No upcharge.
-
05-14-17 11:50 #790Regular Member

Posts: 21Yes. If she needs money she will.
Originally Posted by Perfecto101
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-17 11:13 #789Banned Member

Posts: 451Holly100055
Thanks for sharing, great info here. Holly has always interested me, but her reviews on a national review site and on the local boards show CBJ so I thought BBFSCIP was a long shot with her. What was her upcharge? Any intel would be greatly appreciated.
Originally Posted by SeaGentleman
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-17 10:56 #788Senior Member

Posts: 77She told me VIP for overnight for 2500 or 1000 per hour.
Originally Posted by Perfecto101
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-17 05:07 #787Senior Member

Posts: 379Doubtful
Considering that when I saw Holly last she didn't even allowed daty, I don't think this is accurate. Only seen her once tho, maybe more visits do the trick? Can any one else confirm?
Originally Posted by CreamPieGuy543
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





