Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8178

    Brooklyn From DCD

    Does anyone have any feedback about Brooklyn from DCD? It's been awhile, but I've used the agency in the past and never had a problem. Thanks.

  2. #8177
    Be aware your YMMV. Had the experience once, it wasn't great. The reviews Prom77 refers to are accuatate.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterChop911  [View Original Post]
    http://providence.backpage.com/MenSe...F%85r-/6601524

    Going to see her tomorrow unless someone can object. Goes by the name Secret.

  3. #8176
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterChop911  [View Original Post]
    http://providence.backpage.com/MenSe...F%85r-/6601524

    Going to see her tomorrow unless someone can object. Goes by the name Secret.
    Comments that I've seen on other sites about her have been pretty negative. I'd proceed with caution.

  4. #8175

    Anyone see her? TOFTT Tomorrow.

    http://providence.backpage.com/MenSe...F%85r-/6601524

    Going to see her tomorrow unless someone can object. Goes by the name Secret.

  5. #8174

    Paola Trin

    She is visiting in an upscale hotel in downtown prov. She is higher end than most girls on this site. 300 for an hour.

    Holy crap. Completely gorgeous, amazing body. She is super friendly and laid back.

    Kissing isn't very intimate, isn't interested much in DATY but but BBBJ is deep and amazing and FS is covered and incredible.

    Tits are slightly augmented but well done, and ass is out if this world. Looks are overall exceptional.

    Short stay so grab it while you can! www.paolatrin.com.

  6. #8173

    Area code

    I have both you guys beat and she's one of my faves, anytime I'm near the area, I have to go see her! I was hoping she was going to do a traveling show, she could give lessons on BJ techniques!

    Quote Originally Posted by YankeeFog  [View Original Post]
    Iam an 860. Ditto.

  7. #8172

    Freetown / fall river line


  8. #8171
    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    Well I'm a 508'er and I make the trip down to the 401 regularly, because it's worth it. All around. Nothing in MA compares value-wise, in my experience.
    Iam an 860. Ditto.

  9. #8170

    Nicole Oniel

    Any one know what happened to Nicole, last saw her about 2 years ago and then she vanished from the scene. Is anyone still in touch with her or have any updates on her or have her new contact info. Would love to get in touch with her. Very safe, pleasant and a good provider.

    Any info by pm is also appreciated.

  10. #8169

    Mandy and the 401 in general

    Quote Originally Posted by Jolem  [View Original Post]
    Just my 2 cents, you 401's are lucky to have her. Memorable BBBJ, that soft, pale skin, doggy in that ass. Eom.
    Well I'm a 508'er and I make the trip down to the 401 regularly, because it's worth it. All around. Nothing in MA compares value-wise, in my experience.

  11. #8168

    Any info on this one?

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...ostess/6747446

    Would appreciate if anyone has any experience with her or any info. You can PM me if you'd like. Thanks.

  12. #8167

    Renee

    There was another provider out of EP working under the same name (no exp with that one).

    But I did see bbw renee recently and she's still at the same loc she was workig out of before. The neighborhood could be better but I've gone there pmenty of times at night and never felt unsafe or had an issue. Her place has always been tidy and as far as upselling goes she has never upsold me. My most recent visit everything went smoothly and I had no issues. The only surprise was the BBFS mention and though I got to admit I am curious the big head reigns because I just think its far too much of a risk. Even now I'm questioning if I should visit again given the new info.

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I've never been to see her myself, but there was a substantial amount of bareback full service intel on her in the past. But my concern, also, is the lack of ads or reviews for a really LONG time. I'd surely like to see more reports from someone on here that the incall is safe before going in! Or else a report about safety of the current incall from someone who has seen her since the recent ads went up? So who saw her recently, and when? PM me if you want to keep it private.

  13. #8166
    Senior Member


    Posts: 279

    Mandy first time

    Quote Originally Posted by BarebakRussian  [View Original Post]
    She ain't hiding, a quick search on backpage for Mandy will get you there. Two ads today.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...-mouth/6657707
    Just my 2 cents, you 401's are lucky to have her. Memorable BBBJ, that soft, pale skin, doggy in that ass. Eom.

  14. #8165
    Quote Originally Posted by GrafDog1  [View Original Post]
    I visited Renee 3 times about two years ago. She does have great tities and is very pleasant, and very easy to talk to. Just went for the BJ. She does give the impression that she doesn't want to spend very much time completing her task. And kitty play was an extra or upsell. That was a big turnoff. YMMV.
    I've never been to see her myself, but there was a substantial amount of bareback full service intel on her in the past. But my concern, also, is the lack of ads or reviews for a really LONG time. I'd surely like to see more reports from someone on here that the incall is safe before going in! Or else a report about safety of the current incall from someone who has seen her since the recent ads went up? So who saw her recently, and when? PM me if you want to keep it private.

  15. #8164
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I've been curious about her and I am pretty sure I recall some poor performance reports and / or "management" reports a whlie back, and the other board she has one report of major upsells for various things, so I never tried her. But her reviews are 5 years old, so I'd be concerned that is really her advertiseing? And not our uncle? Has anyone seen her recently, if so how recent?
    I visited Renee 3 times about two years ago. She does have great tities and is very pleasant, and very easy to talk to. Just went for the BJ. She does give the impression that she doesn't want to spend very much time completing her task. And kitty play was an extra or upsell. That was a big turnoff. YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape