Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8163

    Renee?

    Quote Originally Posted by PSil  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times in the last year, she has been periodically posting on CLCE. I agree with your assessment but she seems a bit bigger than the pictures would indicate. Pleasant enough person who charges a decent rate. But she has been around for quite a while and I would be cautious about BBFS with anyone whose been doing this for a number of years. She has referred to a number of regulars that she has so I would expect that if BBFS is available, they might be taking advantage of the offering. It is nice to visit a residence that isn't a trashed dump though.
    I've been curious about her and I am pretty sure I recall some poor performance reports and / or "management" reports a whlie back, and the other board she has one report of major upsells for various things, so I never tried her. But her reviews are 5 years old, so I'd be concerned that is really her advertiseing? And not our uncle? Has anyone seen her recently, if so how recent?

  2. #8162
    Quote Originally Posted by GrafDog1  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some technical help. Can someone explain to me how to include a thumbnail pic in a Private Message to another member? Or, to include a pic in a general Report to BP orCL advetiser reviews? Thanks for any help.
    Same here no clue have many.

  3. #8161

    All Natural Beauty, 2nd visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I saw her and reviewed her in this forum about 6 weeks ago--I cut and pasted my report below:

    Highly recommended if you like in-shape small petit MILFS with a FULL, and I do mean FULL Bush! Nice friendly DFK with a lot of tongue. Very good BBBJ and fine DATY with finger spelunking, and a REALLY enthusiastic lay in all positions. Tits are large A's--she's not totally flat, and the nips are pointy, cute little suckers, LOL! She REALLY gets into it--if its a act you could have fooled me. 140 hh. I don't like to talk too much about the actual location of incall on here, but it seemed very safe and I did not notice any "handlers" nor any drug problems. Really nice woman. A bit of a disspointment because she did not "dress up" in sexy bedroom gear nor does she wear makeup. Other than than, everything else was excellent.
    Agreed she doesn't dress up or wear makeup, and she seems to have a bit of a drinking problem. My first visit with her was good, 2nd one was a "I should have stayed home, and taken care of myself" visit. She was just whacked out of her mind! Needless to say, I won't go back - 140 is too much for her - 100 is better for the level of service I got on the second visit.

  4. #8160

    Renee

    Oh don't get me wrong I don't think I'd ever go BBFS with any provider regardless of how long I'd been visiting them. Hell I even cover for oral. But that being said it does present at least a little concern om my part maybe because I'm a touch paranoid about such things.

    Quote Originally Posted by PSil  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times in the last year, she has been periodically posting on CLCE. I agree with your assessment but she seems a bit bigger than the pictures would indicate. Pleasant enough person who charges a decent rate. But she has been around for quite a while and I would be cautious about BBFS with anyone whose been doing this for a number of years. She has referred to a number of regulars that she has so I would expect that if BBFS is available, they might be taking advantage of the offering. It is nice to visit a residence that isn't a trashed dump though.

  5. #8159
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Renee

    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...-woman/7033543

    I had been seeing her before BP killed the section and was wondering where shed been since but now that she's resurfaced I can highly recommend.

    Nice place clean and well kept. She does smoke but its not overpowering. Smells good too though its that perfume and body wash mixed with cigarette scent but not unpleasant.

    Hit her up for a half. Discussed the rate and headed to her place.

    As usual she was sweet and fun to talk to and then it was down to business. I do everything covered bit she takes direction well and after some fun oral pleasure we switched to mish so I could watch those big tits bounce.

    Finish clean up a little more chit chat and on my way. Absolutely will be repeating again.

    Post script. Found out during our post conversation BBFS was available. Not sure if that's a regular menu item or it its from our prior meetings.

    What do you gents think?
    I've seen her a few times in the last year, she has been periodically posting on CLCE. I agree with your assessment but she seems a bit bigger than the pictures would indicate. Pleasant enough person who charges a decent rate. But she has been around for quite a while and I would be cautious about BBFS with anyone whose been doing this for a number of years. She has referred to a number of regulars that she has so I would expect that if BBFS is available, they might be taking advantage of the offering. It is nice to visit a residence that isn't a trashed dump though.

  6. #8158

    Renee

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...-woman/7033543

    I had been seeing her before BP killed the section and was wondering where shed been since but now that she's resurfaced I can highly recommend.

    Nice place clean and well kept. She does smoke but its not overpowering. Smells good too though its that perfume and body wash mixed with cigarette scent but not unpleasant.

    Hit her up for a half. Discussed the rate and headed to her place.

    As usual she was sweet and fun to talk to and then it was down to business. I do everything covered bit she takes direction well and after some fun oral pleasure we switched to mish so I could watch those big tits bounce.

    Finish clean up a little more chit chat and on my way. Absolutely will be repeating again.

    Post script. Found out during our post conversation BBFS was available. Not sure if that's a regular menu item or it its from our prior meetings.

    What do you gents think?

  7. #8157

    How to send pics??

    Looking for some technical help. Can someone explain to me how to include a thumbnail pic in a Private Message to another member? Or, to include a pic in a general Report to BP orCL advetiser reviews? Thanks for any help.

  8. #8156
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPowers  [View Original Post]
    Your box is full, kinda like hers was when I saw her. LOL.

    And I do concur those do look like some Ganga plants in the background. Or that's what I've been told they look like She was often smoking when I saw her so no surprise.
    Inbox is clear.

  9. #8155
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by Markssmrk  [View Original Post]
    Stay away!

  10. #8154

    Tried writing back

    Your box is full, kinda like hers was when I saw her. LOL.

    And I do concur those do look like some Ganga plants in the background. Or that's what I've been told they look like She was often smoking when I saw her so no surprise.

    Quote Originally Posted by Markssmrk  [View Original Post]

  11. #8153
    Quote Originally Posted by Markssmrk  [View Original Post]
    And I think that's an indoor marijuana farm.

  12. #8152

    Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterPowers  [View Original Post]
    I thought she looked familiar. And confirmed it's her. The infamous Ally or Allysin is around again. Haven't seen or heard from her in a while, but sure enough she's back. If I recall correctly there was some discussion of possible issues soon before she disappeared I think one of you super senior guys like hah or cadilla had made mention of a warning. Don't mean to be starting trouble with my vague if not inaccurate recollection. Please pm me if there's any advice. I used to see her often, even met mom and dad so we were familiar before she disappeared. Thanks -Pete.
    Link.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...nth-xo/7028298

    That's clearly her.

  13. #8151

    Hot Beth

    She was hot alright. And probably long gone by now but search 'Asian nuru' in BP women 4 men, she in hotel on Jefferson. Fun little thing but like I said, not girl in pic.

    Quote Originally Posted by JpcCT  [View Original Post]
    Has uncle made Beth hot?

  14. #8150

    Link to Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Level333  [View Original Post]
    Do you have BP link to your ad? Saw many comments from fellow users on Mandy. But the link mentioned in those posts are not working anymore. Please pm me with her contact number.

    Thanks in advance!
    She ain't hiding, a quick search on backpage for Mandy will get you there. Two ads today.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...-mouth/6657707

  15. #8149
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Interesting

    Has uncle made Beth hot?

    Quote Originally Posted by OmyBack  [View Original Post]
    Well you see your Honor, I told my wife, in fact I warned my wife 30 years ago that when she stopped giving me sex I was going to go out and get it. That it would have nothing to do with cheating or love of another woman. It's just sex. Really your Honor, these girls are tantamount to lying on your bed and looking at a Playboy magazine if you know what I mean. Hell, I didn't even know the girl's name. And certainly not her real name. Some Chinese girl named Beth? Your Honor, her name's not Beth, she could hardly speak English, how could her name be Beth?? And it's all lies anyway. Have you ever seen one of these vids on the internet of a nuru massage? It looks like something fun that your wife probably would have been into 30 years ago. Well that's what it says on the BP post, Nuru massage. But it's just bullshit your Honor. There's no plastic to slide on, no Gel, no nothing but a naked girl who isn't the girl in the picture and who's name sure as hell ain't Beth. How about just letting me go this time your Honor. I think I've suffered enough.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape