Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16058

    Shannon. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeTurnerHere  [View Original Post]
    She tried to threaten her cop friend on me a while back. She is a very high volume provider, and had the case of the stank the last time I saw her. I don't mind sharing since she doesn't mind threatening.

    I wouldn't recommend seeing her for over 100. No kissing no DATY many rules, don't let her think she's on a pedestal.
    She's been around for years now. Used to be a peeler too. Has major GPS. That's Golden Pussy Syndrome. And your right, there are much better. If your on the east side and you like spinners try this one.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...ction/28724044

    She's legit. And a nice fucking body. Also goes Greek for the right price.

  2. #16057

    Probationers and crimes

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeTurnerHere  [View Original Post]
    She tried to threaten her cop friend on me a while back. She is a very high volume provider, and had the case of the stank the last time I saw her. I don't mind sharing since she doesn't mind threatening.

    I wouldn't recommend seeing her for over 100. No kissing no DATY many rules, don't let her think she's on a pedestal.
    Mike. Next time someone threatens you. Save it or record it.

    Then mention you'll share with parole officer. I could be mistaken but she still might be on probation as a result of her past actions.

    If the cop friend happens to threaten you, unless he is someone super special, they can usually lose job over that.

    Collecting a debt once, an officer thought it would be a good idea to pull out his gun to threaten / intimidate those seeking collection. That cop lost his job over the gun stunt.

  3. #16056

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Uofm91  [View Original Post]
    I am certain she is not the one who will open the door but naybe close. Called this number but was under a different name. There was no answer. Let us know if you try it out.

  4. #16055

    Mt Clemens. Shannon, Check. It out

    She tried to threaten her cop friend on me a while back. She is a very high volume provider, and had the case of the stank the last time I saw her. I don't mind sharing since she doesn't mind threatening.

    I wouldn't recommend seeing her for over 100. No kissing no DATY many rules, don't let her think she's on a pedestal.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3867.jpg‎   IMG_3868.jpg‎  

  5. #16054

    Misty

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvThisTown29  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen misty. She was my atf I lost touch with her and she doesn't post anymore. Her number is no longer her number. If you've seen her or have a number I'd be forever grateful.
    Last July, I contacted Rayne from BP http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...t-me/28699715. She was using one of Misty's pictures in her post. I asked about the photo and Rayne said she was Misty's sister and that Misty has passed away. I was like OMG, sorry and dropped it. Didn't ask any further questions and ended the conversation. Take it for what it's worth but that's what I was told.

  6. #16053
    Quote Originally Posted by SocialAveng313  [View Original Post]
    Had a good streak of texting with her. Then radio silence. Some days it's hard to make a donation.
    I had the similar experience. She was doing duos with Faith. Texted them both. No response.

  7. #16052

    Coco lee


  8. #16051

    I'm Trying

    Quote Originally Posted by LohnDog  [View Original Post]
    Did you see her?
    Had a good streak of texting with her. Then radio silence. Some days it's hard to make a donation.

  9. #16050

    Mature

    I saw her maybe 6 month ago at her apartment off of 12 mile. She was a nice lady looks like her pictures, everything covered, she's older so its not like your going to bend her around and a bunch of different positions. She does take a good pounding. I think worth the money if you have a Granny fantasy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger0033  [View Original Post]
    In the mood for an older woman. Pics don't look promising but maybe different in person? Anyone seen her?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...ssage/29274466

  10. #16049

    Cougar

    In the mood for an older woman. Pics don't look promising but maybe different in person? Anyone seen her?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...ssage/29274466

  11. #16048
    Quote Originally Posted by SocialAveng313  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-only/29020271

    Anyone dive into this one? Searched her name, but with the BP debacle, it's hard to tell who is who anymore.
    Did you see her?

  12. #16047

    Ms. Jamie

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...queen/29258951

    Been a long time since I've posted. Was feeling particularly frisky the other night. Jamie was on the west side. So I decided to see her for some of her specialties. Specifically I was interested in some rimming and a prostate massage.

    She is definitely the person in the pictures. Pleasant demeanor. Seemed happy to please.

    However, I think other reports were right on the money. It was kind of a mechanical session. Like she has a plan and sticks to it. Not much in the looks department. Kind of a cute face but the body is not my type at all.

    Started with a BBJ, move to some rimming for a very short time period, busted out the lotion for an HJ and begin the prostate massage. Had to close my eyes and just focus on the feeling. It worked in a pinch, but I highly doubt I would repeat.

  13. #16046

    Anna Milky Marie

    Quote Originally Posted by Playa1943  [View Original Post]
    Saw Anna milky Marie a week ago.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...marie/28450941

    Well worth the $ msog. Decent motel, private. Likes to keep the room dark, but not too dark to appreciate the gorgeous ass.

    Phenomenal suction lead to pop #1 (CBJ she is very clean and conscious) #2 was had from the back with amazing hip action and grip.

    Onto the request. Anyone know of a reliable duo? Looking for something with multiple shots and preferably affordable, but I'm not picky.

    Stay safe.
    I was among the first to report on her. Saw her four or five times. Each time went a little downhill. Does she still dislike daty? Since she likes the girls, it seems she could provide a duo hook-up.

  14. #16045

    Play misty for me

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDribble  [View Original Post]
    Ok, you're reminding me of the classic movie! LOL I'll keep my eyes open for you.

    Good luck!

    Dd.
    Thanks man I really do appreciate that. Its hard to find a pawg who will see me. An isn't looking to rip you off.

  15. #16044

    Airport Report & Duo Request

    Saw Anna milky Marie a week ago.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...marie/28450941

    Well worth the $ msog. Decent motel, private. Likes to keep the room dark, but not too dark to appreciate the gorgeous ass.

    Phenomenal suction lead to pop #1 (CBJ she is very clean and conscious) #2 was had from the back with amazing hip action and grip.

    Onto the request. Anyone know of a reliable duo? Looking for something with multiple shots and preferably affordable, but I'm not picky.

    Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape