Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16043

    Play Misty For Me!

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvThisTown29  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen misty. She was my atf I lost touch with her and she doesn't post anymore. Her number is no longer her number. If you've seen her or have a number I'd be forever grateful.
    Ok, you're reminding me of the classic movie! LOL I'll keep my eyes open for you.

    Good luck!

    Dd.

  2. #16042

    Misty

    Has anyone seen misty. She was my atf I lost touch with her and she doesn't post anymore. Her number is no longer her number. If you've seen her or have a number I'd be forever grateful.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 49aa86f55c689ccb2fc5b03a91db28fd_f.jpg‎   59a2342eb45dffa3257bf8ac8e843264_f.jpg‎   145b5d897e368742b2560c5f3557610a_f.jpg‎   44b3e8ae5a892c056e07a85869153b73_f.jpg‎   9321ba76fe08166313b6151e8be79628_f.jpg‎  


  3. #16041

    Erica Kane

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...-only/29020271


    Anyone dive into this one? Searched her name, but with the BP debacle, it's hard to tell who is who anymore.

  4. #16040
    Quote Originally Posted by LohnDog  [View Original Post]
    Let me know how it goes.
    Yeah let us know or whomever TOFTT.

  5. #16039

    Shelly

    I'm up in MI for business often. Any word on MILF Shelly? Location ok? Pm me. Any info would be appreciated.

  6. #16038
    Quote Originally Posted by DeutschMF  [View Original Post]
    Also interested in this one.
    Let me know how it goes.

  7. #16037
    Quote Originally Posted by JackMich  [View Original Post]
    Looks to good to be true.

  8. #16036

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotcarl76  [View Original Post]
    She was on the old message board Naughty Reviews. She was shady back then but white night geezers would put these chicks up on a pedestal like no other and piss many off. The chicks in turn would get GPS (golden pussy syndrome) and raise the price of their services. This was 2011-2014 roughly.
    I visited her awhile back when she stayed in Westland, not exactly sure the year or month. But back than she had a different alias. Called herself Chloe Starr. From what I remember she (at least to me). Wasn't exactly great looking. Her pictures lured me in and I either caught her on bad day or something. She did give a really wet BBBJ though.

  9. #16035

  10. #16034

    Re: STacy Hummer

    Quote Originally Posted by SocialAveng313  [View Original Post]
    Just what are the old boards and how long ago are we talking?
    She was on the old message board Naughty Reviews. She was shady back then but white night geezers would put these chicks up on a pedestal like no other and piss many off. The chicks in turn would get GPS (golden pussy syndrome) and raise the price of their services. This was 2011-2014 roughly.

  11. #16033
    Quote Originally Posted by SocialAveng313  [View Original Post]
    Just what are the old boards and how long ago are we talking?
    I would assume the old boards are ones like Scorps, Escort Vault (EV), Michigan Companions (MIC) and maybe even AdultMB (more of a Canadian board, still pretty good when you are close to Detroit).

  12. #16032

    Old Boards

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackknoff  [View Original Post]
    That's Stacey hummer from the old boards. See the posts below from the past few days.
    Just what are the old boards and how long ago are we talking?

  13. #16031

    FKA Stacey Hummer

    Quote Originally Posted by KPlank  [View Original Post]
    I've been talking with this one for a couple days now on text. Just wondering if anyone has any info on her before I make the leap and toftt.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...ether/30471998
    That's Stacey hummer from the old boards. See the posts below from the past few days.

  14. #16030

    Samantha ter I'd 106721

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckFoo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. I'm having trouble with your link though. Can you send it to me?
    TER I'd: 106721.

    Samantha theeroticreview.com.

  15. #16029

    Hadie Headley

    Quote Originally Posted by PoppnU  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she's still around these days. Saw her a long time ago. Tried googling her ended up finding a channel 4 news report about another popular provider on here. I don't want to give a link because it might violate board rules. Weird just same.
    Haven't seen any sight of her in a good long while. From the one time I saw her I would describe her as a legitimate adult capable of being a successful person completely outside of the escorting biz. I forget exactly, but she told me she had a professional background in something that not a lot of people make great money at. Maybe it was teaching music to kids? I wouldn't be shocked if she got a good gig at it and left this world behind.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape