Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33316
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSandal  [View Original Post]
    PM,

    Did they write you a ticket?

    BS
    Yes and with a court date.

  2. #33315

    Did they write you a ticket?

    Quote Originally Posted by PellyMason  [View Original Post]
    Pulled over on Wilkins for using cell phone. Probably saw me pass through a few times. Thing is, I only use my cell when stopped, sometimes at a light. But never when moving. Hadn't heard of that excuse for stopping mongers, but why not!
    PM,

    Did they write you a ticket?

    BS

  3. #33314
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she pops up every now and then I seen her at a program that my cousin goes but you will see her off Carey and if she dating its to help her loser bf.
    Thanks, I haven't seen her around in a long time. Just assumed she had moved on, was dead or something else.

  4. #33313

    Imprinted for life!

    Quote Originally Posted by VegaWrap  [View Original Post]
    One of the better ones in CB. Good attitude.
    Nice work Vega! That will be slotted in her "priceless memories" file.

  5. #33312

    Bucket Filler

    Quote Originally Posted by VegaWrap  [View Original Post]
    One of the better ones in CB. Good attitude.
    OMG Vega that is enough cum to make 100 kids LOL. You should be in porn I remember Peter North I think it was, he was famous for the large loads he put on the ladies. Get a video of you laying this facial on!

    KSW.

  6. #33311

    A few Facts guys

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I had heard last night from a reliable source that Heaven is not dead, and now I've read here of Heaven sightings. I'm glad she's okay.

    If I get down there today I'll bring her a package of Oodles of Noodles. She has this rather odd preference for eating them straight from the package.

    I guess now we know she's alive I can post better pictures of her in her natural habitat. These are from February. I also added one of my favorites from last year.
    Heaven isNOT in Heaven! Talked to her yesterday, trust me I know her she is fine. She asked I get it out there. She says someone is trashing her. Her words, not mine.

    ADDITIONALLY: Little Sara, from this video:http://www.ccptube.com/video/1179/cum-injected.html - - BTW: Thanks N/T! - -.

    Well, she too is ALIVE. I too was told, and then confirmed, she was DEAD. I believe I even posted to that misinformation. But, NO! She is NOT DEAD she is fine. I saw her last week in PERSON. She was saying Hi to some friends in the hood. She had a heart attack and follow up operation and is recovering and living in Carroll County.

  7. #33310

    Krystal

    Dreamt I saw long haired brunette Krystal off Monroe after not seeing her for a minute. Negotiated for standard but then gave her a nice tip after a really good mic session. Her face looks a bit clearer now, and she cut her previously almost down to her waist hair shorter, but she's also lost even more weight unfortunately since last time. Still definitely continues to deliver the goods (by taking the nut). LOL.

  8. #33309

    More jordi CB

    One of the better ones in CB. Good attitude.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎  

  9. #33308

    Kandi

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Just a few pictures of Kandii's latest visit to the Tip-Top. You know the drill if you want to meet her.
    Bro, someday LOL I have got to come visit Baltimore LOL.

  10. #33307

    Pulled over

    Pulled over on Wilkins for using cell phone. Probably saw me pass through a few times. Thing is, I only use my cell when stopped, sometimes at a light. But never when moving. Hadn't heard of that excuse for stopping mongers, but why not!

  11. #33306
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Kandii

    Just a few pictures of Kandii's latest visit to the Tip-Top. You know the drill if you want to meet her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kandii1.jpeg‎   Kandii2.jpeg‎   Kandii3.jpeg‎   Kandii4.jpeg‎   Kandii5.jpeg‎  

    Kandii6.jpeg‎   Kandii7.jpeg‎  

  12. #33305

    Sarah

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    From your description and locations that is definitely the guy called Sarah.
    That's who it sounds like to me.

  13. #33304

    Best producer and best director

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    I can't hold a candle to Nitetimer. He's videoed hundreds and hundreds of women. Since we have the grammys and the emmys, I think the Niteys would be appropriate. A blow roast is definitely in order for the King of Cam!
    http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-09...3550546167.jpg

  14. #33303

    Natallie

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    From your description and locations that is definitely the guy called Sarah.
    His real name is Nathan but he goes by Natalie or Sarah. He goes to the boys side of town when visits grey bar.

  15. #33302
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    From your description and locations that is definitely the guy called Sarah.
    I thought Sarah went by Natalie?

    But, yeah, unfortunately, you paid for a hose job from a guy.

    He has a great pair of bolt ons, but the hands and adam's apple give it away.

    There is a picture on here back awhile ago. Search for Natalie and it should pop up.

    Muff.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape