Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,066 to 28,080 of 61408
-
05-14-17 12:20 #33343Senior Member

Posts: 705Pulled over
Pulled over on Wilkins for using cell phone. Probably saw me pass through a few times. Thing is, I only use my cell when stopped, sometimes at a light. But never when moving. Hadn't heard of that excuse for stopping mongers, but why not!
-
05-14-17 12:19 #33342Senior Member

Posts: 1788Kandii
Just a few pictures of Kandii's latest visit to the Tip-Top. You know the drill if you want to meet her.
-
05-14-17 12:06 #33341Senior Member

Posts: 407Sarah
That's who it sounds like to me.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-17 11:44 #33340Senior Member

Posts: 622Best producer and best director
http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-09...3550546167.jpg
Originally Posted by Baltimoronic
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-17 10:57 #33339Senior Member

Posts: 978Natallie
His real name is Nathan but he goes by Natalie or Sarah. He goes to the boys side of town when visits grey bar.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-17 10:29 #33338Senior Member

Posts: 589I thought Sarah went by Natalie?
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
But, yeah, unfortunately, you paid for a hose job from a guy.
He has a great pair of bolt ons, but the hands and adam's apple give it away.
There is a picture on here back awhile ago. Search for Natalie and it should pop up.
Muff.
-
05-14-17 10:12 #33337Regular Member

Posts: 21A picture is worth a thousand words
Would you happen to have a pic or can reference one? While interesting to read, the report still does not make it known at all which Jessica you met up with.
Originally Posted by DogPound99
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-17 09:49 #33336Senior Member

Posts: 431Let's call them the Niteys
I can't hold a candle to Nitetimer. He's videoed hundreds and hundreds of women. Since we have the grammys and the emmys, I think the Niteys would be appropriate. A blow roast is definitely in order for the King of Cam!
Originally Posted by Ebdawgg
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-17 09:45 #33335Senior Member

Posts: 431Heaven
"Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated. "Heaven.
Can someone get a pic with today's Baltimore Sun so we know she's around? SWs don't make the best coroners, do they?
I'd get a camera crew done there but I am too busy buggering a babe right now.
And yes, Heaven is in love with Ramen noodles. Eats them raw. However, under no circumstances should you eat her raw.
-
05-14-17 09:45 #33334Senior Member

Posts: 69Conkling
Been a member for a while but I rarely get a chance to post. Had a bad and good experience on conkling st. First girl got me. Lesson learned I am a newbie still but now I know never give the money upfront. Said her name was Lindsey. She is short with real hair. White girl Hangs out with a tall black dude. I guess that is her pimp or whatever. But long story short she scammed me out of my money. Won't happen again. Couldn't get a picture. But be one the look out for this trick. Next girl I met was Megan. Good girl really skinny and looked young. She definitely could blow. No number she said she is usually out at night. This all happened around 8 am this morning. Oh yea if anyone can help me with ccptube it would be appreciated the vids won't play.
-
05-14-17 09:20 #33333Senior Member

Posts: 57I see many RIP posts here. They may not live a healthy lifestyle, these girls, but I why add damage. She may be injecting herself with whatever, but I don't see how that should sway anyone from doing something remotely better.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
Then again, if they don't care, why bother in the first place.
-
05-14-17 05:51 #33332Senior Member

Posts: 1788From your description and locations that is definitely the guy called Sarah.
Originally Posted by LightSabers
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-17 05:46 #33331Senior Member

Posts: 1788And what she's injecting into her body is not unhealthy and possibly cancerous? She likes Oodles of Noodles. It's not like she or any of the other girls maintains a healthy lifestyle.
Originally Posted by LightSabers
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-17 02:08 #33330Senior Member

Posts: 229I'm not going to lie. I would not want to do that drive. She'll probably get really dope sick along the way. You'd either have to pick up enough dope for her to last the whole drive, and do you really want to drive across multiple states with that in the car? Or you would have to stop along the way and find a source. Not a good plan.
Originally Posted by Piddybo
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-17 01:18 #33329Regular Member

Posts: 10*be very careful guys*
Was in Baltimore earlier today thru some of the night. BPD is everywhere. They're driving unmarked pickups & minivans. All have very dark tint tho so they stand out.
Also the people in the house right next door to the BP had a camera on a tripod pointing out towards the BP. VERY VERY WEIRD. NEVER SEEN THAT BEFORE.
Lastly had to drop one of my coworkers off over west Baltimore. Stopped at the famous BP & Texaco spot right on north ave before penn ave. MSP. Yes I said MSP is running a sting over there. 2 tactical dressed MSP troopers were taking pictures on intersections known for walkers. I guess to use for briefings in the am with vice. Also there were some walkers but they would not leave that one block. A BIG RED FLAG.
WATCH OUT GUYS. PLEASE SHARE INFORMATION.









Reply With Quote





