Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14241

    Gia / Brooke / Kira, etc

    Can someone provide me with her current contact info via PM? Thanks in advance.

  2. #14240

    Flabby,

    Quote Originally Posted by Platypus19  [View Original Post]
    If only she'd respond. Tried calling and texting multiple times, never picked up, never texted back.
    Outcall mostly, she lives with grandparents, small messy room, looks like an F-5 tornado went thru. I don't believe for a minute, those are diabetic needles for a minute. Nice ta tas just very loose & flabby ass. I'd never go back.

    Eagle 19.

  3. #14239
    Quote Originally Posted by Platypus19  [View Original Post]
    If only she'd respond. Tried calling and texting multiple times, never picked up, never texted back.
    I'm no advocate for her I've only seen her 3 times, pics are real as I said and I do know her fb that seemed to be above my clarification at seeing her in person but whatever, see her once and be real and you get her private #. Fuck that pussy guys she's a good one, if you like her pics you will totally enjoy watching that cute face while you stuff her!!

  4. #14238

    Now.

    Quote Originally Posted by HugeLoad34  [View Original Post]
    Those pics are most definitely real I've been on her Facebook page she's legit.
    If only she'd respond. Tried calling and texting multiple times, never picked up, never texted back.

  5. #14237

    Holli

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPerfectFor1  [View Original Post]
    So I decided to TOFTT last night and check this girl out. She is definitely not Selena from Slinger. Texted to set up, offered. 85 for massage, 150 for FS. She operates out of the West Bend area. She doesn't drive, so it's only incall.

    So we settle on. 85 because she's low on cash, and everything is on the menu. She goes by "Holli. " So I'm on my way and she says she's staying with family, and she has the house to herself tonight. So I get there and she says don't ring the door bell, her sister is there and sleeping. She's "staying" with grandma and grandpa. More like she's living with them, but they aren't home. So she leads me to her room which is one of the messiest rooms I've seen. Bloody tissues in the garbage can, needles all over. She tells me its because she is diabetic, and stresses over and over its insulin needles. There are lots of medication bottles all over.

    So I lay on the bed for a "massage" - rubbing oil on me is basically all it was. I can give myself more of a massage than I rec'd. So midway through, she hears something and thinks its grandma and grandpa coming home. So we get quiet, get dressed, wait a little while, and then it's time to get out. Luckily I saw her ID and took a picture of it. She's got drug offenses for possession of narcotics.

    She's got a great rack, but there's a big pouch from the chest down.

    I'd give a thumbs down on this one friends.
    She is very young early twenties, and a nice girl. I did FS at her incall in a decent motel near Mayfair. Kissing, foreplay, BBBJ available, any position no BBCIM. Agreed for 30 min but stayed longer no rush. Pretty face in person, and body looks average in photos, but its not. Breast and ass are big and soft. The moment her clothes came off I had to rethink If I wanted to do it just because all the flabby and saggy belly fat, but in the end she did a good job.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 479a1257-27bb-444c-ba94-877477d33750.jpg‎  

  6. #14236
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotorcold  [View Original Post]
    I just had the run around with her. Drove all the way out there, found the address and thought the place was too nice for this operation. I sent a text and she responded not to go there her family just got home and that she was getting a room. I told her to forget it I don't play bullshit games. Haven't heard back from her and don't expect too.
    I know you all go by what she tells you to get you out there but she almost always NEVER can host. It's a car date or her begging you to go to a cheap hotel. As noted, there are several at the house including grand parents.

  7. #14235

    100% Real

    Quote Originally Posted by JohneDrama  [View Original Post]
    Those pics are real?
    Those pics are most definitely real I've been on her Facebook page she's legit.

  8. #14234
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPerfectFor1  [View Original Post]
    So I decided to TOFTT last night and check this girl out. She is definitely not Selena from Slinger. Texted to set up, offered. 85 for massage, 150 for FS. She operates out of the West Bend area. She doesn't drive, so it's only incall.

    So we settle on. 85 because she's low on cash, and everything is on the menu. She goes by "Holli. " So I'm on my way and she says she's staying with family, and she has the house to herself tonight. So I get there and she says don't ring the door bell, her sister is there and sleeping. She's "staying" with grandma and grandpa. More like she's living with them, but they aren't home. So she leads me to her room which is one of the messiest rooms I've seen. Bloody tissues in the garbage can, needles all over. She tells me its because she is diabetic, and stresses over and over its insulin needles. There are lots of medication bottles all over.

    So I lay on the bed for a "massage" - rubbing oil on me is basically all it was. I can give myself more of a massage than I rec'd. So midway through, she hears something and thinks its grandma and grandpa coming home. So we get quiet, get dressed, wait a little while, and then it's time to get out. Luckily I saw her ID and took a picture of it. She's got drug offenses for possession of narcotics.

    She's got a great rack, but there's a big pouch from the chest down.

    I'd give a thumbs down on this one friends.
    I just had the run around with her. Drove all the way out there, found the address and thought the place was too nice for this operation. I sent a text and she responded not to go there her family just got home and that she was getting a room. I told her to forget it I don't play bullshit games. Haven't heard back from her and don't expect too.

  9. #14233

    Ding dong

    Quote Originally Posted by Force10  [View Original Post]
    Any new reports on Michelle in west allis?
    She's sweet as pie, forgetful, way out there, maybe both. My 4 year old at times holds a better conversation most times & her ta tas very much like a slinky, must of been something to suck on or Titty fuck 25 years ago. Usually hassle free if you can remind her why your there & what she should be doing, she tends to go into memory lapse moments, if you can handle that she's descent then. She sucks a good dick & swallow all with no complaints. H as pay hunting to all.

    EAGLE 19.

  10. #14232

    Michelle

    Any new reports on Michelle in west allis?

  11. #14231

  12. #14230
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanofhg22  [View Original Post]
    I normally try to post something more informative, but this time I'm asking for info. This girl really has my attention. She sent me some topless pics that have my attention even more. But she looks way TGTBT. Anyone try her out yet?

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/Therap...sages/19146288

    Please PM me because if she's really that good then we need to keep her safe!
    So I decided to TOFTT last night and check this girl out. She is definitely not Selena from Slinger. Texted to set up, offered. 85 for massage, 150 for FS. She operates out of the West Bend area. She doesn't drive, so it's only incall.

    So we settle on. 85 because she's low on cash, and everything is on the menu. She goes by "Holli. " So I'm on my way and she says she's staying with family, and she has the house to herself tonight. So I get there and she says don't ring the door bell, her sister is there and sleeping. She's "staying" with grandma and grandpa. More like she's living with them, but they aren't home. So she leads me to her room which is one of the messiest rooms I've seen. Bloody tissues in the garbage can, needles all over. She tells me its because she is diabetic, and stresses over and over its insulin needles. There are lots of medication bottles all over.

    So I lay on the bed for a "massage" - rubbing oil on me is basically all it was. I can give myself more of a massage than I rec'd. So midway through, she hears something and thinks its grandma and grandpa coming home. So we get quiet, get dressed, wait a little while, and then it's time to get out. Luckily I saw her ID and took a picture of it. She's got drug offenses for possession of narcotics.

    She's got a great rack, but there's a big pouch from the chest down.

    I'd give a thumbs down on this one friends.

  13. #14229

    Nikkita

    Quote Originally Posted by NickL  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw Nikita today. Had a little trouble at first getting a time set up, but eventually got it. Her pictures are real. Says she's Russian, uses that in her ad, but has no accent. I asked her about it and she said her parents are from russia. Showed me an insurance card or something and her name is actually Nikita so there is some truth to that. In a decent neighborhood, but she's definitely no housekeeper. Said she works a lot plus school and kids, doesn't have time to clean. Pricing is fair and she followed through on services offered (BBFS, BBBJ, daty, cip, no cim, no dtk, no greek) Stretch marks on her stomach but has a nice shape. Big milk makers, pierced. I'm newer to this but she was better than the last one I saw. As I said she smokes but doesn't appear to be on drugs or booze. I felt like someone else may have been in the house, but I didn't see anyone so it could've been my nerves. I'd see her again.
    Went and saw her the other day. She has lost weight and is way cuter in person than pics (which is a nice change). She is total GFE. Light LE check when I got there and started kissing. Led me to her bedroom where lights were off and a few small candles lit. She got naked and she has a cute little spinner body. Gave me head for 5 minutes and was definitely above average. Asked me what position, so I got on top of her lubed up and filled her with my cream. Small talk and very enjoyable time. Southside residential home. Damage was. 90.

  14. #14228

    Really real?

    Quote Originally Posted by EddiesPickle  [View Original Post]
    The pics are her, my jaw dropped when I saw her since I wasnt expecting the same person in the ad.
    If those pics are real, then thanks Eddie for confirmation, so we better head on up and go get some of this pussy.

  15. #14227
    I am a troll, put me on your ignore list. A2 isn't going to ban me because I will just make a new user and start again. Click my name, click view profile, click add to ignore list.


    Posts: 285
    Quote Originally Posted by ZipperSquid  [View Original Post]
    If you're referring to the girl who did the car dates. I don't believe it's her.
    I don't think it's her either. I saw her quite a bit and actually saw her without having to donate anything toher a few times. She had a very sexy ass and gave hreat head!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape