Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 16866
-
05-13-17 00:29 #14226Senior Member

Posts: 470The pics are her, my jaw dropped when I saw her since I wasnt expecting the same person in the ad.
Originally Posted by JohneDrama
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-17 00:19 #14225Senior Member

Posts: 812If you're referring to the girl who did the car dates. I don't believe it's her.
Originally Posted by Harrypiano391
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-17 21:58 #14224Senior Member

Posts: 189Those pics are real?
Originally Posted by EddiesPickle
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-17 19:55 #14223Senior Member

Posts: 1323I have a mini-pickup with a topper, dark tinted windows. Bed is 6+ feet long. I'm 5'6", so it's a good fit and very cozy with some heavy moving quilts as mattress. I once did a girl in the truck in a dark corner of boat launch parking lot. A good time was had by all! If you're going to do something like that; make sure the door unlatches from the inside first.
Originally Posted by Howard5354
[View Original Post]
Back in my younger days; I had an old work van. No windows in the back. Great for going to drive-in movies (got to be old to remember those!) except I never saw a whole movie! Can't believe the GF's parents didn't freak out when this long-haired scruffy dude with a van picked their daughter up.
-
05-12-17 19:52 #14222Senior Member

Posts: 111[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
05-12-17 16:18 #14221Senior Member

Posts: 470Crystal
Boys get over here today, she is doing her rare incall on the southside, nice place with a big comfy bed, very hot girl with a youthful C rack, sweet and a class act, completely fills your needs with zero attitude over it, CBJ, CG, mish then I was going to finish on her back but she grabbed a hold of it and worked it very nicely and leaned over to suck me dry when I warned her while stroking, never saw her spit as we talked for awhile after, I was a good 20 minutes over my time but you know the drill that's not always going to happen but I doubt she rushes anyone.
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...-meet/18578989
-
05-12-17 13:06 #14220Senior Member

Posts: 34Is this the old "Selena from Slinger"?
Originally Posted by Fanofhg22
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-17 11:42 #14219Senior Member

Posts: 2927SUV or Home Depot
Rent or borrow a large SUV like an Escalade, Tahoe, or even rent one of the 29.99 trucks from Home Depot, put some pillows in the back and tear that pussy up. I did one in the back of my SUV.
Originally Posted by Miltown
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-17 10:49 #14218Senior Member

Posts: 390She doesn't host. She wanted a car date which isn't my thing.
Originally Posted by DaysFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-17 07:37 #14217Senior Member

Posts: 1244Replace
The asterisks with a sexy service (no spaces) and it brings up an older ad. I have seen the links for that site tend to get altered with the asterisks.
Originally Posted by OldChicagoDog
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-17 23:00 #14216Senior Member

Posts: 2814As long as I know she has lived in the Milwaukee area. I'd bet that Taylor has been around for close to 20 years. I'm sure she is older than the 36 that her ad states. Taylor has been known to set up shop in or near Chicago too. At one time she did doubles with her girlfriend.
Originally Posted by Monopolizr
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-17 19:14 #14215Senior Member

Posts: 120Taylor
Did she say how long she was in town?
Originally Posted by PowerHouse
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-17 19:02 #14214Senior Member

Posts: 1820Texted her this afternoon and got an instant response, but couldn't make it all the way out to the Slinger area in the time I available.
Originally Posted by Fanofhg22
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-17 18:23 #14213Senior Member

Posts: 320Help. Full body massage ad
I totally agree and I haven't seen the topless pictures yet. I only see one ad ever for Sat May 6th. I have a text out to her trying to set something up. She may be a one and done just looking for some quick cash.
Originally Posted by Fanofhg22
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-17 18:20 #14212Senior Member

Posts: 320Russian?? Nikita
Is this her Ad?
Originally Posted by NickL
[View Original Post]
http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...yalty/19232743
What were the damages, PM if you want I ask because she strikes me as GPS.

















