Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,626 to 2,640 of 16866
-
05-14-17 11:51 #14241Regular Member

Posts: 9Gia / Brooke / Kira, etc
Can someone provide me with her current contact info via PM? Thanks in advance.
-
05-14-17 09:31 #14240Senior Member

Posts: 386Flabby,
Outcall mostly, she lives with grandparents, small messy room, looks like an F-5 tornado went thru. I don't believe for a minute, those are diabetic needles for a minute. Nice ta tas just very loose & flabby ass. I'd never go back.
Originally Posted by Platypus19
[View Original Post]
Eagle 19.
-
05-14-17 05:50 #14239Senior Member

Posts: 470I'm no advocate for her I've only seen her 3 times, pics are real as I said and I do know her fb that seemed to be above my clarification at seeing her in person but whatever, see her once and be real and you get her private #. Fuck that pussy guys she's a good one, if you like her pics you will totally enjoy watching that cute face while you stuff her!!
Originally Posted by Platypus19
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-17 22:17 #14238Senior Member

Posts: 1820Now.
If only she'd respond. Tried calling and texting multiple times, never picked up, never texted back.
Originally Posted by HugeLoad34
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-17 21:32 #14237Senior Member

Posts: 51Holli
She is very young early twenties, and a nice girl. I did FS at her incall in a decent motel near Mayfair. Kissing, foreplay, BBBJ available, any position no BBCIM. Agreed for 30 min but stayed longer no rush. Pretty face in person, and body looks average in photos, but its not. Breast and ass are big and soft. The moment her clothes came off I had to rethink If I wanted to do it just because all the flabby and saggy belly fat, but in the end she did a good job.
Originally Posted by MrPerfectFor1
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-17 20:20 #14236Senior Member

Posts: 390I know you all go by what she tells you to get you out there but she almost always NEVER can host. It's a car date or her begging you to go to a cheap hotel. As noted, there are several at the house including grand parents.
Originally Posted by Hotorcold
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-17 18:38 #14235Senior Member

Posts: 63100% Real
Those pics are most definitely real I've been on her Facebook page she's legit.
Originally Posted by JohneDrama
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-17 16:37 #14234Senior Member

Posts: 124I just had the run around with her. Drove all the way out there, found the address and thought the place was too nice for this operation. I sent a text and she responded not to go there her family just got home and that she was getting a room. I told her to forget it I don't play bullshit games. Haven't heard back from her and don't expect too.
Originally Posted by MrPerfectFor1
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-17 15:57 #14233Senior Member

Posts: 386Ding dong
She's sweet as pie, forgetful, way out there, maybe both. My 4 year old at times holds a better conversation most times & her ta tas very much like a slinky, must of been something to suck on or Titty fuck 25 years ago. Usually hassle free if you can remind her why your there & what she should be doing, she tends to go into memory lapse moments, if you can handle that she's descent then. She sucks a good dick & swallow all with no complaints. H as pay hunting to all.
Originally Posted by Force10
[View Original Post]
EAGLE 19.
-
05-13-17 15:24 #14232Regular Member

Posts: 1Michelle
Any new reports on Michelle in west allis?
-
05-13-17 13:24 #14231Regular Member

Posts: 18Has anyone tried her?
-
05-13-17 12:49 #14230Forum Advertiser

Posts: 10So I decided to TOFTT last night and check this girl out. She is definitely not Selena from Slinger. Texted to set up, offered. 85 for massage, 150 for FS. She operates out of the West Bend area. She doesn't drive, so it's only incall.
Originally Posted by Fanofhg22
[View Original Post]
So we settle on. 85 because she's low on cash, and everything is on the menu. She goes by "Holli. " So I'm on my way and she says she's staying with family, and she has the house to herself tonight. So I get there and she says don't ring the door bell, her sister is there and sleeping. She's "staying" with grandma and grandpa. More like she's living with them, but they aren't home. So she leads me to her room which is one of the messiest rooms I've seen. Bloody tissues in the garbage can, needles all over. She tells me its because she is diabetic, and stresses over and over its insulin needles. There are lots of medication bottles all over.
So I lay on the bed for a "massage" - rubbing oil on me is basically all it was. I can give myself more of a massage than I rec'd. So midway through, she hears something and thinks its grandma and grandpa coming home. So we get quiet, get dressed, wait a little while, and then it's time to get out. Luckily I saw her ID and took a picture of it. She's got drug offenses for possession of narcotics.
She's got a great rack, but there's a big pouch from the chest down.
I'd give a thumbs down on this one friends.
-
05-13-17 11:15 #14229Senior Member

Posts: 358Nikkita
Went and saw her the other day. She has lost weight and is way cuter in person than pics (which is a nice change). She is total GFE. Light LE check when I got there and started kissing. Led me to her bedroom where lights were off and a few small candles lit. She got naked and she has a cute little spinner body. Gave me head for 5 minutes and was definitely above average. Asked me what position, so I got on top of her lubed up and filled her with my cream. Small talk and very enjoyable time. Southside residential home. Damage was. 90.
Originally Posted by NickL
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-17 11:07 #14228Senior Member

Posts: 2927Really real?
If those pics are real, then thanks Eddie for confirmation, so we better head on up and go get some of this pussy.
Originally Posted by EddiesPickle
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-17 10:36 #14227I am a troll, put me on your ignore list. A2 isn't going to ban me because I will just make a new user and start again. Click my name, click view profile, click add to ignore list.

Posts: 285I don't think it's her either. I saw her quite a bit and actually saw her without having to donate anything toher a few times. She had a very sexy ass and gave hreat head!
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]

















