Escort Review: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 19268
-
05-15-17 18:27 #16058

Posts: 76Shannon. LOL.
She's been around for years now. Used to be a peeler too. Has major GPS. That's Golden Pussy Syndrome. And your right, there are much better. If your on the east side and you like spinners try this one.
Originally Posted by MikeTurnerHere
[View Original Post]
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...ction/28724044
She's legit. And a nice fucking body. Also goes Greek for the right price.
-
05-15-17 16:24 #16057Senior Member

Posts: 188Probationers and crimes
Mike. Next time someone threatens you. Save it or record it.
Originally Posted by MikeTurnerHere
[View Original Post]
Then mention you'll share with parole officer. I could be mistaken but she still might be on probation as a result of her past actions.
If the cop friend happens to threaten you, unless he is someone super special, they can usually lose job over that.
Collecting a debt once, an officer thought it would be a good idea to pull out his gun to threaten / intimidate those seeking collection. That cop lost his job over the gun stunt.
-
05-15-17 15:02 #16056Senior Member

Posts: 44Coco
I am certain she is not the one who will open the door but naybe close. Called this number but was under a different name. There was no answer. Let us know if you try it out.
Originally Posted by Uofm91
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-17 12:17 #16055Senior Member

Posts: 85Mt Clemens. Shannon, Check. It out
She tried to threaten her cop friend on me a while back. She is a very high volume provider, and had the case of the stank the last time I saw her. I don't mind sharing since she doesn't mind threatening.
I wouldn't recommend seeing her for over 100. No kissing no DATY many rules, don't let her think she's on a pedestal.
-
05-15-17 11:25 #16054Senior Member

Posts: 25Misty
Last July, I contacted Rayne from BP http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...t-me/28699715. She was using one of Misty's pictures in her post. I asked about the photo and Rayne said she was Misty's sister and that Misty has passed away. I was like OMG, sorry and dropped it. Didn't ask any further questions and ended the conversation. Take it for what it's worth but that's what I was told.
Originally Posted by ILuvThisTown29
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-17 10:31 #16053Senior Member

Posts: 347I had the similar experience. She was doing duos with Faith. Texted them both. No response.
Originally Posted by SocialAveng313
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-17 10:24 #16052Regular Member

Posts: 24Coco lee
Has anyone tried Coco in canton.
http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-book/28445387
-
05-14-17 20:18 #16051Senior Member

Posts: 524I'm Trying
Had a good streak of texting with her. Then radio silence. Some days it's hard to make a donation.
Originally Posted by LohnDog
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-17 19:20 #16050Regular Member

Posts: 21Mature
I saw her maybe 6 month ago at her apartment off of 12 mile. She was a nice lady looks like her pictures, everything covered, she's older so its not like your going to bend her around and a bunch of different positions. She does take a good pounding. I think worth the money if you have a Granny fantasy.
Originally Posted by Tiger0033
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-17 18:11 #16049Senior Member

Posts: 144Cougar
In the mood for an older woman. Pics don't look promising but maybe different in person? Anyone seen her?
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...ssage/29274466
-
05-14-17 16:07 #16048Senior Member

Posts: 243Did you see her?
Originally Posted by SocialAveng313
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-17 13:41 #16047Regular Member

Posts: 11Ms. Jamie
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...queen/29258951
Been a long time since I've posted. Was feeling particularly frisky the other night. Jamie was on the west side. So I decided to see her for some of her specialties. Specifically I was interested in some rimming and a prostate massage.
She is definitely the person in the pictures. Pleasant demeanor. Seemed happy to please.
However, I think other reports were right on the money. It was kind of a mechanical session. Like she has a plan and sticks to it. Not much in the looks department. Kind of a cute face but the body is not my type at all.
Started with a BBJ, move to some rimming for a very short time period, busted out the lotion for an HJ and begin the prostate massage. Had to close my eyes and just focus on the feeling. It worked in a pinch, but I highly doubt I would repeat.
-
05-14-17 08:35 #16046Senior Member

Posts: 610Anna Milky Marie
I was among the first to report on her. Saw her four or five times. Each time went a little downhill. Does she still dislike daty? Since she likes the girls, it seems she could provide a duo hook-up.
Originally Posted by Playa1943
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-17 22:45 #16045Senior Member

Posts: 129Play misty for me
Thanks man I really do appreciate that. Its hard to find a pawg who will see me. An isn't looking to rip you off.
Originally Posted by DoubleDribble
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-17 12:55 #16044Regular Member

Posts: 3Airport Report & Duo Request
Saw Anna milky Marie a week ago.
http://detroit.backpage.com/WomenSee...marie/28450941
Well worth the $ msog. Decent motel, private. Likes to keep the room dark, but not too dark to appreciate the gorgeous ass.
Phenomenal suction lead to pop #1 (CBJ she is very clean and conscious) #2 was had from the back with amazing hip action and grip.
Onto the request. Anyone know of a reliable duo? Looking for something with multiple shots and preferably affordable, but I'm not picky.
Stay safe.
















