Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,426 to 22,440 of 31848
-
05-21-17 13:14 #9423Senior Member

Posts: 166UTR Coming Out Party
I can't find the ad but I did know she was working doubles with some girl last night so her UTR status is over. She invited me over but I couldn't go. Somebody send me the ad so I can see what the friend looks like.
Originally Posted by MrMrBigz
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-17 01:17 #9422Senior Member

Posts: 235Utr
I kno you tryin to help her but they do what they want. I try to pm you but couldn't. A good bud told me about her but kept promise to not share name and number but he was looking at BP and saw her posting ad today. Like I say he didn't give me name or number so dudes don't ask me for number.
Originally Posted by BnaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-17 22:17 #9421Senior Member

Posts: 33Several years.
Don't cry Cylon. I saw her a few months ago. Tho I'm not much a fan of dreads (on anyone), she has a certain sex appeal that'll send you to the races. And her bosom was quite perfect.
Originally Posted by Cylon
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-17 21:58 #9420Senior Member

Posts: 166Immediate utr for Seniors Only
I have a special UTR (has not always been UTR but out of circulation for over 6 months) who needs a little financial boost. If you're available in the next 18 hours give me a PM for her number. If she gets a little boost she may be around a little longer. She is drug free out if a strict form of rehab and I want her to stay clean, so don't contact me if you use. I will respond to guys I know. Sorry I don't have time to research. If you prefer a text send your number in the PM. I-24 corridor.
I happen to know she has 2 other ladies with her now and none of them have an ad. She assures me that will not be a problem (could be a good thing). Would be a good thing if I were a lot younger.
-
05-19-17 21:09 #9419Senior Member

Posts: 188It's been several years since I have seen Hannabeth, so I probably need to fix that! In fact, I think her 'last name' was Meros the first time we met. Anyhow, always a good time with her. I heard she got a breast reduction. I can't lie, I cried a little when I heard that!
Originally Posted by Mac65
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-17 20:10 #9418Regular Member

Posts: 22Avoid Mariah Latina mixed
On BP I just went and it's not her, not even close I left soon as the door opened.
-
05-18-17 17:17 #9417Senior Member

Posts: 152Lovely Time Again
I got a chance to spend some quality time with Lovely Lydia today. She's a GFE BBW. She's doesn't hide that fact, but she is amazing in my book. If you're into someone that is safe, fun, thoughtfully, and reliability. She's your gal. I've seen her here and in her hometown. I hope you get a chance to see her while she is here for another night. PW Out! Urlreplacement0}.
-
05-14-17 01:14 #9416Regular Member

Posts: 21Hannabeth!
I know, I don't post here often, but I do lurk about quite a bit.
I don't really have any *news*. Well, at least nothing some of you fellas don't already know.
I saw Hannabeth Haliwelle this evening. She's not a wonderful gal! I won't give a blow by blow, because I don't really do that sort of thing. Besides, I'm still coming down from a great time!
The main takeaway: she is worth every penny.
-
05-14-17 01:06 #9415Regular Member

Posts: 21Funsized indeed!
Oh my! Now I want to make that drive.
Originally Posted by Jeepster1
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-17 11:36 #9414Senior Member

Posts: 419Sorry but I can't pay 300 or more for a woman no better looking then that. Even I can pick that up at a local bar on a wed night. Or do better on a free dating site. Mow if she cleaned my house completely and brought me a home cooked meal along with the rest I might be game.
Originally Posted by Sneasel
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-17 11:03 #9413Senior Member

Posts: 419If you want to see his full review not the Cliff Notes version you will have to go to Eccie. Don't know why. By the way, the link provided says $$. 5/ hr.
Originally Posted by FunnyUy
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-17 00:59 #9412Senior Member

Posts: 211Glad your visit was good
Glad your visit was good. I may try her again. When I saw her it was CBJ and half hearted effort. Super tight pussy though. I saw her when she was fairly new also. So maybe she is more relaxed now. Or maybe I just creeped her out. I recall her rate being higher as well. Was she $$? As I recall she requested $$ plus a grant when I visited her.
Originally Posted by Dogs22
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-17 00:05 #9411Senior Member

Posts: 428Daddy's Little girl
Looks like she getting closer to the ville.
Originally Posted by Afflacked
[View Original Post]
http://clarksville.backpage.com/Wome...treat/21837458
-
05-11-17 10:35 #9410Senior Member

Posts: 95Hailey Lynn P233713
I got to meet Hailey Lynn (4'9", 85 lbs, 29 yrs old) this week. She had a clean, safe incall. Services were NQNS BBBJ CIM, covered CG, no kissing (allergies), light massage (not her specialty) and FIV. Her pussy lips are the meaty type and her nipples are puffy. She got into it (wet pussy) and had an O. I plan to repeat.
http://haileylynn.indyfiles.com
-
05-11-17 00:21 #9409Banned Member

Posts: 555[Message to Admin deleted]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove a message directed to the Forum Admin.
The open Forum is not the appropriate venue to contact the Forum Administration regarding individual questions, complaints or comments about the administration of the Forum. Instead, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page to send me an email voicing your complaints about the administration of the Forum, and I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks!








Reply With Quote






