Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,441 to 22,455 of 31848
-
05-10-17 22:20 #9408Senior Member

Posts: 504Kate Kelly
This was my experience about a year ago. Communication was great. I stopped comms after she requested a photo I'd. Plus at that time she was three bills for the hr. I hear she has raised prices sent then. She might be worth it according to others, but I draw the line at sending a copy of my DL to a provider I have never met.
Originally Posted by TnshyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-17 21:03 #9407Senior Member

Posts: 58Phoennixgal
A little late on review but she is worth reviewing. Nice body and hot face. YMMV but she definitely exceeded my expectations. She said she would be hanging around middle and east TN. See her if you can.
-
05-10-17 17:25 #9406Banned Member

Posts: 555I said the same thing
I said the same thing in mind got rejected by admin.
No, you didn't, he wasn't a dick, you were.
A2
-
05-10-17 16:31 #9405Senior Member

Posts: 92Kate-Kelly
I also would appreciate more information on how difficult it is to make an appointment with her. Is her screening process complicated? She looks too high end for me. I feel like she only sees professionals and highly successful businessmen over the age of 40. I'm too intimidated to make contact with her.
Originally Posted by TnshyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-17 13:52 #9404Senior Member

Posts: 100I believe she has several reviews on this forum. Been around a while.
Originally Posted by TnshyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-17 13:28 #9403Senior Member

Posts: 358Kate
Is great and wants to mate Kate. Look her up she well reviewed. We all have homework to be done.
Originally Posted by TnshyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-17 12:25 #9402Banned Member

Posts: 555[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-10-17 07:24 #9401Senior Member

Posts: 48anyone. Bueller?
Originally Posted by tnshyguy
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-17 21:04 #9400Regular Member

Posts: 6Best QV Provider
Does anybody have a favorite quick visit provider in town? Feel free to PM me if you prefer not to say on the board.
-
05-09-17 13:13 #9399

Posts: 2981True
Very true statement! When I started in the hobby, I was used by a few. You have to fight the White Knight Syndrome.
Originally Posted by Afflacked
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-17 13:12 #9398Senior Member

Posts: 358Little people
Ummmmm, in college? Who doesn't still.
Originally Posted by MrChooShoes
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-17 13:10 #9397Senior Member

Posts: 358Save a hoe
Then you are part of the problem, sir. I have no problem with guys defending girls when it is called for but lets face it most of these girls are just playing one guy against the other. Most are strictly here for the cash. Most guys are strictly here just for the pussy. Nothing wrong with that its the sense of entitlement both sometimes have that is the problem. My general experience with them is that if she doesn't respond timely and have decent communication skills and etiquette she's usually not worth seeing.
I totally agree. Both sides sometimes think they are in a fantasy world. Maybe it's a way to cope with quilt? Maybe it's a way to feel wanted or needed. I've met providers that can play a good game. As if they really liked us or not. Regardless, it's a game like at a carnival or vegas. The table always wins. Got to love that pussy troll. I just blow off the ones that ask to hang out afterwards, or a few days later. Usually no strings attached, just to hang out. I can name one within the past month; however, I had to cordially decline. You guys might hit me upside the head if you knew.
-
05-09-17 13:05 #9396Senior Member

Posts: 1351Candice & Brittany
Thanks to MrMojo69 for the info. Spent a relaxing session with both of these ladies and they are a lot of fun. They are your typical UTR ladies but that makes them special. I know I had a good time and would see them again.
-
05-09-17 12:52 #9395Senior Member

Posts: 358Kat
Any contact info on her? I'm being lazy ha ha.
Originally Posted by Quake3
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-17 09:46 #9394Senior Member

Posts: 874Sadly they returned to Atlanta. They had planned to stay for 2-3 nights but drama back home needed their attention.
Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





