Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,156 to 28,170 of 61408
-
05-09-17 23:21 #33253Senior Member

Posts: 977Maya
Scooped her up again in the same spot late Sunday night around 12. Anyone have more info on her?? She seems pretty smart but she is on the thin side. Very cute. Standard rates with no upsell. Very accommodating. Catch her if you can!!
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-17 23:20 #33252Senior Member

Posts: 168Hope she is back LOL.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-17 23:08 #33251Senior Member

Posts: 2343Sara
That's a shame. I was talking with west side idol Crystal today, and she told me the last she heard, little Sara was in rehab in Glen Burnie.
Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-17 23:06 #33250Senior Member

Posts: 2343Jessica
You talking about a tall slender white girl with brown hair?
Originally Posted by JankMaster
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-17 23:04 #33249Senior Member

Posts: 142Yeah only cause
I was driving back out West anyhow. So not that big of a deal -.
Originally Posted by AceKing88
[View Original Post]
If I was local. No. Not worth it to teach a lesson.
-
05-09-17 22:28 #33248Senior Member

Posts: 530Jessica
This young girl is like 90 lbs. Saw her up around payson. Anyone had her or info on her.
-
05-09-17 21:51 #33247Banned Member

Posts: 1Is there something that can be done?
I wish we could help these girls. Get them clean, give them a chance to get out. It hurts me knowing we use them for our own pleasure and send our souls into obscurity in the process.
-
05-09-17 18:57 #33246Senior Member

Posts: 406Lucky you
Its good thing s state trooper didn't find her in the middle of the woods with your DNA all over her, or else you would be doing 20 years.
Originally Posted by PornMedic
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-17 18:36 #33245Senior Member

Posts: 407Little Sara
Saw her this morning she definitely has gain a few lbs. But didn't really get to see her ass. Cause she had on some baggy jeans. Plus was on a mission. If you know I mean. She still acting a little wild and crazy.
-
05-09-17 15:11 #33244Senior Member

Posts: 183Dundalk Kathy
I was back in town for a brief stint last week and took a spin through my old Dundalk Stroll. Not much out that night but ended up with Kathy (Kathrina) who I have always passed on due to reports from other mongers. She says she has cleaned up and she looks it. She doesn't look strung out anymore and was a decent date other than she tried to say she gets 50 for FS (that wasn't happening). If you've passed before, I'd say give it a second chance (until she gets back on the drugs).
On another note, I saw a spinner out in Dundalk that night that I wasn't sure about. Anyone pick-up / know the thin dark skinned girl on Bethlehem & Graceland? She looks either Indian or Trinidadian. Thanks in advance.
-
05-09-17 14:30 #33243Senior Member

Posts: 2419Going to have to get some fresh helmets. I'm going in sarge.
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-17 11:46 #33242Senior Member

Posts: 168Sara's back?
Have you seen here?
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-17 11:00 #33241Senior Member

Posts: 7357Agreed
NEVER bring a knife to a gunfight. Great post!
Originally Posted by PornMedic
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
05-09-17 08:35 #33240Regular Member

Posts: 18Renee on Fairhaven
Cruised through the W / W loop & decided to get the heck out of there after seeing over half a dozen of my Uncle's cars. Swung over to the B / CB loop and cruised on to FHaven. Must of been at least 5 girls out at 11 pm. Stopped & grabbed Renee, 27 WSW 5'4" 120 lbs light brunette cute 7 on a civi scale. Negotiated Jackson+hamilton & navigated to secure location for a head examination. Gave her a 9 on skills, lots of DT, plenty of attention to the boys & allowed me to pump her mouth while cradling her head in my hands. Pushed her all the way down for a deep explosion. Would repeat & I have digits for seniors who are interested.
-
05-09-17 07:29 #33239Senior Member

Posts: 270Afternoon delight
Needed to kill some time yesterday afternoon so I cruised Wilkins for a bit, not seeing much out on the first couple of circuits. Took a right from the circle onto Mount street and spied April in a red tank and tight jeans. Pulled over and grabbed her, heading to the rent-a-bed. She got naked and started playing with her shaved box, saying that she was getting ready for me. Covered her and felt her grabbing my cock to guide it into her tight, wet box. As I slid in, she grabbed my ass and pulled me as deep as I could go, moaning as I stretched her wide. She matched me pump for pump, saying that she loved a thick cock going deep in her little cooch. Her dirty talk had me on the brink so I lifted her legs up and onto my shoulders for an even deeper fuck, my balls screaming for release. She told me that I couldn't t cum inside her so I pulled out and blasted my baby batter across her belly button. Cleaned up and dropped her back on the circle. No phone but she hangs around the circle midday.










Reply With Quote




