Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,156 to 28,170 of 61379
-
05-11-17 04:57 #33224Senior Member

Posts: 425Anna Arab Kandi
I've made the drive in several times with no luck in spotting her. Anyone have any updates on her whereabouts or contact info to share?
I did run into a fine mixed ome sitting on a porch 5 blocks before the circle if you are headed towards downtown. Umfortunately I couldn't grt her to come to the car. The old hag she was with yelled "she aimt going to date you, but I will" loud enough for the whole block to hear. Movimg on from there I haven't found much else to write home about so I hit BP.
-
05-10-17 11:18 #33223Senior Member

Posts: 2343Yeah
Well, that girl goes hard just like Heaven. That weight is gonna drop in the blink of a eye. She'd be better off staying away from the west side right now , with bodies dropping and girls gettin beat on . She's really loopy and annoying when she gets high . That's not a good way to be in that lifestyle .
Originally Posted by WirelessWizard
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-17 10:22 #33222Senior Member

Posts: 197Looks real healthy.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-17 02:53 #33221Senior Member

Posts: 57Kelsie
Have you dated Kelsie? If so, what did you think? I found her BJ skills extremely sub par. Dated her twice: first time I thought she was just 'tired', so the second time I give her benefit of the doubt and then I was able to confirm that she was lacking anything worthwhile in that department.
Originally Posted by BertV
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-17 02:37 #33220Senior Member

Posts: 57That's crazy! Sounds like a movie scene LOL. I can only imagine. I wouldn't have driven so far out butI would've definitely disarmed her of that knife. You're quite fortunate she didn't go to cops with your semen all over her.
Originally Posted by PornMedic
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-17 23:43 #33219Senior Member

Posts: 168Damn she should be callin me smh LOL.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-17 23:22 #33218Senior Member

Posts: 2419Sara
Hit me from rehab last month. A mutual friend put her on the phone Friday night.
Apparently she missed curfew, & got snitched out.
She sent me some pix.
I compared w a few old ones. She looks pretty thick.
-
05-09-17 23:21 #33217Senior Member

Posts: 977Maya
Scooped her up again in the same spot late Sunday night around 12. Anyone have more info on her?? She seems pretty smart but she is on the thin side. Very cute. Standard rates with no upsell. Very accommodating. Catch her if you can!!
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-17 23:20 #33216Senior Member

Posts: 168Hope she is back LOL.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-17 23:08 #33215Senior Member

Posts: 2343Sara
That's a shame. I was talking with west side idol Crystal today, and she told me the last she heard, little Sara was in rehab in Glen Burnie.
Originally Posted by LibidoLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-17 23:06 #33214Senior Member

Posts: 2343Jessica
You talking about a tall slender white girl with brown hair?
Originally Posted by JankMaster
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-17 23:04 #33213Senior Member

Posts: 142Yeah only cause
I was driving back out West anyhow. So not that big of a deal -.
Originally Posted by AceKing88
[View Original Post]
If I was local. No. Not worth it to teach a lesson.
-
05-09-17 22:28 #33212Senior Member

Posts: 530Jessica
This young girl is like 90 lbs. Saw her up around payson. Anyone had her or info on her.
-
05-09-17 21:51 #33211Banned Member

Posts: 1Is there something that can be done?
I wish we could help these girls. Get them clean, give them a chance to get out. It hurts me knowing we use them for our own pleasure and send our souls into obscurity in the process.
-
05-09-17 18:57 #33210Senior Member

Posts: 406Lucky you
Its good thing s state trooper didn't find her in the middle of the woods with your DNA all over her, or else you would be doing 20 years.
Originally Posted by PornMedic
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




