Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,861 to 10,875 of 11029
-
05-16-17 15:08 #169Senior Member

Posts: 342I think this is the lady. I have never met her myself.
Originally Posted by Spacehog
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...SWEETCANDY4YOU
-
05-15-17 02:44 #168Senior Member

Posts: 338Ad link? On tna? Backpage? I couldn't find this girl.
Originally Posted by Subs253
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-17 23:55 #167Senior Member

Posts: 77SweetCandy4 U
TOFTT after having several other options go into radio silence.
Older provider with no posted menu so I thought I woukd try. Interesting experience on the East side of I-5/72nd area. Nice rack, not receptive to kissing and a complete safety girl. Neither GFE nor PSE. All about getting hers, and self stimulated throughout. Long plastic nails that hurt more than help. Tight enough that as we switched positions she captured the cover as I pulled out, and then spent five minutes pleasuring herself while blocking me before getting a replacement cover so I could continue.
I will not repeat.
-
05-13-17 17:57 #166Regular Member

Posts: 21Jacklyn is beautiful. On my second meeting with her I booked a overnight. She allowed bbfscip on her overnight. She can be flakey, so make sure you have a backup plan.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked123
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-17 18:57 #165Senior Member

Posts: 342Great pictures of Jacklyn. Thanks Webbhoes!
-
05-10-17 13:28 #164Senior Member

Posts: 267Suited up? .
Originally Posted by WebbHoes
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-17 15:18 #163Senior Member

Posts: 566Jacklyn Deepthroat
She took all of me.
-
05-09-17 15:15 #162Senior Member

Posts: 566Jacklyn
Pics from my early visits.
Her menu has opened up for me. .
-
05-09-17 12:46 #161Senior Member

Posts: 51She's either 30 or 31 if I remembered correctly. Definitely not in the high 30's and you should go by her TNA profile it's more accurate IMO. She looks exactly her age. Her body is average a little bit of meat in the middle but not terrible. If you see her, you'll enjoy it for sure. She's low volume so scheduling with her might take some time.
Originally Posted by PassionFruit
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-17 03:49 #160Regular Member

Posts: 10Nice Tip
Thanks for the info. Never realized she had that special skill. Always passed her by because her age seemed to be in the high end (38 on her P411 profile). If you have seen her, how old does she look?
Originally Posted by DL1230
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-17 18:01 #159Senior Member

Posts: 51Swan77 on TNA is a great Asian provider, I had a lot of fun with her. She's quite cute, GFE and very tight, also she has one special skill that's awesome.
Originally Posted by PassionFruit
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?213155-Swan77
-
05-08-17 16:13 #158Senior Member

Posts: 139CV=C it y Vibe. C 0m
The forum autocorrects the name to a bunch of asterisks.
-
05-08-17 15:48 #157Senior Member

Posts: 706Thai girls on CV?
What are you referring to, regarding "Thai Girls on CV?" I'm not sure what that stands for.
-LCB.
Originally Posted by PassionFruit
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-17 06:09 #156Regular Member

Posts: 10Asian Providers?
Sorry if this is not the right place to post this, but I couldn't think of a better place.
I used to rely on a large thread on a different site for information regarding Asian Providers, but it seems that is no longer allowed and the thread has been nuked.
Is there anywhere to easily find info on Asian Providers now? Seems like the only ones offering FS these days are the Thai Girls on CV, but I don't find myself attracted to them much.
If anyone has info on Asian Providers under 30 and offers an experience anywhere close to what the k-girls used to provide, I would greatly appreciate it if you share it.
Thanks.
-
05-02-17 02:24 #155I only post about trannies to piss A2 off, if it bothers you put me on your ignore list

Posts: 108Not worth it
I saw this girl and can confirm I received the same treatment. Too interested in phone and a clock watcher that rushed the entire time. Her body is not great but the attitude is the bigger turn off.
Originally Posted by KitSapHawkEye
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





