Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 726 of 736 FirstFirst ... 226 626 676 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 ... LastLast
Results 10,876 to 10,890 of 11026
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by Dathuk111  [View Original Post]
    There is no damage!! I liked her in my first visit, so thought of sharing with everyone to say she is safe and lot of fun!! Just I would like to share my experience and recommend to you all!!
    Damage = roses = donation =.

  2. #150
    Quote Originally Posted by ShavedKitties  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    There is no damage!! I liked her in my first visit, so thought of sharing with everyone to say she is safe and lot of fun!! Just I would like to share my experience and recommend to you all!!

  3. #149
    What was the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dathuk111  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSe...odies/44957683

    Beautiful, Young, Right Curves, Soft Skin, Hygiene and fuck yes, definitely recommended!!

    Today while I am surfing through BP, somehow suddenly got attention towards her Ad, so thought of giving a try and initially when I saw the pictures, thought she might be 35+ (but she is 25), so I texted her and got an initial appointment after the noon, but since I was busy didn't able to make it up and rescheduled that for the evening.

    So, the communication was very easy with her and I called her once I am her safe Incall location and she provided the location details. Once she opened her door and when I saw her first time, DAMNNNNN FUCK! She is sooooo hot, young and she has really good skin tone and soft body, which I never expected from a BP girl!!

    We talked for couple minutes and get comfortable and she undressed all & when I saw her body thought, GODD DAMN SHE is like a Ancient Classic Romanian girl!

    Her body is really smooth and soft and 100% feminine structure. I don't want to give more details about the session, but she is a safety girl, but the boys who want to enjoy a great, hygiene session, I forgot to inform about her kitten, damn she has a great kitten that I never seen and it's really tight, might be because she is young! Also she gives a really good response while stroking!!

    So the boys who want to enjoy a great, hygiene, safety and tight strokes with spanks & moans, then she is definitely recommended.

  4. #148
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...enna_XXX_James

    Has anyone had experience with Jenna's VIP all access. I am interested in what is available. Her profile does not include any dislikes.
    You might want to click on her reviews. I read a couple of them, and everything is covered (ie, no BBBJ).

  5. #147

    Info on Jenna

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...enna_XXX_James

    Has anyone had experience with Jenna's VIP all access. I am interested in what is available. Her profile does not include any dislikes.

  6. #146

    BP Nicole

    https://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSe...odies/44957683

    Beautiful, Young, Right Curves, Soft Skin, Hygiene and fuck yes, definitely recommended!!

    Today while I am surfing through BP, somehow suddenly got attention towards her Ad, so thought of giving a try and initially when I saw the pictures, thought she might be 35+ (but she is 25), so I texted her and got an initial appointment after the noon, but since I was busy didn't able to make it up and rescheduled that for the evening.

    So, the communication was very easy with her and I called her once I am her safe Incall location and she provided the location details. Once she opened her door and when I saw her first time, DAMNNNNN FUCK! She is sooooo hot, young and she has really good skin tone and soft body, which I never expected from a BP girl!!

    We talked for couple minutes and get comfortable and she undressed all & when I saw her body thought, GODD DAMN SHE is like a Ancient Classic Romanian girl!

    Her body is really smooth and soft and 100% feminine structure. I don't want to give more details about the session, but she is a safety girl, but the boys who want to enjoy a great, hygiene session, I forgot to inform about her kitten, damn she has a great kitten that I never seen and it's really tight, might be because she is young! Also she gives a really good response while stroking!!

    So the boys who want to enjoy a great, hygiene, safety and tight strokes with spanks & moans, then she is definitely recommended.

  7. #145
    Quote Originally Posted by Triptogamont  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?142010-Kurvy-Kaleah

    Great body. Nice, soft skin. Good BBBJ, but no BLS or DT. CIM (spit). CFS, CG, Mish. $$ special. Overall a good time.
    Mmmm. I love her. She has a young fresh look to her.

  8. #144

    Kurvy Kaleah

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?142010-Kurvy-Kaleah

    Great body. Nice, soft skin. Good BBBJ, but no BLS or DT. CIM (spit). CFS, CG, Mish. $$ special. Overall a good time.

  9. #143
    Quote Originally Posted by BbfscofMan  [View Original Post]
    Total safety but she let me pound her tiny butthole into oblivion and shoot my load on her back.
    She offers bare to regulars discretely.

  10. #142

    BettyJames

    Total safety but she let me pound her tiny butthole into oblivion and shoot my load on her back.

  11. #141

    Nattyohlala

    Quote Originally Posted by Rama555  [View Original Post]
    Attention. Angie works in Seattle Bellevue but not a woman is a post-op ladyboy! I was wrong once.
    This TNA thread clears up the question about her. I read her ads and she does NOT inform that she is post-op. Deceiving.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ht=Nattyohlala

  12. #140

    Angie. Nattyohlala

    Attention. Angie works in Seattle Bellevue but not a woman is a post-op ladyboy! I was wrong once.

  13. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by Selfless  [View Original Post]
    I just newly created a tna profile. Is there a way to get a reference to contact her?
    Her contact info is in her profile.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ella-Badillacs

  14. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by DL1230  [View Original Post]
    Isabella Badillacs is a must see! Excellent oral skills and she allows MSOG with CIM (CIM twice in an hour session) Not only that she also has a very tight pussy, probably the tightest on tna. She has very reasonable price at around $$/ hr could be less depending on the specials. Go see her!
    I just newly created a tna profile. Is there a way to get a reference to contact her?

  15. #137

    Nikki

    Any info on this one? She's in federal way / seatac area sometimes has a room along 99 in federal way near the commons mall area. Also sometimes does a duo with another girl out of seatac area.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7300.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape