Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,876 to 10,890 of 11029
-
04-28-17 21:21 #154Regular Member

Posts: 8Midget casey
I just saw her description is fairly accurate nice upscale hotel. She is 4'6" blind hair pretry face age has big boobs but they are super saggy the bra she eares is 4 sizes too small tons of stretch marks. I don't / didn't have a problem with that. The bad part about 5 sec CBJ says she's not a clock watcher but that's all she did wasn't really that I to it didn't want to change position but allowed me one change. I wasn't pounding here but she told me to be gentler then told me not to go do deep I pretty much was only allowed to just get the tip wet. Would not recommend. Damage was close to $$.
Content: com. Sec. Android. App. Sbrowser / readinglist /0426XXXX58. Mhtml.
-
04-28-17 01:26 #153Senior Member

Posts: 379What he said.
Originally Posted by Flyer99
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-17 23:44 #152Senior Member

Posts: 666QuinnPDX
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?119543-QuinnPDX
She's a big girl. Borderline BBW. Smart, sexy, pretty. Unbelievably good BBBJ CIM / COF swallow x2.
-
04-27-17 14:56 #151Senior Member

Posts: 607Damage = roses = donation =.
Originally Posted by Dathuk111
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-17 13:44 #150Regular Member

Posts: 5There is no damage!! I liked her in my first visit, so thought of sharing with everyone to say she is safe and lot of fun!! Just I would like to share my experience and recommend to you all!!
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-17 01:34 #149Senior Member

Posts: 379What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Dathuk111
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-17 16:05 #148Banned Member

Posts: 149You might want to click on her reviews. I read a couple of them, and everything is covered (ie, no BBBJ).
Originally Posted by BarryMyRutner
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-17 14:20 #147Senior Member

Posts: 173Info on Jenna
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...enna_XXX_James
Has anyone had experience with Jenna's VIP all access. I am interested in what is available. Her profile does not include any dislikes.
-
04-26-17 13:50 #146Regular Member

Posts: 5BP Nicole
https://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSe...odies/44957683
Beautiful, Young, Right Curves, Soft Skin, Hygiene and fuck yes, definitely recommended!!
Today while I am surfing through BP, somehow suddenly got attention towards her Ad, so thought of giving a try and initially when I saw the pictures, thought she might be 35+ (but she is 25), so I texted her and got an initial appointment after the noon, but since I was busy didn't able to make it up and rescheduled that for the evening.
So, the communication was very easy with her and I called her once I am her safe Incall location and she provided the location details. Once she opened her door and when I saw her first time, DAMNNNNN FUCK! She is sooooo hot, young and she has really good skin tone and soft body, which I never expected from a BP girl!!
We talked for couple minutes and get comfortable and she undressed all & when I saw her body thought, GODD DAMN SHE is like a Ancient Classic Romanian girl!
Her body is really smooth and soft and 100% feminine structure. I don't want to give more details about the session, but she is a safety girl, but the boys who want to enjoy a great, hygiene session, I forgot to inform about her kitten, damn she has a great kitten that I never seen and it's really tight, might be because she is young! Also she gives a really good response while stroking!!
So the boys who want to enjoy a great, hygiene, safety and tight strokes with spanks & moans, then she is definitely recommended.
-
04-20-17 14:27 #145Regular Member

Posts: 7Mmmm. I love her. She has a young fresh look to her.
Originally Posted by Triptogamont
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-17 12:17 #144Senior Member

Posts: 666Kurvy Kaleah
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?142010-Kurvy-Kaleah
Great body. Nice, soft skin. Good BBBJ, but no BLS or DT. CIM (spit). CFS, CG, Mish. $$ special. Overall a good time.
-
02-27-17 15:11 #143Senior Member

Posts: 82She offers bare to regulars discretely.
Originally Posted by BbfscofMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-17 19:07 #142Regular Member

Posts: 6BettyJames
Total safety but she let me pound her tiny butthole into oblivion and shoot my load on her back.
-
02-23-17 15:29 #141Senior Member

Posts: 158Nattyohlala
This TNA thread clears up the question about her. I read her ads and she does NOT inform that she is post-op. Deceiving.
Originally Posted by Rama555
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ht=Nattyohlala
-
02-23-17 03:22 #140Regular Member

Posts: 5Angie. Nattyohlala
Attention. Angie works in Seattle Bellevue but not a woman is a post-op ladyboy! I was wrong once.











Reply With Quote






