Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,511 to 18,525 of 35480
-
05-02-17 10:36 #16970Senior Member

Posts: 7357Heritage Nicole
She loves the creampie dude! Always a great fuck!
Originally Posted by BlowMyMt
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
05-02-17 10:29 #16969Banned Member

Posts: 1218Lancaster Liz
Always treats TH with lots of good lovin and good suckin and good fuckin. Lancaster Liz is my NUMBER ONE fuck girl of 2016 !! And one of my Informers! LOL.
Originally Posted by BlowMyMt
[View Original Post]
TH.
-
05-02-17 10:05 #16968Senior Member

Posts: 7357Chastity on Paradise Trail
Scooped up Chastity in the old quadrant near consulate. WSW with a PHAT juicy booty! Face was not that great but the ass was a trophy ass! LOL! Smashed it straight doggy style standing up! Pretty shaved pussy with a TIGHT hole! Busted off deep inside her pussy!
Active SENIOR Members can PM for digits.
C5.
-
05-02-17 09:49 #16967Senior Member

Posts: 7357Agreed
Tiffany is a sweetheart!
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
05-02-17 09:06 #16966Banned Member

Posts: 1218And
And some of the best pussy ON or OFF The Trail.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
TH.
-
05-02-17 08:04 #16965Senior Member

Posts: 289See does appear to be a very nice person. Treat her well.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-17 06:47 #16964Senior Member

Posts: 317For sure this wasn't the Nicole you read about. I have no idea who this Nicole is. From what I read, I don't care to. Heritage Nicole is the one you've read about. Heritage Nicole is grade A. Unfortunately she will be gone till August.
Originally Posted by CamBanks
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-17 05:47 #16963Senior Member

Posts: 685Erika
Pic of Erika for some reason it didn't download with review.
-
05-02-17 05:37 #16962Senior Member

Posts: 238Half pint aka Liz
So I know she's been locked up and I love them when they come out. She gained some weight not too much but just right she has a petite figure LOL anyways scooped her up at the Wendy's and we drove off to my usual spot. Got a wonderful fabulous BBBJ after 5 min of her deepthroating my dick I had to bend her over my hood and fuck her silly LOL exactly what I did and boy she's tight as fuck only last a few minutes before I busted all over her ass cheeks lmao dropped her off and gone with the wind I was lmao.
-BMM.
-
05-02-17 05:25 #16961Senior Member

Posts: 238Pt2 the saint
Ran into my favorite sexy latina SW LOL did the scoop chatted a few before the fun. Got a wonderful BBBJCIM for our usual burritos LOL has a # told me to give it to trusted senior members.
-BMM.
-
05-02-17 05:21 #16960Senior Member

Posts: 238Nicole
This wonderful and sexy woman can't leave us LOL so I had to pick her up for a last wonderful fuck with a creampie finale lmao saw her earlier yesterday at the bk by the 528 told me she was glad she seen me before she went away LOL I was like really? LMFAO oh well guess I give her a good dick down lmao so to switch it up I told her I want to fuck out in the open LOL she said no. I was like WTF why not stoned as fuck she said "just kidding" LOL so I go to my secret spot. Pop the trunk open and open all doors LOL I told her we are going around the car LOL. Started with a wonderful BBBJ behind the trunk LOL then had her bent over on each passenger side door and mish on driver side took a break for some BBBJ infront of the car LOL ALL THIS FOR WHAT? Idk I was bored LOL anyways bent her over my hood just how a like them LOL pounded away for like 5 min before I busted so deep inside her pussy. Gave her a nice creampie surprise along with a nice palm slap on the ass LOL got cleaned up and gave her my farewells. She will be missed.
-BMM.
-
05-02-17 03:16 #16959Senior Member

Posts: 41Just visiting
I came over from Tampa for a few. I agree, uncle was hanging out tonight. I wasted 2 hours visiting the trail with no luck.
Originally Posted by Elysium
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-17 23:24 #16958Senior Member

Posts: 7357Kitty Kat on Paradise Trail
New photo's and new phone number!
Enjoy!
C5.
-
05-01-17 23:18 #16957Senior Member

Posts: 204Uncle's out
Uncle has heavy presence tonight. 1030 to about now one end of paradise to the other I counted 8. One dark hair WSW being harassed near Wawa by 528. Stay safe gents.
-
05-01-17 23:09 #16956Senior Member

Posts: 7357Jordan on Paradise Trail
Spent some time today with MJ aka Jordan at the Sunoco in the old quadrant. Jordan was looking good! Tits popping out over the place! Beautiful chick but sadly my dick was wore out from other hookers today. Another day!
Digits available for Senior Members.
C5.












Reply With Quote





