Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16985

    Lancaster Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondGround  [View Original Post]
    TH I'm honored you chose my pic to highlight the plus side to Liz. She was a good fuck CIP for 40, sometimes 30. I estimate I've done her 40 times in my dreams. I took with a grain of salt the constant warnings on this board she was a lier, cheat and thief. Until it just happened to me. I've been ripped me off for 200 roses. And now is lying to folks that she has made reparations and we are buddy-buddy. Not true. If she ever returns the 200 I will let the board know. Until then, my opinion is she is a liar, cheater and thief. Not to mention her face is hideous right now. LOL.
    SG, thank you for PMing me about this issue. And because of our great friendship I've passed Lancaster Liz and WILL NOT pick her up until the 200 rose issue is settled.

    TH.

  2. #16984

    Joan Luv aka JLo & Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Excellent list! Is that Joan luv in the 3rd pic? I can spot that ass anywhere!! Damm she got a phat ass! I used to fuck her daily back in the good ole blossom park day's. Who's that second chick? She's hot!

    C5.
    Yeah Bro that's phat ass JLo in the 3rd pic. And Victoria is the Hot MILF in the 2nd pic!

    TH.

  3. #16983

    SC Red

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Damm bro, I forgot about Red! Didn't she have a Bush? Man she had some awesome pussy! I forgot that like the wild one's. And we all know you continue to throw me the sloppy seconds. LOL!!

    C5.
    Yeah Bro Bush! And because of her excellent Head & Fuck Game she made my Top 5 of 2016 !

    TH.

  4. #16982
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Agreed on Liz aka HalfPint

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondGround  [View Original Post]
    TH I'm honored you chose my pic to highlight the plus side to Liz. She was a good fuck CIP for 40, sometimes 30. I estimate I've done her 40 times in my dreams. I took with a grain of salt the constant warnings on this board she was a lier, cheat and thief. Until it just happened to me. I've been ripped me off for 200 roses. And now is lying to folks that she has made reparations and we are buddy-buddy. Not true. If she ever returns the 200 I will let the board know. Until then, my opinion is she is a liar, cheater and thief. Not to mention her face is hideous right now. LOL.
    This dirty skank ripped off a dear friend of mine for a few hundred buck's also, PLUS, she stole his phone, PLUS, she stole his prescription pain medication. This guy was a a regular of hers who would have given her the shirt off his back.

    Liz is a lying, thieving piece of shit who is completely untrustworthy and will throw you under the bus with uncle in a heartbeat. Avoid this chick at all costs. The few mongers that continue to pick her up can have her. My goal is too kept New, unsuspecting mongers fully aware of the high risk of picking this chick up.

    Don't do it.

    C5.

  5. #16981

    Dam

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondGround  [View Original Post]
    TH I'm honored you chose my pic to highlight the plus side to Liz. She was a good fuck CIP for 40, sometimes 30. I estimate I've done her 40 times in my dreams. I took with a grain of salt the constant warnings on this board she was a lier, cheat and thief. Until it just happened to me. I've been ripped me off for 200 roses. And now is lying to folks that she has made reparations and we are buddy-buddy. Not true. If she ever returns the 200 I will let the board know. Until then, my opinion is she is a liar, cheater and thief. Not to mention her face is hideous right now. LOL.
    After seeing her that many times she still robs you. That's brutal. I've never dated her and won't now. I'll use the pics posted here to know exactly who to avoid.

  6. #16980

    TH watch your wallet

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Bro The Best Fuck of 2016 !

    Bro DON'T look!! Lmao!

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...5&d=1490124958

    TH.
    TH I'm honored you chose my pic to highlight the plus side to Liz. She was a good fuck CIP for 40, sometimes 30. I estimate I've done her 40 times in my dreams. I took with a grain of salt the constant warnings on this board she was a lier, cheat and thief. Until it just happened to me. I've been ripped me off for 200 roses. And now is lying to folks that she has made reparations and we are buddy-buddy. Not true. If she ever returns the 200 I will let the board know. Until then, my opinion is she is a liar, cheater and thief. Not to mention her face is hideous right now. LOL.

  7. #16979

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    The best of Lancaster Liz!

    C5.
    LOL. Bro The Best Fuck of 2016 !

    Bro DON'T look!! Lmao!

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...5&d=1490124958

    TH.

  8. #16978

  9. #16977
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Damm!!

    Excellent list! Is that Joan luv in the 3rd pic? I can spot that ass anywhere!! Damm she got a phat ass! I used to fuck her daily back in the good ole blossom park day's. Who's that second chick? She's hot!

    C5.

  10. #16976

  11. #16975
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    South Carolina Red

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    ]Bro don't be scared! Lmao! Bro last year Lancaster Liz OUTFUCKED some real heavyweights! Including my Runner Up Ashley aka The Sicilian aka Shannon, and South Carolina Red (remember her?) , and HUGE ass Chantel to name a few!! And IMO Lancaster Liz has one of the Tightest Trail pussies! And because she's a fuckin WILD woman and that's how I like them.

    TH.
    Damm bro, I forgot about Red! Didn't she have a Bush? Man she had some awesome pussy! I forgot that like the wild one's. And we all know you continue to throw me the sloppy seconds. LOL!!

    C5.

  12. #16974
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Bro,

    You've had lot's of pussy just like myself through the years, you made this ugly lying ass disgusting hooker you're number one chick? Rolling on the floor laughing! Come on bro, you're scaring me!

    C5.
    ]Bro don't be scared! Lmao! Bro last year Lancaster Liz OUTFUCKED some real heavyweights! Including my Runner Up Ashley aka The Sicilian aka Shannon, and South Carolina Red (remember her?) , and HUGE ass Chantel to name a few!! And IMO Lancaster Liz has one of the Tightest Trail pussies! And because she's a fuckin WILD woman and that's how I like them.

    TH.

  13. #16973
    Quote Originally Posted by BlowMyMt  [View Original Post]
    So I know she's been locked up and I love them when they come out. She gained some weight not too much but just right she has a petite figure LOL anyways scooped her up at the Wendy's and we drove off to my usual spot. Got a wonderful fabulous BBBJ after 5 min of her deepthroating my dick I had to bend her over my hood and fuck her silly LOL exactly what I did and boy she's tight as fuck only last a few minutes before I busted all over her ass cheeks lmao dropped her off and gone with the wind I was lmao.

    -BMM.
    Liz got the name Half Pint from me. It fits her so well. I have not had a "dream" of her in about 10 months because I put her in time out. I was ready to take her off that status and meet up with her last night. Unfortunately something happened. So we will have to reschedule.

    Half Pint and I go way back. We definitely have some issues, but when it comes to " playtime, " the whole world goes away. I don't know about anyone else, but she is just about the best for the job. She can be passionate and loving. She can also flat out rock your world. Her ability to DT and get you off is second to none. Her little petite body alone can get you off just by looking at it.

    Mongers. Just go judge for yourself.

  14. #16972
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Lancaster Liz

    The best of Lancaster Liz!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170322_140013_1.jpg‎   20170322_133229_1.jpg‎   20170322_133253.jpg‎   IMG_20170325_133052.jpg‎   20170322_133249.jpg‎  


  15. #16971
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    To each his own

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    Always treats TH with lots of good lovin and good suckin and good fuckin. Lancaster Liz is my NUMBER ONE fuck girl of 2016 !! And one of my Informers! LOL.

    TH.
    Bro,

    You've had lot's of pussy just like myself through the years, you made this ugly lying ass disgusting hooker you're number one chick? Rolling on the floor laughing! Come on bro, you're scaring me!

    C5.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape