LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16970
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Heritage Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by BlowMyMt  [View Original Post]
    This wonderful and sexy woman can't leave us LOL so I had to pick her up for a last wonderful fuck with a creampie finale lmao saw her earlier yesterday at the bk by the 528 told me she was glad she seen me before she went away LOL I was like really? LMFAO oh well guess I give her a good dick down lmao so to switch it up I told her I want to fuck out in the open LOL she said no. I was like WTF why not stoned as fuck she said "just kidding" LOL so I go to my secret spot. Pop the trunk open and open all doors LOL I told her we are going around the car LOL. Started with a wonderful BBBJ behind the trunk LOL then had her bent over on each passenger side door and mish on driver side took a break for some BBBJ infront of the car LOL ALL THIS FOR WHAT? Idk I was bored LOL anyways bent her over my hood just how a like them LOL pounded away for like 5 min before I busted so deep inside her pussy. Gave her a nice creampie surprise along with a nice palm slap on the ass LOL got cleaned up and gave her my farewells. She will be missed.

    -BMM.
    She loves the creampie dude! Always a great fuck!

    C5.

  2. #16969

    Lancaster Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by BlowMyMt  [View Original Post]
    So I know she's been locked up and I love them when they come out. She gained some weight not too much but just right she has a petite figure LOL anyways scooped her up at the Wendy's and we drove off to my usual spot. Got a wonderful fabulous BBBJ after 5 min of her deepthroating my dick I had to bend her over my hood and fuck her silly LOL exactly what I did and boy she's tight as fuck only last a few minutes before I busted all over her ass cheeks lmao dropped her off and gone with the wind I was lmao.

    -BMM.
    Always treats TH with lots of good lovin and good suckin and good fuckin. Lancaster Liz is my NUMBER ONE fuck girl of 2016 !! And one of my Informers! LOL.

    TH.

  3. #16968
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Chastity on Paradise Trail

    Scooped up Chastity in the old quadrant near consulate. WSW with a PHAT juicy booty! Face was not that great but the ass was a trophy ass! LOL! Smashed it straight doggy style standing up! Pretty shaved pussy with a TIGHT hole! Busted off deep inside her pussy!

    Active SENIOR Members can PM for digits.

    C5.

  4. #16967
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    And some of the best pussy ON or OFF The Trail.

    TH.
    Tiffany is a sweetheart!

    C5.

  5. #16966

    And

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful day on Paradise Trail! Spent some time with the beautiful and very sexy Tiffany today. Got to know her pretty well and she is a beautiful person inside and out! Everyone already knows she gives some of the best head on the trail!

    Highly Recommended! She has new digits and active Senior Members are welcomed to them!

    C5.
    And some of the best pussy ON or OFF The Trail.

    TH.

  6. #16965
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful day on Paradise Trail! Spent some time with the beautiful and very sexy Tiffany today. Got to know her pretty well and she is a beautiful person inside and out! Everyone already knows she gives some of the best head on the trail!

    Highly Recommended! She has new digits and active Senior Members are welcomed to them!

    C5.
    See does appear to be a very nice person. Treat her well.

  7. #16964
    Quote Originally Posted by CamBanks  [View Original Post]
    Spotted this WSW speed walking from the sams to the bk / Wendy's spot. She was wearing a pink sports bra top with tight jean shorts and looked good. She sat down in the shade behind Wendy's and I made the scoop. Up close looked much older (late 30's possibly 40's) and said her name was Nicole. From the reviews I don't think this was the same Nicole I've read so much about here. Got a lackluster BBBJ for .2 with lots of teeth that I had to keep telling her about. Asked for a tip which I didn't give and she wasn't happy about it which is fine by me. Anyone who's read my reviews know I have no problem tipping for outstanding service which this wasn't. Not sure if this is the same Nicole everyone is raving about here but my experience with this chic was not impressive.

    Pics? No.

    Will Repeat? No.

    Digits? Didn't ask.

    Performance grade? D.
    For sure this wasn't the Nicole you read about. I have no idea who this Nicole is. From what I read, I don't care to. Heritage Nicole is the one you've read about. Heritage Nicole is grade A. Unfortunately she will be gone till August.

  8. #16963

    Erika

    Pic of Erika for some reason it didn't download with review.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0501171801.jpg‎  

  9. #16962

    Half pint aka Liz

    So I know she's been locked up and I love them when they come out. She gained some weight not too much but just right she has a petite figure LOL anyways scooped her up at the Wendy's and we drove off to my usual spot. Got a wonderful fabulous BBBJ after 5 min of her deepthroating my dick I had to bend her over my hood and fuck her silly LOL exactly what I did and boy she's tight as fuck only last a few minutes before I busted all over her ass cheeks lmao dropped her off and gone with the wind I was lmao.

    -BMM.

  10. #16961

    Pt2 the saint

    Ran into my favorite sexy latina SW LOL did the scoop chatted a few before the fun. Got a wonderful BBBJCIM for our usual burritos LOL has a # told me to give it to trusted senior members.

    -BMM.

  11. #16960

    Nicole

    This wonderful and sexy woman can't leave us LOL so I had to pick her up for a last wonderful fuck with a creampie finale lmao saw her earlier yesterday at the bk by the 528 told me she was glad she seen me before she went away LOL I was like really? LMFAO oh well guess I give her a good dick down lmao so to switch it up I told her I want to fuck out in the open LOL she said no. I was like WTF why not stoned as fuck she said "just kidding" LOL so I go to my secret spot. Pop the trunk open and open all doors LOL I told her we are going around the car LOL. Started with a wonderful BBBJ behind the trunk LOL then had her bent over on each passenger side door and mish on driver side took a break for some BBBJ infront of the car LOL ALL THIS FOR WHAT? Idk I was bored LOL anyways bent her over my hood just how a like them LOL pounded away for like 5 min before I busted so deep inside her pussy. Gave her a nice creampie surprise along with a nice palm slap on the ass LOL got cleaned up and gave her my farewells. She will be missed.

    -BMM.

  12. #16959

    Just visiting

    Quote Originally Posted by Elysium  [View Original Post]
    Uncle has heavy presence tonight. 1030 to about now one end of paradise to the other I counted 8. One dark hair WSW being harassed near Wawa by 528. Stay safe gents.
    I came over from Tampa for a few. I agree, uncle was hanging out tonight. I wasted 2 hours visiting the trail with no luck.

  13. #16958
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Kitty Kat on Paradise Trail

    New photo's and new phone number!

    Enjoy!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PART_1493660643060.jpeg‎   PART_1493660593590.jpeg‎   IMG_20170428_015804.jpg‎  

  14. #16957

    Uncle's out

    Uncle has heavy presence tonight. 1030 to about now one end of paradise to the other I counted 8. One dark hair WSW being harassed near Wawa by 528. Stay safe gents.

  15. #16956
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Jordan on Paradise Trail

    Spent some time today with MJ aka Jordan at the Sunoco in the old quadrant. Jordan was looking good! Tits popping out over the place! Beautiful chick but sadly my dick was wore out from other hookers today. Another day!

    Digits available for Senior Members.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170228_230949.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape