Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1546

    Another Headache Specialist

    Quote Originally Posted by YesDess  [View Original Post]
    I'm the only one I see advertising headache relief in Palm Bay or Space Coast on BP right now, and I don't do car dates, so just to clarify this was NOT about me. Please provide more info about who you dreamed with so no one gets confused. Thanks. Dess.
    Quote Originally Posted by SidewayZ  [View Original Post]
    This will be short and sweet. Read some good reviews here on the girl who advertises Palm Bay headache relief. Picked up in Palm Bay and had a car date. It was dark so I really couldn't see what she looked like too much but I was ok with that (may have been for the better). Overall experience was good for what it was. Was quoted 50, left 60, sloppy BBBJ with CIM and decent DT skills. Wasn't showing much attention to the boys which I like so put we head there and she gave them nice wet kisses. Upon finish dropped back off at pickup location and called it a night. Had big tits and menu was pretty open but I get paranoid on car dates, plus the head was good.
    Maybe it was this one.

    http://palmbay.backpage.com/WomenSee...-baby/19877713

  2. #1545
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 5

    Headache relief link?

    I'm the only one I see advertising headache relief in Palm Bay or Space Coast on BP right now, and I don't do car dates, so just to clarify this was NOT about me. Please provide more info about who you dreamed with so no one gets confused. Thanks. Dess.

    Quote Originally Posted by SidewayZ  [View Original Post]
    This will be short and sweet. Read some good reviews here on the girl who advertises Palm Bay headache relief. Picked up in Palm Bay and had a car date. It was dark so I really couldn't see what she looked like too much but I was ok with that (may have been for the better). Overall experience was good for what it was. Was quoted 50, left 60, sloppy BBBJ with CIM and decent DT skills. Wasn't showing much attention to the boys which I like so put we head there and she gave them nice wet kisses. Upon finish dropped back off at pickup location and called it a night. Had big tits and menu was pretty open but I get paranoid on car dates, plus the head was good.

  3. #1544
    Having her sitting in a chair while I stood directly in front of her was an experience I won't soon forget.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ericson73  [View Original Post]
    I had the same experience with her a few months ago. I've been meaning to get a notel in the area and really push her DT skills to the limit. But I've got to find another BP or UTR in Palm Bay and have a double dream. Not the two together but separately. Making Miss Headache relief the last dream before waking up. I have a feeling with her on her knees got to be 100 times better than a car date.

  4. #1543
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 67

    Palm Bay Headache Relief

    Quote Originally Posted by Ericson73  [View Original Post]
    I had the same experience with her a few months ago. I've been meaning to get a notel in the area and really push her DT skills to the limit. But I've got to find another BP or UTR in Palm Bay and have a double dream. Not the two together but separately. Making Miss Headache relief the last dream before waking up. I have a feeling with her on her knees got to be 100 times better than a car date.
    I've had the good fortune of dreaming twice with her at a personal location and all I can say is that having her in the comfort of a bed it is a thousand times better than a car date. She really makes the dream worthwhile and she's really a sweetheart. If anyone has a chance of dreaming at a notel with her I'd have to say go for it. Treat her right and you won't regret it. Be safe you all.

  5. #1542
    Quote Originally Posted by SidewayZ  [View Original Post]
    This will be short and sweet. Read some good reviews here on the girl who advertises Palm Bay headache relief. Picked up in Palm Bay and had a car date. It was dark so I really couldn't see what she looked like too much but I was ok with that (may have been for the better). Overall experience was good for what it was. Was quoted 50, left 60, sloppy BBBJ with CIM and decent DT skills. Wasn't showing much attention to the boys which I like so put we head there and she gave them nice wet kisses. Upon finish dropped back off at pickup location and called it a night. Had big tits and menu was pretty open but I get paranoid on car dates, plus the head was good.
    I had the same experience with her a few months ago. I've been meaning to get a notel in the area and really push her DT skills to the limit. But I've got to find another BP or UTR in Palm Bay and have a double dream. Not the two together but separately. Making Miss Headache relief the last dream before waking up. I have a feeling with her on her knees got to be 100 times better than a car date.

  6. #1541

    Palm Bay headache relief

    This will be short and sweet. Read some good reviews here on the girl who advertises Palm Bay headache relief. Picked up in Palm Bay and had a car date. It was dark so I really couldn't see what she looked like too much but I was ok with that (may have been for the better). Overall experience was good for what it was. Was quoted 50, left 60, sloppy BBBJ with CIM and decent DT skills. Wasn't showing much attention to the boys which I like so put we head there and she gave them nice wet kisses. Upon finish dropped back off at pickup location and called it a night. Had big tits and menu was pretty open but I get paranoid on car dates, plus the head was good.

  7. #1540

    Sonya

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacksora  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link for Sonya? Pics? Digits? Pm me if necessary. Thanks! Jack.
    Check on post #1499 also backpage review there's post #10379 . There lots of Intel over there.

  8. #1539

    Sonya

    Quote Originally Posted by Looftnagorra  [View Original Post]
    Yes she wears glasses, but they were off during the dream.
    Is there a link for Sonya? Pics? Digits? Pm me if necessary. Thanks! Jack.

  9. #1538

    Sonya

    Quote Originally Posted by FLHobbyMan  [View Original Post]
    Does she still wear the glasses?
    Yes she wears glasses, but they were off during the dream.

  10. #1537

    Sonya

    Quote Originally Posted by Looftnagorra  [View Original Post]
    Keep forgetting to post this, but I had an outcall dream with Sonya a few weeks ago. It was 100 for the hour of which she had me put it on a dresser that she didn't touch until after. We started with talking and getting to know one another as it was out first dream. Stay with some LFK which turned into some nice DFK that had us both in the nude. Then some deep BBJ (not DT, close) while I got my fingers wet. She was dripping wet and I just had to DATY which got her to the point of squirming. She then got in CG and we both finished round 1. Shortly after we got back into CG then K9 and back to CG which finished round 2.

    Definitely recommend, especially at her reasonable rate and GFE attitude. Next time I hope to visit greek with her for the extra 50.
    Does she still wear the glasses?

  11. #1536

    Sonya

    Quote Originally Posted by Looftnagorra  [View Original Post]
    Keep forgetting to post this, but I had an outcall dream with Sonya a few weeks ago. It was 100 for the hour of which she had me put it on a dresser that she didn't touch until after. We started with talking and getting to know one another as it was out first dream. Stay with some LFK which turned into some nice DFK that had us both in the nude. Then some deep BBJ (not DT, close) while I got my fingers wet. She was dripping wet and I just had to DATY which got her to the point of squirming. She then got in CG and we both finished round 1. Shortly after we got back into CG then K9 and back to CG which finished round 2.

    Definitely recommend, especially at her reasonable rate and GFE attitude. Next time I hope to visit greek with her for the extra 50.
    Is there a link to her web site?

  12. #1535

    Sebring Nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodeo13  [View Original Post]
    Any monger have any info on the nuru girls in Sebring, wanted to try it but response is nil from the beautiful metropolis of Sebring, any info would be appreciated, thanks Rodeo.
    I emailed them and the response back was they were no longer in business. Certainly looked like fun.

  13. #1534

    Sebring NURU

    Any monger have any info on the nuru girls in Sebring, wanted to try it but response is nil from the beautiful metropolis of Sebring, any info would be appreciated, thanks Rodeo.

  14. #1533

    Sonya

    Keep forgetting to post this, but I had an outcall dream with Sonya a few weeks ago. It was 100 for the hour of which she had me put it on a dresser that she didn't touch until after. We started with talking and getting to know one another as it was out first dream. Stay with some LFK which turned into some nice DFK that had us both in the nude. Then some deep BBJ (not DT, close) while I got my fingers wet. She was dripping wet and I just had to DATY which got her to the point of squirming. She then got in CG and we both finished round 1. Shortly after we got back into CG then K9 and back to CG which finished round 2.

    Definitely recommend, especially at her reasonable rate and GFE attitude. Next time I hope to visit greek with her for the extra 50.

  15. #1532

    I have seen

    Quote Originally Posted by FLHobbyMan  [View Original Post]
    If you thought she was scattered and flaky a long time ago, then you can't even imagine how she is now. Serious candy use unfortunately takes its toll mentally and physically.
    I know where you are going with. I remember the comments about the others pics she had up a while ago and her general condition.

    It is just sad to see someone just self destruct and waste a way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape