Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1531

    Only gotten worse

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketPocket  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a long time ago. She was great fun but more scattered and flakey than I wanted her to be. But I can believe that wear and tear she done to herself is not surprising. I wished she did not took the candy or other stuff that hard.
    If you thought she was scattered and flaky a long time ago, then you can't even imagine how she is now. Serious candy use unfortunately takes its toll mentally and physically.

  2. #1530

    This I can say about Stephanie.

    Quote Originally Posted by JackInBox  [View Original Post]
    Ditto Scotsman. Pretty face and body is currently debatable though, but to each his own. She's definitely not like pics of old. I guess she had a handful of white knights, but so be it.
    I saw her a long time ago. She was great fun but more scattered and flakey than I wanted her to be. But I can believe that wear and tear she done to herself is not surprising. I wished she did not took the candy or other stuff that hard.

  3. #1529

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingScotsman  [View Original Post]
    IMHO more of a nolvety factor than a really good time. Years ago she took care really well. Past few years it's just motions.

    Not meaning to slam here but the thrill is gone on both sides of this coin. A pretty face and body with no drive for comfort and pleasure will only get a woman so far. YMMV.

    FSM.
    Ditto Scotsman. Pretty face and body is currently debatable though, but to each his own. She's definitely not like pics of old. I guess she had a handful of white knights, but so be it.

  4. #1528

    Steph

    Quote Originally Posted by JackInBox  [View Original Post]
    Digits are no secret. Search her name on liveescortreviews.com and the most recent archived ad has current digits. Pics are NOT current though. Everyone sees things differently. IMHO she is way too thin now.
    IMHO more of a nolvety factor than a really good time. Years ago she took care really well. Past few years it's just motions.

    Not meaning to slam here but the thrill is gone on both sides of this coin. A pretty face and body with no drive for comfort and pleasure will only get a woman so far. YMMV.

    FSM.

  5. #1527

    Observations x's 2

    Least favorite uncle was buisy in melbourne last night.

    Mandii (supposedly), keeps hitting me up asking for my address even thou she knows where I'm at.

    Just be careful brothers.

    FSM.

  6. #1526

    Stephanie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jones1101  [View Original Post]
    I've had great luck with seeing Stephanie I few times recently. Yes she is very Tina, but she does look good. Seems pretty healthy to me. At first contact she was a little long in response, but lately has been very good with her communication. When she is on her game, there is not any better, and let me tell you, she has been on her "A" game as of recent. If she were always as good as she has been these last few visits, she would be every one of our ATF's. She gives one hell of a BBBJ, can and will take all that I have to offer, and not quit till I'm ready. Always covered FS, but very willing for any position I want. Always a non rushed session, that leaves me wanting more. I will see her many more times. If you have her info, you should make it a point to see her again, you won't regret it. If you need her info, send me a PM and I will see what I can do for you.
    Digits are no secret. Search her name on liveescortreviews.com and the most recent archived ad has current digits. Pics are NOT current though. Everyone sees things differently. IMHO she is way too thin now.

  7. #1525

    Its me patience

    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  8. #1524
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #1523

    Kayla no longer available

    Quote Originally Posted by NemoHoez  [View Original Post]
    What's the digits on the candy girl Kay.
    A Senior member (won't say name) turned into a snapping pitbull, said she wanted to stay exclusive and UTR. So I shredded the digits. Don't want to mess with protective hoarding mongers. Sorry bro.

  10. #1522

    Pm me

    Quote Originally Posted by JizzyGoo  [View Original Post]
    Someone just slipped me Kayla and Trish's new digits. PM if interested.
    What's the digits on the candy girl Kay.

  11. #1521

    Need me some Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by MosinNagant  [View Original Post]
    I tried to PM you as well. A2 still has me on moderation so hope you see this some day soon LOL.

    Please pm me Kayla's digits as well, I appreciate it. FWIW when she let me have greek, there was no upcharge. Even though she is tiny, she took it back there and enjoyed it for about twenty minutes.
    Pm those digits.

  12. #1520

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by JizzyGoo  [View Original Post]
    Someone just slipped me Kayla and Trish's new digits. PM if interested.
    I tried to PM you as well. A2 still has me on moderation so hope you see this some day soon LOL.

    Please pm me Kayla's digits as well, I appreciate it. FWIW when she let me have greek, there was no upcharge. Even though she is tiny, she took it back there and enjoyed it for about twenty minutes.

  13. #1519
    Quote Originally Posted by Pman1971  [View Original Post]
    Your acct can't receive PMs.

    Would like to see Kayla again. Could you send me the info.

    Thanks.
    I Made a mistake posting that. I think She wants to stay UTR. Sorry bro. Take care.

  14. #1518

    Jizzy

    Your acct can't receive PMs.

    Would like to see Kayla again. Could you send me the info.

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by JizzyGoo  [View Original Post]
    Someone just slipped me Kayla and Trish's new digits. PM if interested.

  15. #1517

    Kayla & Trish. I heard two of the best providers in Space Coast.

    Quote Originally Posted by JizzyGoo  [View Original Post]
    Heard Kayla's doing limited incalls, outcalls, and car dates. Anyone have her new digits? I'd love to try because I heard all three access points are open for business. Thanks.
    Someone just slipped me Kayla and Trish's new digits. PM if interested.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape